Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

California girl looking for social hotspots in London watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    I would rather ask for the money than get caught trying to jump the barriers
    A veritable damsel in distress, how quaint :desu:

I'm sorry but I find it funny alittle. They had this scouser character on eastenders once and I couldn't stop laughing every time he spoke
    Listen, the scouse accent/characature is funny, there’s no denying it (see Harry Enfiend Scousers for reference), but I do hope you have some respect for our Northern cousins

Oh really? Full of Arabs so many Arabs who live in the area
    Eastern people predominated, but not all that many Arabs per sae

How did it feel being the only native?
    Take a wild guess. Let’s just say I’m glad to be getting the hell out of dodge

(Original post by SwedishRedhead)
    what is the Hipster area in London?
    (Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad)
    Shoreditch
    This, plus other areas of East London bordering Shoreditch, as well as Camden to some extent, in the North

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SwedishRedhead)
    Where are good places to go in Mayfair that you don't have to have connections to visit?

queen-bee, Foo.mp3 what is the Hipster area in London? I have enough of them from Stockholm, I try to avoid them in other countries haha :lol:
    East London :mmm: shoreditch being the prime location

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    A veritable damsel in distress, how quaint :desu:

Listen, the scouse accent/characature is funny, there’s no denying it (see Harry Enfiend Scousers for reference), but I do hope you have some respect for our Northern cousins

Eastern people predominated, but not all that many Arabs per sae

Take a wild guess. Let’s just say I’m glad to be getting the hell out of dodge

This, plus other areas of East London bordering Shoreditch, as well as Camden to some extent, in the North
    TFL were nice to me at the time and it allowed me to get home!

Liste eh :mmm:
    I know,I would never disrespect anyone like that but the accent is just amazing.

Loads of Arabs in that are of west London and Hammersmith,but I did see quite a lot during my time visiting Westfield.

Out of London? leaving me alone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    TFL were nice to me at the time and it allowed me to get home!
    Gawd bless'um

I would never disrespect anyone like that
    Good girl :emog:

I did see quite a lot during my time visiting Westfield
    I did take a Persian girl out for a bite to eat at the Greek restaurant there this one time, but that's about the limit of my 'Arab'/Westfield involvement to date

Out of London?
    Hell yes :run:

leaving me alone
    Naw, I'ma rescue you :zorro:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.