Turn on thread page Beta

Who are your favourite Tsrians? watch

Announcements

Although I do like people on here, my life does not surround this website - which is clearly evident in a lot of you people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamestg)
    Crikey this is going to be long, thanks to Imperion and CoolCavy for mentioning me! *group hug!*

ravioliyears for being so lovely and supportive!
    Hurbad, ~Seraphina~, aamirac and Airfairy for all of their wonderful input in the politics thread!
    CoolCavy my one and only history and biology buddy! Irreplaceable!
    Chlo.Harr for our banterful conversations, #caprimixers will rise
    Imperion for always being so kind and helpful
    usycool1 and Neuth for always giving really good advice to people, and for being really lovely when I've spoken to them
    flibber for our great conversations before results day
    (Original post by Hurbad)
    jamestg ~Seraphina~ Airfairy Are legends that walk among us
    . You two trying to become online version of teacher's pets :lol: .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stochasticking)
    He's nice to me.
    all weve ever done is argue except once i think
    but its funny arguing with him :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xGCSE_Studentx)
    samina_ay is awesome
    Aw thats very sweet of you, you too! Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    literally the first time mentioned in these little ****s of threads

the feels :O
    Haha :jumphug: you're my buddy that's why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Fleming1928 -- Haven't spoken to you much but you seem very nice and we have a shared interest in history.
    Aw thank you so much :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :fuhrer: History buddies :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Thanks for the kind words. I try my best!

If I had my way, that thread would never end. :lol: It's such a good way to procrastinate.

I'll try to be brief and I'm probably forgetting loads of people but here's my list:

CoolCavy -- Always very nice and civil, even to bullies.
    XcitingStuart -- Independent thinker, eloquent and has an awesome taste in profile pictures.
    Illiberal Liberal -- Brilliant debater who may as well be TSR's official Bad Argument Destroyer. You're also very generous with reps so thank you for that.
    Fleming1928 -- Haven't spoken to you much but you seem very nice and we have a shared interest in history.
    Ahmed766 -- Just a very kind person generally who's helped me a lot with my UCAS application. Wish he was more prominent on this website.
    SophieSmall -- I don't know you at all but your rebuttals to bad arguments have to be some of the most concise I've seen and, given my own tendency to ramble, that certainly deserves a spot on the list. Keep up the good work!
    thecatwithnohat -- She's a cat with no hat. 'Nuff said. :rolleyes:

That's all I can remember for now so have a nice day, I guess.
    Thanks for the mention I just tried to help you since I saw you replying to a lot of people about where they should apply and offering them some quality advice so you're a kind person too. Stay around the question thread you got some pretty good questions

(Original post by Ahmed766)
    Thanks for the mention I just tried to help you since I saw you replying to a lot of people about where they should apply and offering them some quality advice so you're a kind person too. Stay around the question thread you got some pretty good questions
    Oh, you bet. I won't be leaving anytime soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Right i am back for ONE post and one post only as i cannot resist this thread and it won't take away that much time from my art *clears throat* right i have so many who i love so hear goes:
    -Fleming1928 words cannot fully describe her brilliance
    -LBS_187 my first TSR buddy who is so special
    -thecatwithnohat sooooo pretty and sweet :kiss:
    -Black Rose the oracle of all TSR knowledge and has sorted out problems for me
    -shadowdweller a brilliant game maker
    -toonervoustotalk once an ally always an ally

-Hydeman always talking to you in the question and answer thread
    -TheonlyMrsHolmes a rock of good sense and purity
    -driftawaay a properly good sensed rocky TSRian

-picklescamp i find myself looking at your avatar bc you are so pretty
    -Changing Skies a beautiful lovely person
    -Plagioclase a fantastic deputy who literally rocks
    -Anon_98 my buddy who is sooo sweet and who i share a crown with :crown:
    -Imperion the funniest TSRian who is actually witty and dosen't lower his sense of humour to insults
    -Skill Twix HAMSTERS
    -chelseafreak always so supportive
    -RainbowKiwi the best TSR fruit

[email protected] no not again those eyebrows :drool:
    -ChaoticButterfly a fellow one man and his dog enthusiast :yep:
    -leviathan a fantastic fellow non maternal girl

-jamestg my AS history and Biology bud :lovehug:
    -REMLewis a fellow cavy enthusiast
    -m3m a fantastic TSRian

i apologise to anyone i have missed off i love all my TSR friends :lovehug::lovie2::lovie::love::loveduck:

thank you guys i love you as well :grouphugs::grouphugs::grouphugs:

*logs off before i get distracted*
    :ninja::getmecoat:

Awwww, thank you cavy , how kind

( get back soon !!!!!)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    Don't worry guys, you don't need to mention me, I already take your love and adoration for granted.
    U r a fgt

ReputationRep:
    Mr Smurf

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Right, if my crown buddy CoolCavy managed to list all those hundreds of people then I suppose I can do it too, even if it will take me ages it will be worth it bc I should probably show my appreciation for my friends. You are one of my favourites too btw bc you are so incredibly cute and cheer everyone up with your love for gp's. ^-^

Arkasia bc he is my absolute favourite TSR penguin + his posts literally always make me laugh bc they're so funny. :penguinhug: <3 @CoolCavy as already mentioned above.
    Illiberal Liberal bc he is genuinely so amazing + always unimaginably sweet as well as extremelyy understanding. Words honestly cannot describe his kindness, also such a fun person to talk to. :jumphug: <3
    IDukem The most inspirational person I have ever met on TSR, he is so warm-hearted and nice + really fab + incredibly wise. :jumphug: <3
    ironandbeer2 He is so very lovely + hilarious. :rofl: And was so kind to me when I was a newbie on this site which I am so grateful for. :hugs: <3
    K.C Bc I think he is so funny + constantly happy + his posts are literally so silly but hilarious kinda silly which is super great and he is quite possibly the coolest 20year old I know. :cool: <3
    Maria G Agnesi he is such a fantastic person + so funny + lovely + caring, our conversations are literally the best and you always make me smile. :jumphug: <3
    TorpidPhil bc he is honestly the most brilliant person to talk with, like, everr :eek4: and so crazily ...crazy + also speaks in a 'truthful'(?) tone all of the time which is amazing. :hugs: <3
    RainbowKiwi she is so funny, the funniest female on this site tbh. XD i laugh at every single post bc they are so well thought out and she is so awesome and great + I'm not sure what we'd all do without her, you're such fun to be around Kiwi. :hugs: <3
    SassKing13 one of my first TSR friends when I joined this site and he was so so great, i appreciate it so much - just beyond brilliant + truly awesome. :hugs: <3
    somemightsay888 - his posts never fail make to me laugh and he is so endlessly thoughtful and incredibly sweet + supportive 24/7 + great to be around. The nicest skeleton I know. :jumphug: <3
    starlight82 bc she is so caring + lovely + kind + every single synonym of those words ever created which I cannot think of bc its 5am. All without reason and i appreciate her presence so much bc she makes TSR a sweeter + better place + she is also such a helpful person, plus her threads are literally always the best ones bc theyre so creative + fuuuuuuuuun. :hugs: <3

ASFGHJKLKLL, FINALLY. :yawn: This is my 4th time writing this. :cry2: I lost it thrice bc I kept accidentally clicking elsewhere and tagging takes ages anyway but have now have written it again + it is a little rushed. It is all in alphabetical order btw so the last person can only blame themselves for being last bc they picked the username. I have just realised that I also forgot that T comes after S in the alphabet though so those people who shouldn't be after Phil will have to forgive me.(sms88+sassking) :sigh: I love you all like bread, thank you so much for creating a TSR account bc it would definitely not be the same without you. :lovehug: <3

P.S. Anon_98 would just like to really totally apologise bc loads of people have probably been forgotten but she's too tired and just wants to send this now + she also ran out of good words to describe you all + got tired of trying to write the same thing like 87 timessssssss + gooddnigghtt. >.< :nutcase:

:woohoo:

~
    Thank you :lovehug: If I had a list, you'd be above somemightsay888 <3

ReputationRep:
    I hate all of you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    I hate all of you.
    Hate ya too :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    I hate all of you.
    I love you still

1.) FaisalNaeem03
    2.) FaisalNaeem03
    3.) FaisalNaeem03
    4.) FaisalNaeem03
    6.) FaisalNaeem03
    7.) FaisalNaeem03
    8.) FaisalNaeem03
    9.) FaisalNaeem03
    ∞.) FaisalNaeem03

(Original post by Tom Jickleson)
    AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAha NO.
    You forgot to quote me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FaisalNaeem03)
    You forgot to quote me
    Faisal always gets forgotten.

(Original post by Tom Jickleson)
    Faisal always gets forgotten.
    Bro you shut me down hard https://vine.co/v/OYK5duiPhLe
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by jamestg)
    Also jneill for his excellent advice given, it's never not helpful and is always really well informed!
    :hat2:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.