Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joe1.618)
    Well done on your offer from bath!! To get an offer from bath (this early) is really awesome

Also, thanks for advise about the Nottingham portfolio before.

Can I also ask, when you uploaded your portfolio to the website, was there a tab "Checklist" that had an orange '1' on it, saying something like "Request for portfolio"? Because I didn't have that and I feel like they've only sent me an email request but forgot to officially put me on the system as 'Waiting for portfolio", becaae surely it would sya on MyNottingham that ive got a portfolio task to do.

Sorry for the questions, im just really paranoid about this stuff!!
    there should be a "upload your documents" section on the mynottingham portal. thats where I uploaded mine

ReputationRep:
    After waiting for over a month and a half I got two offers in one day yesterday- from Bath and Sheffield!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by spz)
    got an offer from bath last night! buzzing
    Congratulations on your offer!

I'm a current second year student at Bath so if you have any questions, feel free to quote me!

Beth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aiphoszh)
    After waiting for over a month and a half I got two offers in one day yesterday- from Bath and Sheffield!
    (Original post by spz)
    got an offer from bath last night! buzzing
    Well done on the offers!!!!!!!! Bath is my no.1 choice! Can I ask if you're both international students?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had any offers from UAL, Falmouth, LSBU or Reading??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grewsters)
    Well done on the offers!!!!!!!! Bath is my no.1 choice! Can I ask if you're both international students?
    Nope, lived in England my whole life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aiphoszh)
    Nope, lived in England my whole life.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You lucky ****. Your application must have been good then. What were you predicted may I ask? (sorry if you've already answered this)

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any ideas on Cambridge portfolios? I have no idea what I'm doing and my interview is next week!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grewsters)
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You lucky ****. Your application must have been good then. What were you predicted may I ask? (sorry if you've already answered this)
    Thank you! My predictions are A*AA in Art, Spanish and Maths.

ReputationRep:
    has anyone else got a rejection from Sheffield:cry2: got the email today, knew it was coming though.. I guess eveything happens for a reason right..🙁🙃

ReputationRep:
    sorry to hear that rawrga84x, I'm sending mine off next week :/

could someone please help me on the Nottingham application, theres one point that confuses me!
    It says 'a series of photographed images. The subject matter of these is up to you.'
    does this mean photos of your art, or proper photography?? No-one I ask seems to know the answer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rawrga84x)
    has anyone else got a rejection from Sheffield:cry2: got the email today, knew it was coming though.. I guess eveything happens for a reason right..🙁🙃
    Sorry to hear that:/ best of luck with the rest of your application!!
    - If you wouldn't mind me asking - what are your predicted grades/ subjects?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowie)
    Sorry to hear that:/ best of luck with the rest of your application!!
    - If you wouldn't mind me asking - what are your predicted grades/ subjects?
    Thank you,, good luck with yours too, and my predicted grades are A*AA in Art Geography and English

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I haven't been able to enter portico and so I have ZERO clue as to what I have to include in the submission. I've done the drawings and I have included my name and student ID on each page, but apart from that I haven't been informed of anything else? Do we write anything about our story board ? Why we chose it? Does anyone have to whole original brief of everything we have to include when we send it? THANKS 💓

ReputationRep:
    How long did it take to hear back from nottingham after you sent off your application?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afang02)
    applied to Bath, Oxford brooks, Sheffield, UCL and Cambridge.
    got the offers from Bath and Oxford Brooks, and the interviews to UCL and Cambridge next week, feeling excited but also stressed.
    also got an email from Sheffield last week, saying that they are unable to offer me a place in architecture but would like to offer me one in town planning or urban studies, but I replied back saying that I do not wish to accept the alternative because architecture has always been something I want to do, so I got rejected today, but anyways, have to face the failure and learn from it...
    Congrats! That's amazing, I already sent off my UCL task and I am so worried as its my first choice. Would it be possible for you to tell me what your response was for the task? I did the theme closer to further. thanks

ReputationRep:
    So hyped, got an offer from Bath today (A*AA)

I've also had an AAB offer from Kent but would prefer Sheffield, Cardiff or Nottingham as an insurance choice. Probably a stupid question but has anyone received an AAB (or lower) from any of these three?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected]$$)
    So hyped, got an offer from Bath today (A*AA)

I've also had an AAB offer from Kent but would prefer Sheffield, Cardiff or Nottingham as an insurance choice. Probably a stupid question but has anyone received an AAB (or lower) from any of these three?
    Well done with Bath!!!!! Can I ask what your predicted grades/subjects were?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowie)
    Has anyone received an offer from Sheffield or Nottingham or received an interview from UCL yet??
    I've got an AAA offer from Sheffield and my UCL interview next Tuesday!

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to Bath, Cambridge, UCL, Newcastle and Sheffield

Got AAA offers from both Newcastle and Sheffield, rejection from Cambridge and still waiting for Bath!

I've got an interview at UCL on Tuesday - any chance someone here has too?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 4, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.