Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Would you let your son dress up as a princess? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ikhan94)
    Just stating my opinion....
    That is not an opinion though... it's ****ing idiocy. Dressing a woman when you are a man is NOT transsexualism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mal Baadshah)
    ok I'll read this tomorrow, promise habibbi
    It's just two paragraphs brah, if you want to give up just be honest and say that. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Still doesn't explain anything you imbecile or are you that idiotic that you believe homosexuals are to blame for HIV and thus the most harmful minority?
    Chill your beans kiddo, yes HIV spreads much more in homosexual males.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanDYEL)
    You are not even writing in English, I swear.

As I said on the last thread, you can refer to me as a child when your mentality develops past that of a five year old's.

HIV is rife among LGBT males simply because males are generally much more promiscuous. Furthermore, homosexuals themselves are not harmful just because of the association, stereotypically, to this disease. Please try again.

ReputationRep:
    You are not even writing in English, I swear.

As I said on the last thread, you can refer to me as a child when your mentality develops past that of a five year old's.

HIV is rife among LGBT males simply because males are generally much more promiscuous. Furthermore, homosexuals themselves are not harmful just because of the association, stereotypically, to this disease. Please try again.
    Thanks for backing up my point about HIV being spread more in homosexuals Good job kiddo

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for backing up my point about HIV being spread more in homosexuals Good job kiddo
    I don't deny it? It's a fact. However, your comment in relation to that is nonsensical. You really do have the mental capacity of an infant, don't you? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I don't deny it? It's a fact. However, your comment in relation to that is nonsensical. You really do have the mental capacity of an infant, don't you? :lol:
    Was hoping you would deny it, you would look like a right mong then. HIV is harmful. Is it not past your bedtime child?

ReputationRep:
    But can you prove that it is directly linked to their sexuality?

Or could it be because gay men tend to not practice safe-sex because they know they won't get anyone pregnant, forgetting then to use a condom to prevent STDs and STIs? Just an idea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F.Nietzsche)
    But can you prove that it is directly linked to their sexuality?

Or could it be because gay men tend to not practice safe-sex because they know they won't get anyone pregnant, forgetting then to use a condom to prevent STDs and STIs? Just an idea
    Either way HIV still spreads faster.

ReputationRep:
    Was hoping you would deny it, you would look like a right mong then. HIV is harmful. Is it not past your bedtime child?
    Why would I deny it? It's a fact. Your point still hasn't got a pot to piss in, however.

No, is it past yours? 5 year olds usually go to bed before 7, don't they?

HIV is harmful, homosexuality is not.

ReputationRep:
    Spreads faster or has a higher prevalence?

ReputationRep:
    HIV is still rife in the heterosexual community, amongst people who have never had sex with a gay man. Stop stereotyping and put your prejudice away back in the box from whence it came

ReputationRep:
    Why would I deny it? It's a fact. Your point still hasn't got a pot to piss in, however.

No, is it past yours? 5 year olds usually go to bed before 7, don't they?

HIV is harmful, homosexuality is not.
    That's like saying HIV is harmful, sex without a condom is not.

HIV is going to spread much faster without condoms..... just like its more prominent in homosexual males and will spread faster.

ReputationRep:

HIV is going to spread much faster without condoms..... just like its more prominent in homosexual males and will spread faster.
    Homosexuality doesn't equal sex without a condom, there are gay men that practice safe-sex.

ReputationRep:
    Spreads faster or has a higher prevalence?
    Both are linked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ermahgerd11)
    Definitely not! Don't want my son growing up a pussy
    This is why I don't like wearing dresses/skirts and am a tomboy lol dresses just give off a submissive/pussy/weak vibe. Ive always felt stronger in jeans and less feminine stuff :/

ReputationRep:
    HIV is still rife in the heterosexual community, amongst people who have never had sex with a gay man. Stop stereotyping and put your prejudice away back in the box from whence it came
    More so in the homosexual community though ........ How do you not understand this.

ReputationRep:
    Homosexuality doesn't equal sex without a condom, there are gay men that practice safe-sex.
    Someone above made the point gay men are more likely not to use condoms due to no risk of pregnancy.

ReputationRep:

They are not the same. Plenty of homosexuals do not engage in anal sex. Homosexuality has no inherent connection to a sex act, it is sexual attraction between two of the same gender. It has nothing to do with sex or HIV. They are separate. Educate yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Someone above made the point gay men are more likely not to use condoms due to no risk of pregnancy.
    That was me, that doesn't mean that all gay men don't use condoms!

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.