Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Are men and women equal? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    It's actually painful to realise you do not even understand the very issue you're trying to debate. Definitely going to bed.
    hahahaha. youve lost, go to bed, you obviously have nothing else worth saying as you h ave quite clearly said women are not oppressed in western culture. meaning feminists are raging lunatics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shad123)
    hahahaha. youve lost, go to bed, you obviously have nothing else worth saying as you h ave quite clearly said women are not oppressed in western culture. meaning feminists are raging lunatics
    I've lost? No, you just don't even know what feminism is as well as oppression.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i<3milkshake)
    Congratulations, you seem to have grasped how forums work. Of course it is my opinion. In your opinion you are probably an articulate and well informed man. In my opinion you just type page after page of insults so you can argue with people and then convince yourself that you have "won" said argument to make yourself feel better.

Like you follow another user on here around who likes guinea pigs saying you like to eat them. If that isn't infantile trolling, trying to argue with people for your own sad way of getting pleasure, then I don't know what is.

Yeah it is my opinion, but it is looking pretty valid right now.
    More and more opinions.... Yawn

ReputationRep:
    I do not see heterosexual men as the enemy.
    Then why, lad, are you a feminist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanDYEL)
    More and more opinions.... Yawn
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3713433&page=1

Here is another thread of you trolling. More and more trolling...yawn.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3713433&page=1

Here is another thread of you trolling. More and more trolling...yawn.

Shush now your opinion is boring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 41b)
    Then why, lad, are you a feminist?
    Because I believe in gender equality.

ReputationRep:
    Shush now your opinion is boring.
    You seem upset enough by it to reply
    You can get all rude telling people to shush all you like, its obvious you are just trolling and trying to get people to argue with you
    http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...42/755/493.jpg

Shush now you are embarrassing yourself.

ReputationRep:
    You seem upset enough by it to reply
    You can get all rude telling people to shush all you like, its obvious you are just trolling and trying to get people to argue with you
    http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...42/755/493.jpg

Shush now you are embarrassing yourself.
    Good one. Repeating what i said.

ReputationRep:
    Because I believe in gender-equality.
    Women are men are not equal. To make some someone which is less capable equally treated is to actually make that person superior to you. Especially when that person uses the power you've given them to attack and disparage you.

Regardless, feminists aren't happy with equality. They are after superiority. They want to make us their slaves - "equality" was achieved long ago. They've set up institutionalised discrimination against men - you - in education, academia, business, relationships.

Look up http://www.avoiceformen.com/

The site's too left wing for me, but you might find it to be a useful starting point.

ReputationRep:
    I thought so. Anyway, goodnight, sorry to bring your trolling session to such an anti-climax

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure we would And I totally understand how you feel.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I thought so. Anyway, goodnight, sorry to bring your trolling session to such an anti-climax
    Sarcasm.....Your simple mind won't understand.

ReputationRep:
    You're awesome

ReputationRep:
    Lol, did Rhiannon put up a profile pic to impress you? You've got debate and current affairs game, son.

OT: No, of course not.

ReputationRep:
    rantrantrant
    omg i want the rabbit in your photo it looks so soft and its ears. look at them. LOOK AT THEM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 41b)
    Lol, did Rhiannon put up a profile pic to impress you? You've got debate and current affairs game, son.

OT: No, of course not.
    Hahaha I was thinking that.

ReputationRep:
    Sarcasm.....Your simple mind won't understand.
    Just a hint; when someone points out that your trolling technique is to just post page after page of insult it means they have worked you out. Now those with a simple mind would continue the same path but the masterful trolls change tact.

Of course those people with a life don't troll, but that is a big step for you to take

(Original post by rhiannonm25)
    You're awesome
    Cheers.

(Original post by JD1lla)
    omg i want the rabbit in your photo it looks so soft and its ears. look at them. LOOK AT THEM
    I know right?

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha I was thinking that.
    Ew.

ReputationRep:
    Just a hint; when someone points out that your trolling technique is to just post page after page of insult it means they have worked you out. Now those with a simple mind would continue the same path but the masterful trolls change tact.

Of course those people with a life don't troll, but that is a big step for you to take

Cheers.

I know right?
    Just a hint.... when you say 'Adios' don't keep replying, It makes you look desperate and angry.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.