Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Ask a handsome 22 y/o virgin with absolutely zero friends anything! (pics/vid of me) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Since appearance means so much to you, maybe your expectations are too high, or maybe you just seem intimidating since you dont mix with people..

ReputationRep:
    Reddit link?

ReputationRep:
    Man I feel for you. You should've known people were gonna give you sh*t for pouting like a queen though. Maybe you should try joining clubs/being more sociable? - get off TSR for a start because it's full of sad people like myself

Good luck anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrankTeller1234)
    I feel physically sick looking at this picture. This was me in high-school.

In my opinion you looked great before and after However, Im glad you're happy with your appearance now- how much did all your cosmetic surgery cost?

ReputationRep:
    So the OP posted this in a previous thread:
    Every self-identified, rape-culture-obsessed feminist I have ever slept with has asked me to simulate some form of rape-play in bed.
    He could be lying either there, or in this thread, either way I call bulls**t. Either way OP I think you could use some help from people more qualified than on a forum!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiskVsReward)
    Accutane helped my acne a lot but trust me side effects are pretty bad. I literally stop taking them early cause my eyes and lips were very very dry. I also have these eczema patches (2) after taking them though that could be unrelated.

It has helped a lot though but now a day I don't think I care what people think of my acne, it's still there but much less and i've only had it on back, tiny bit on my forehead but that's gone now.

Good luck!
    Thanks, i've booked an appointent this week. From reading my circumstances (4 gps, about 6 different meds) will they give it to me? (After paperwork and what not) since im sick and tired of it.

Also how did you feel? I'm feeling kinda worried about crohn's, IB etc.

ReputationRep:
    I call bull****

ReputationRep:
    hoafanuk

ReputationRep:
    I was an acne-ridden, lanky and socially-inept kid in high-school and so struggled to establish any real connections with people. I have acquaintances but none of those relationships were substantial enough to call friendships. As for females... it's safe to say I was essentially invisible to them.

However, as a result of undergoing somewhat of second puberty, having cosmetic surgery and working-out (in addition to using anabolic steroids), I have been able to significantly improve my physical appearance.

Despite this, at the age of 22, I am still a house-bound recluse with zero friends and a non-existent sex-life. The thing is... whilst my looks have improved... I still have the same mentality as I did in high-school and so I am completely oblivious as to how to react around other males my age... let alone females. The fact I have mild asperger's doesn't help either, to be honest.

Anyway, ask me anything!

This is what I look like in motion. I posted this for Reddit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnTZ...ature=youtu.be

Here's some pictures of me so you know I'm not talking BS. I posted some on here before but I may as well do it again:

What surgery did you get? Doesn't it really hurt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K78R)
    Thanks, i've booked an appointent this week. From reading my circumstances (4 gps, about 6 different meds) will they give it to me? (After paperwork and what not) since im sick and tired of it.

Also how did you feel? I'm feeling kinda worried about crohn's, IB etc.
    Lol I literally just went to my GP and then dermatologist.
    You shouldn't get it if they don't advise you to, trust me doctors know more than us about this, hell maybe a dr on TSR could comment on that.

My dermatologist said to me straight that everyone who has used the medicine has at the very least minor side effects. So if you think the trade is worth it and doctors allow it go for it.

ReputationRep:
    xx

ReputationRep:
    Have you planned your surgery budget when you hit 30/35?

ReputationRep:
    xx
    dude you are hot asf how do u not have friends. i'll be ur friend xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by candycaneland500)
    same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessmaide)
    same
    ikr

ReputationRep:
    this is where me and my girldem need to go boy huntinggggg @ceee_xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by candycaneland500)
    Lol he thought I was joking when i said i wanted to be his gf XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melancholy)
    OMFG you beauty :rofl::rofl3::rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Candy55)
    Lol he thought I was joking when i said i wanted to be his gf XD
    hahah lol awwww x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.