Turn on thread page Beta

Black ops 3 watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Who's buying the black ops game?
    Yay
    52.38%
    Nay
    47.62%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aubrey_79)
    That is messed up.
    Why did you not return?
    You should have then bought it from game.
    IKR. Well actually it was my sister who bought it for me as a birthday gift, and I had no clue where she'd got it from until it actually came. TBH I don't think I should have to go out of my way, as a consumer, to make sure I get the exclusive if, as stipulated, any preordered copy would come with the code.

ReputationRep:
    so is this game any good then?

MW2 is probs the best cod to date. Black ops1 was at a very similar level but then came MW3 which was very average, Black Ops 2 was better but certainly nowhere near the level of MW2 and ever since cod has been dying ( dont even get me started on this futuristic ****)

ReputationRep:
    After playing black ops 3 i can safely say that it is a good game. Im waiting for fallout 4 to come arrive on tuesday to see which is better but considering the hype fallout 4 will probably be better. And if not theres always star wars

ReputationRep:
    Okay so guys I'm confused... If I buy the game elsewhere apart from a games store would it come with nuke town???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Okay so guys I'm confused... If I buy the game elsewhere apart from a games store would it come with nuke town???
    No nuketown is only GAME exclusive. So if you order it from Amazon or Argos etc you won't get the nuketown map.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The.Joker)
    No nuketown is only GAME exclusive. So if you order it from Amazon or Argos etc you won't get the nuketown map.
    That's messed up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    That's messed up!
    Yeah it sucks, I was really looking forward to playing on that map.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The.Joker)
    Yeah it sucks, I was really looking forward to playing on that map.
    That means I have to buy it at game instead smh

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.