x Turn on thread page Beta

Do you really love posting on TSR? Fancy joining the team? watch

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Morning

Just to say that we are recruiting for the Community section More details can be found here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3811663
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    (I forgot to mention earlier: You also need a relatively clean community record.)
    Define clean

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Define clean

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you're on the brink of a ban then not a chance, if you made a mistake when you were new to the site and learnt from it then that's fine. If you can work out a scale in between, you can decide whether you might want to apply.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Roving Fish)
    If you're on the brink of a ban then not a chance, if you made a mistake when you were new to the site and learnt from it then that's fine. If you can work out a scale in between, you can decide whether you might want to apply.
    I've applied before and been rejected, dunno why. I mean I have 3 of those "posting tips"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I've applied before and been rejected, dunno why. I mean I have 3 of those "posting tips"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There's no reason why you couldn't bump your thread and ask to be re-considered, or even apply for somewhere new?

ReputationRep:
    How much is it paid?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Josb)
    How much is it paid?
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:
    I accept eBay vouchers.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    There's no why you couldn't bump your thread and ask to be re-considered, or even apply for somewhere new?
    Good idea

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good idea

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Replied in your application

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Queen Cersei)
    You can find a bit more info about the role here
    I'm not sure. Do I class as an active poster already? If not how much more would I be required to post to meet the requirements. By the way, is the philosophy section still available?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Sesshomaru24U)
    I'm not sure. Do I class as an active poster already? If not how much more would I be required to post to meet the requirements. By the way, is the philosophy section still available?
    I don't think you have to post a certain amount as such. Although, if you only post a few times a month, you won't be considered active enough. You don't, however, need to be online 24/7.

ReputationRep:
    How often do you post on TSR? I think most of the Support Team come on at least a couple of times a week and post in their forum. And yes, the philosophy section is still available!

ReputationRep:
    How often do you post on TSR? I think most of the Support Team come on at least a couple of times a week and post in their forum. And yes, the philosophy section is still available!
    Posts per day: 0.71

As for posting in the application section do I just write why I want to the role, the skills I bring and so on?

ReputationRep:
    Posts per day: 0.71

As for posting in the application section do I just write why I want to the role, the skills I bring and so on?

Heya,

All you need to do is start a thread letting us know which section you are interested in and then we will send you some questions to fill out
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Aston Villa FC Supporter
    Is my community record 'relatively clean'?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I post more than most people, yet I'm never successful :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aston Villa FC Supporter
    Loads of people on the forum give amazing help and advice every single day, whether it is for exam revision, relationships or health!

We've got a bunch of space available on the Support Team and if you're a TSRian and want to get more involved with the community just give us a shout in the application forum here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=361

Some of the awesome positions we have up for grabs at the moment include:

Careers and Jobs

Career sectors and employment (any of the sectors within this forum!)
    Apprenticeships/alternatives to uni
    Part-time jobs
    CV/Cover letter help
    Volunteering

Debate & Current Affairs

History
    Philosophy
    International News

Life & Style

Faith & Spirituality
    Health/ Sexual health
    Male Fashion

Hobbies & Interests

Sport (non-football)
    Books
    Film
    Gaming
    Creative corner
    Food & Drink
    Travel
    As well as study helping, these are some of the positions I would be good at...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Kyx)
    Is my community record 'relatively clean'?
    I can't see your full record, but as long as you've not got a horrendous overall record (available here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/record.php? ), then feel free to pop an application in the Support Team applications forum. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Aston Villa FC Supporter
    I got 1 yellow card and a posting tip ATM.

In total I had 1 yellow, 1 tip and 5 blues...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.