The Student Room Group

Ngdp lga 2015/16

Scroll to see replies

I am trying not to check my emails every 2 minutes but it's not working very well - I am feeling overall terrible today so now I have gotten the idea in my head that I might have failed. They better email soon :frown:
Original post by Marwin123
I am trying not to check my emails every 2 minutes but it's not working very well - I am feeling overall terrible today so now I have gotten the idea in my head that I might have failed. They better email soon :frown:

Last time there were "results", they emailed around 1pm if I recall correctly. Not that this is any indication, but I guess they'll spend the morning double checking everything!

And try not to count yourself out before you know anything! As far as I'm concerned we all have the exact same chance given that noone quite knows what they were after!!

Lets see :smile:
Reply 182
Anyone's application status changed on the log in thingy?
Reply 183
Original post by ls123
Anyone's application status changed on the log in thingy?

No! Has yours?
Reply 184
Original post by abc:)
No! Has yours?

No :frown: I would have said. I wonder if it changes to unsuccessful or just stays the same if one is not through
I would have thought we'll get an email as per last time saying "sorry you were unsuccessful, high standard, loads of candidates blah blah" or "congrats, you're through to the half day assessment centre", whichever the case may be!
Reply 186
Original post by paddy25
I would have thought we'll get an email as per last time saying "sorry you were unsuccessful, high standard, loads of candidates blah blah" or "congrats, you're through to the half day assessment centre", whichever the case may be!

Yeah we get an email regardless but I was wondering about the status on their site. Sometimes it updates before the email is sent
Original post by paddy25

Oh wow I didn't realize the next step was already assessment centers! I am not sure how I missed that :biggrin: Somehow that makes me more nervous, lol.
Reply 188
Original post by Marwin123
Oh wow I didn't realize the next step was already assessment centers! I am not sure how I missed that :biggrin: Somehow that makes me more nervous, lol.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Thanks for that, that made me laugh 😁
Reply 189
This is driving me crazy! I've already decided if I don't get in I'm drafting my Masters application to make myself feel better....
Anyone wanna give them a call or send them a tweet or something?

Edit: I am abroad, otherwise I'd call myself :L

EDIT 2: Ok, I can see people are already tweeting, but they don't seem to react - seems like a bad sign :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 191
I hate this :frown:
As Sir Humphrey Appleby might say I'm sure we will hear "in the fullness of time".Just had an unrelated job rejection this afternoon so hope this one goes better. Don't know why everyone is stressing - still two hurdles after this one. This is like the Quarter Final.
Original post by 3458349058349053
As Sir Humphrey Appleby might say I'm sure we will hear "in the fullness of time".Just had an unrelated job rejection this afternoon so hope this one goes better. Don't know why everyone is stressing - still two hurdles after this one. This is like the Quarter Final.

I'd still like to know whether I am through to the semi-finals, to use your analogy. I wouldn't even mind them saying it's not today, but leaving people hanging like just raises stress levels for no reasons. Sorry to hear about your job though, hopefully you will get a positive outcome for this one then!
Quick question guys... What does your status say? Mine says invited to video interview and just a bit worried it should say considering application or something!
Original post by jessicasmithccya
Quick question guys... What does your status say? Mine says invited to video interview and just a bit worried it should say considering application or something!

Dw, I think that's normal, mine's the same. Don't think they have any "interim" updates :smile:
Reply 196
Making us wait all day with no updates has made me build it up in my head so much, as if I'm waiting for an actual job offer or something! Still nobody heard anything? I bet it'll be a massive delay....
Guys, check your pages, mine has updated!!! Good luck!
I am out! Good luck to you guys.
Mine has updated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending