Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    Go and do my Special papers ...
    Some of the Qs are AEA standards, arent they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeologyMaths)
    Some of the Qs are AEA standards, arent they?
    they are very hard indeed, but I heard you say that you are not challenged enough ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    they are very hard indeed, but I heard you say that you are not challenged enough ...
    I mean that most of the Qs on your SPs are AEA standards. I was talking about C3/4 material. Still yet, your SPs are very easy considering they are meant to be 'special'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeologyMaths)
    I mean that most of the Qs on your SPs are AEA standards. I was talking about C3/4 material. Still yet, your SPs are very easy considering they are meant to be 'special'.
    naturally are very easy ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duke Glacia)
    that chapter took me a long time and i think Gome44 might be able to give u some amazing tips but just understand the example questions and do tons of practice(work out the revision exercise after finishing the chapter). I didnt use any external resource (would have scored higher if i did).But i heard lewin has some nice lectures on realtive motion. gd luck
    (Original post by Student403)
    Oooh I loved Lewin - shame what happened to him. Thanks a lot for the help

And thank you in advance Gome44 if you have any tips
    My only advice would be to draw a huge diagram, like half a page so you don't confuse yourself with angles flying all over the place. Also, if the angles are simple (45, 60, 30 etc), then i would just use i and j components, it is a lot easier.

Other then that just do a load of questions, it is by far the hardest thing in M4 and probably Edexcel level maths

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone help me with this question in m2:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7#post62727527

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, hope you're all doing splendid! Just came quickly to join this thread lol don't mind me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherry82)
    Hey guys, hope you're all doing splendid! Just came quickly to join this thread lol don't mind me.
    welcome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gome44)
    My only advice would be to draw a huge diagram, like half a page so you don't confuse yourself with angles flying all over the place. Also, if the angles are simple (45, 60, 30 etc), then i would just use i and j components, it is a lot easier.

Other then that just do a load of questions, it is by far the hardest thing in M4 and probably Edexcel level maths
    Thank you very much for the tips I'll try the diagram one out - I do agree, sometimes mine look very overcrowded because I'm naturally someone who draws tiny diagrams

ReputationRep:
    I'm naturally someone who draws tiny diagrams
    Preach

ReputationRep:
    I'm naturally someone who draws tiny diagrams
    same. I have teeny tiny handwriting for such a large person really ****s you up in M2/3 statics and such.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    Preach
    (Original post by aymanzayedmannan)
    same. I have teeny tiny handwriting for such a large person really ****s you up in M2/3 statics and such.
    Nice to know that I'm in good company

Haha I'm quite an average sized person but yeah - I think that was one of my downfalls in M1. Time to change that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aymanzayedmannan)
    for such a large person really ****s you up in M2/3 statics and such.
    I'm quite an average sized person
    I'm not going to make a penis size joke, I'm not going to make a penis size joke, I'm not going to make a penis size joke. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to make a penis size joke, I'm not going to make a penis size joke, I'm not going to make a penis size joke. :teehee:
    I KNEW THERE WOULD BE SOMEONE

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I KNEW THERE WOULD BE SOMEONE

:rofl:
    That's always me. :rofl:

Back to being a mature seventeen year old now... :lol:

ReputationRep:
    That's always me. :rofl:

Back to being a mature seventeen year old now... :lol:
    Speaking of which..

When's your birthday?

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of which..

When's your birthday?
    June 30th. :'(

ReputationRep:
    June 30th. :'(
    Ahhh right after exams (My last is the 29th - wbu?)

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh right after exams (My last is the 29th - wbu?)
    Think it might be 28th or so iirc.

ReputationRep:
    Think it might be 28th or so iirc.
    Be thankful it isn't on the 28th then

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.