Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Ladies - How much did you bleed when you lost your virginity? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    MY mum had C-section; we r 4 so she had 4 C-sections
    Crikey! 😨 I didn't even want to view the c-section area of the maternity area during the hospital tours of my pregnancies.

You know how your stomach muscles hurt after strenuous exercise - how does that go post operation when the meds wear off? And the c-sec 'apron'. Nope, nope, nope! I saw an aunt recover from a c-sec. It really is not the easier option.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    :rofl: omfg I'm dying XP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    :rofl: omfg I'm dying XP
    yah it was an interesting day

(prsom btw)
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Why did I click this thread. After 7 years why did I think it was a good idea :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    yah it was an interesting day
    Well then XP
    prsom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CCC75)
    Crikey! 😨 I didn't even want to view the c-section area of the maternity area during the hospital tours of my pregnancies.

You know how your stomach muscles hurt after strenuous exercise - how does that go post operation when the meds wear off? And the c-sec 'apron'. Nope, nope, nope! I saw an aunt recover from a c-sec. It really is not the easier option.
    i would just not have kids...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    even though i loves kidos :love:
    i am scared of sex
    natural delivery
    and now....
    C-Section

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    Still a virgin, but you're not supposed to bleed. Most of the cases where they've bled is because they're not wet enough.
    Nah, if you have a hymen you might still bleed even if you are wet. I didn't feel mine tear and it didn't hurt due to good foreplay but I still bled.

In response to the OP: a little bit of blood but it lasted a few days.

ReputationRep:
    a good guy never goes in dry

ReputationRep:
    i would just not have kids...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    even though i loves kidos :love:
    i am scared of sex
    natural delivery
    and now....
    C-Section
    When the time comes, read, read and read some more. Natural delivery doesn't have to be a horror fest. The pain relief is good, and free. And lay off the sugar - if you're eating yourself into whale state, odds are you are doing the same to the baby which you have yet to deliver 😯

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CCC75)
    When the time comes, read, read and read some more. Natural delivery doesn't have to be a horror fest. The pain relief is good, and free. And lay off the sugar - if you're eating yourself into whale state, odds are you are doing the same to the baby which you have yet to deliver 😯
    i dunno anything about this stuff....
    tbh, i am not bothered atm
    maybe after... when I'll think about having it
    Thanks btw

ReputationRep:
    i dunno anything about this stuff....
    tbh, i am not bothered atm
    maybe after... when I'll think about having it
    Thanks btw
    Damn right not to know much about childbirth at your (presumed) age!

Do your studies. Go travelling. Party. Find a worthy, reliable partner that you can share life goals with THEN revisit the issue of conception and birth 👍

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CCC75)

Do your studies. Go travelling. Party. Find a worthy, reliable partner that you can share life goals with THEN revisit the issue of conception and birth 👍
    PRSOM ^^ this!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CCC75)

aha
    girls at my age get pregnant or have sex at least
    but i am so innocent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I know it's different for each person but I just wanna get an idea for my first time
    It's barely noticeable. If you're using a condom, you may see a little bit of blood in it and perhaps a couple of spots a day after but that's it

So you think I should get an examination done to see which type of hymen I have?
    (Original post by abc:))
    What on earth are you on about, there is no 'supposed to' or 'not supposed to' when it comes to bleeding on your first time. And most of the cases where they've bled is because they're not wet enough? Is there a source for this or are you speculating?

The hymen breaking or not depends on the shape of your hymen and its elasticity which varies between girls. If it breaks, you will most likely bleed. There are particular shapes of hymen where this is much more likely to happen. Others will simply stretch and you will not bleed. Neither is better or worse, or right / wrong.

By saying 'you're not supposed to bleed', you're just unnecessarily worrying anyone who might have bled, making them feel like something went wrong, which it didn't, it is totally natural to bleed.

OP look at this, for an idea of types of hymen and you can sort of see which ones would bleed. If you do bleed it will be a small to medium amount and won't last long.

http://fustany.com/en/beauty/health-...w-about-hymens

(Original post by Eternalflames)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qFojO8WkpA
    I don't know what happened to OP, but when and if she comes back to this thread. I wanted to show this one by Laci Green, youtube sex ed girl.
    Haha Thank you for that, it helps. I always thought it needed to be popped...you learn something new everyday

(Original post by mango peeler)
    :rofl: legit asked the same thing
    Haha yes I am. After thinking about ****ing him, I thought of another question

ReputationRep:
    oh. right. this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Haha Thank you for that, it helps. I always thought it needed to be popped...you learn something new everyday
    Lol, no there's no popping

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.