Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Straight guys..how do you feel when a gay/bi guy hits on you? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    Metrosexuality are not mannerisms. The majority of effeminate men (bar a handful) are homosexuals. Ever been to a pride? Self explantory. Majority are camp. Not a negative but associations to campness are seen as negative.

That Sean guy from Corrie, he gets (admitted) he gets continuous abuse from other non camp gays for how effiminate he is in his portrayal of gays and how he's taking homosexuality to the 60/70's.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have been to pride and actually the majority really aren't. I think you define camp differently... clearly.

Yes, he is camp. It doesn't mean the majority are like Anthony Cotton.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    I have been to pride and actually the majority really aren't. I think you define camp differently... clearly.

Yes, he is camp. It doesn't mean the majority are like Anthony Cotton.
    How can you tell amidst the fairy wings, semi naked, inflatabe penis waving drag queens.....?

I'm bisexual and can't stand this crap, but then homosexuals hypocritcally deny the existence of Bisexuality. Absurd cretins

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Are you mentally 4 years of age?
    I swear the moment I read it I knew you were one.
    I'm gay but I've had straight and bi girls hit on me, it's cute... and then you say no and move on. I'm not sure why people find it so disgusting, most of you probably think it's totally okay for you to walk up to a random girl and stick your hand up her skirt lmfao.
    That's the thing. You have like zero respect for girls. "walk up to a random girl and stick your hand up her skirt"
    It's disgusting bro, no offense :talkhand: The whole bi thing

ReputationRep:
    exactly they should be flattered. Some boys make a big deal out of it, its like so what, they just find you attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily babezxx)
    exactly they should be flattered. Some boys make a big deal out of it, its like so what, they just find you attractive.
    true true

ReputationRep:
    i just laugh and walk away , it aint no big deal means you hot asf

ReputationRep:
    Flattered

ReputationRep:
    Come on guys, stop fighting we're all on the same team

(Original post by Blondie987)
    Come on guys, stop fighting we're all on the same team
    Apparently not

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, Mr. Burns, but I don't go in for these backdoor shenanigans. Sure, I'm flattered, maybe even a little curious, but the answer is no!

Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg homerreubtale.jpg (10.5 KB)

ReputationRep:
    If I actually notice I'm flattered. But also very uncomfortable. Why? Because I'm not used to it. I get very uncomfortable if women hit on me too so I'm pretty confident It's not homophobia!

But still, I don't think it's homophobic if you were uncomfortable being hit on by gay people.

ReputationRep:
    No, society today:

"Oh look, somebody being loving, tolerant and positive - lets bash them for trying to change our views because we're that insecure! However, we disagree and want to spread harmful and toxic comments but that's okay because that is totally what free speech means."
    There's a fine line between being tolerant, and supporting stupidity. That's what tends to set people off, in a more general sense.

The free speech excuse is only used when somebody gets a lot of hate for their opinions, which shouldn't happen in the first place. Remember, you can't blame the victim ever, in any way whatsoever, according to society these days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily babezxx)
    You say "should"... suggesting our natural reaction is just wrong. Not all boys care for compliments, so that plus other factors may induce a negative reaction, and there's nothing wrong with that.

ReputationRep:
    ? For a second i read this thread title as -
    "Straight guys..how do you feel when a gay/bi guy shits on you?"

which im sure would generate a stronger response

ReputationRep:
    I've been hit on by gay guys a few times, flattered mostly although a little self-conscious at first (what am I doing to make people think i'm gay) having close friends who are gay I just realised it's because gay guys are usually quite upfront.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    I imagine they'd feel similar to how I'd feel if a girl hit on me. Flattered but dismissive.

But when I was in the closet and quite defensive, I might have felt more strongly about it.

ReputationRep:
    This is funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igxN6HmHj_s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    I can imagine it does but that how girls supposedly feels when guys they're not interested in are being persistent.
    while annoying, i dont think thats entriely true - a woman at the end of the day can see themselves having hetro sex with a man ( even if it doesnt happen to be you at that time) whereas a straight male cant fathom the idea of gay sex. so the reaction can be different

perhaps a better comparison would you being presented witha naked female for sex

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, I'm flattered-regardless of male or female, sexuality, or whatever- someone saw something in me. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawliettt)
    "I'd turn 360 degrees and walk away" - my friend, ladies and gentlemen.

He wasn't even joking lmao
    Aha 360 degrees?
    Just giving him a little twirl

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.