Living life on the edge: Me and my crazy life

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    By just reading the first paragraph, I respect you so much and I admire your optimism!! Thank you for tagging me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Living Life On The Edge - For Lack Of A Better Title

Hey Guys, today im gonna move onto something new.
    Im not gonna keep boring you all with the bullying (its boring me so god knows what it's doing to you).
    So i shall move on to something else more interesting (hopefully).

Im going to talk about having no friends and being alone.

So here we go.
    Having no friends in life isnt really a big deal. For most of my life ive had little or no friends and its not really bothered me.Having no friends can make others see you as a loner. But guess what, theres nothing wrong with that! Loners are awesome people! We can do what we want, when we want to! We are able to have so much more fun seeing as we dont have to rely on others.Relying on others to be able to enjoy life can lead to disaster. There are so many people out there that will lead you on and then crush you with all their might! Yup! That's what i experienced and im never gonna fall for it again. And neither should you.

Being lead on is one of the worst things a human can do to you. You genuinely think theyre being nice and then one day when you trust them, they stomp you into the ground and throw egg on your face.So being alone has many benefits. You are able to enjoy yourself without having others there to boss you around. No one can make fun of your interests and you can just live your life, the way you want to live it!! If anyone asks you why youre alone, just tell them 'Im having more fun that way' and if they make a rude comment 'This is the reason why i choose to be alone'. Remember youre choosing to be alone because youre enjoying life more that way.

However, being alone does have its downsides. For starters, theres no one to help you out when youre going through a tough time. You have to go through it alone (unless youre on tsr of course). Secondly, lonliness can kick in at times (unless youre on tsr of course), and finally you have no one to stand up for you (and of course thats not the case if youre on tsr).

So the moral of this poorly written blog post is, you dont need other people to enjoy yourself! You can have so much fun by yourself that theres no need to hang around with people who are always bringing you down.

Of course if you hang with people who are really nice and genuinely friendly towards you, youre really lucky and make sure to cherish that friendship! Dont throw it away!

Thank you all for reading and i hope i didnt bore you too much.

I've got a quick question to ask.In a future blog post im considering writing about myself so that everyone can get to know me better as a person. I shall describe my interests and what im truely like. But i shall only do that if people are actually interested in that.
    So please let me know if you are.

As always, any questions im open for answering and i wish you all the best

Thankyou!

Also if you can think of anything you would like me to write about, feel free to mention it in the comments!
    PRSOM! This was such a good read and I cans definitely relate, I do agree that not having friends isn't the end of the world and it's very important to learn to enjoy your own company but I still hope you've found some friendship on tsr too!

ReputationRep:
    FireFreezer77 this was a good post :yep: - and yes to your plan for a future blog post!

(Original post by ravioliyears)
    By just reading the first paragraph, I respect you so much and I admire your optimism!! Thank you for tagging me!
    Thankyou so much for reading!! I really appreciate it!
    Aww thankyou!! Thats so nice of you to say!!
    I really appreciate that! I like your positivity!!
    No worries! Thanks for tagging me in yours too!!

(Original post by Blondie987)
    PRSOM! This was such a good read and I cans definitely relate, I do agree that not having friends isn't the end of the world and it's very important to learn to enjoy your own company but I still hope you've found some friendship on tsr too!
    Why thankyou! I really appreciate that!!
    Ah well its good that you can relate. You cant go wrong with your own company and you wont argue with yourself (hopefully!).
    But yes ive found friendship on tsr and cured my lonliness. Thanks for asking!!
    Im sure youve found many friends on here!!
    Thanks for reading!!

(Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    FireFreezer77 this was a good post :yep: - and yes to your plan for a future blog post!
    Thankyou so much for reading!!!
    Ah excellent!! Thanks!
    I hope youre feeling better! :hugs:

PRSOM I'm glad you see things this way, good to see you're happy the way you are :yep:

And yes, interested by you writing about yourself ! Please do so :five:

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    PRSOM I'm glad you see things this way, good to see you're happy the way you are :yep:

And yes, interested by you writing about yourself ! Please do so :five:
    Thanks!! Ive akways been alone (except for the end of high school) and its never bothered me. I realize being alone is just as fun, if not more fun than being around others.
    If only everyone was like you!

Ok thankyou! Im considering it! :five:

Thanks!! Ive akways been alone (except for the end of high school) and its never bothered me. I realize being alone is just as fun, if not more fun than being around others.
    If only everyone was like you!

Ok thankyou! Im considering it! :five:
    Hahaha thanks for the compliment :mmm:
    Tbf as long as you enjoy yourself , keep it up :cool:

Yas

Hahaha thanks for the compliment :mmm:
    Tbf as long as you enjoy yourself , keep it up :cool:

Yas
    No worries!!
    I sure do enjoy myself but it would be nice to have a young lady with me (if you get me!)

Woop! :woo:

No worries!!
    I sure do enjoy myself but it would be nice to have a young lady with me (if you get me!)

Woop! :woo:
    I'm sure you'll find someone :yep: :yep:

I'm sure you'll find someone :yep: :yep:
    I sure hope so! Thanks!
    Doesnt feel like it though

ReputationRep:
    hey nice post!!
    i strongly feel that we should have a good balance of being/having friends and being alone.

how about you write a little post about "a simple day in the life of FireFreezer77"
    just so that your readers get to understand you a little better, what you get up to, what you encounter, your habits and daily shenanigans

(Original post by AthiaKarim)
    hey nice post!!
    i strongly feel that we should have a good balance of being/having friends and being alone.

how about you write a little post about "a simple day in the life of FireFreezer77"
    just so that your readers get to understand you a little better, what you get up to, what you encounter, your habits and daily shenanigans
    Hey Thanks!
    I think thats perfectly reasonable! Its nice to be around others but its also important to have a little alone time.

Hmm thats not a bad idea, thanks! I shall have a look at that and see what happens.
    I dont really get up to much in the day but im sure i can work something out!
    Thankyou for reading!!

Living Life On The Edge: The Tipping Point

Hello to all the magnificent people of tsr!
    Im a writing about bullying today (how ive dealt with it, or should i say how ive not dealt with it).

First though (feel free to skip this), i want to say Thankyou to everyone who has read my blog and commented on it. However, im running out of ideas already and i would be super grateful if you could tell me what you would like to see me post about! Also if anyone wants to do a guest post (or even an interview with me) that can be arranged. Please let me know if youre interested in either of those options.Thanks

Now onto the actuall post itself!

Bullying isnt a nice experience (im sure you all know that now), and we need to learn how to deal with it. Ive taught by many users that ignoring them is the most effective solution (and it is) but the hard bit is ignoring them in the first place. You want to blow their heads off, but you cant. You want to stab them in the heart, but you cant. You want to drive them into the ground, but you cant. What you can do is.......ignore them.

What this does is, denies them of the response that they are looking for. If you retaliate to them, youre just provoking them to come back stronger. Youre feeing their fire!Ive actually seen this in action.When they were bullying me, i ignored them. Guess what, they got bored and moved on to someone else.This guy does retaliate to them and theyre just getting worse and worse. So as hard as it may seem, ignoring them is the best option.

Now another good thing to do (with people you trust) is tell someone. Ive not told anyone as it will only make my situation worse. But telling someone allows them to help you deal with the problems you are having. They will confront the idiots who think its a good idea and make sure that the bullying comes to an end. They will keep an eye on the situation to see whats going on and then theyll intervene at the right moment.

During my experiences, ive found it tough going. Mostly because i take what people say to heart. So ive believed most things theyve said (its mostly true). It just got to the point where i couldnt take it anymore and i was about to go over the edge. This would be letting them win i thought. No way was i prepared to let that happen, so i got my **** together and toughened up.

I dont give a **** what they say now and it all just bounces off of me. Hence why they got bored and moved on.So im sure youve all heard the phrase 'being thick skinned'. Well thats what i did to stop being affected by the bullying that was going on.

Obviously the physical stuff cant really be solved that way.Im not gonna ignore them when theyre trying to get their hands down my pants.
    Ugh that just creeps me out even thinking about it. Im defending my self then and when they touch me in other places. They sit with their hands in their pants all day and then try and touch me and shove their hands in my face saying smell it! Ewwwwww!
    The teachers see them doing it and dont do a ****ing thing about it! That pisses me off greatly that they are allowed to do that!! Its not exactly hygenic either! Ewww again!

One more thing (this is where the picture was supposed to be!)

Thats the end of the post (apologies if this isnt very good).As mentioned earlier, please let me know of any ideas you have and if your interested in the guest post or maybe some form of interview.

As always thanks for reading and any questions im willing to answer!

See you soon!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    FireFreezer77
    While the situation hasn't become amazing, I'm glad it is improving and with your determination and strength, you can allow yourself to become a better person than those bullies ever will be, telling someone is the best advice you can give to someone who is experiencing bullying, never keep it bottled up.

:hugs: you can get through anything!

ReputationRep:
    Living Life On The Edge: The Tipping Point

Hello to all the magnificent people of tsr!
    Im a writing about bullying today (how ive dealt with it, or should i say how ive not dealt with it).

First though (feel free to skip this), i want to say Thankyou to everyone who has read my blog and commented on it. However, im running out of ideas already and i would be super grateful if you could tell me what you would like to see me post about! Also if anyone wants to do a guest post (or even an interview with me) that can be arranged. Please let me know if youre interested in either of those options.Thanks

Now onto the actuall post itself!

Bullying isnt a nice experience (im sure you all know that now), and we need to learn how to deal with it. Ive taught by many users that ignoring them is the most effective solution (and it is) but the hard bit is ignoring them in the first place. You want to blow their heads off, but you cant. You want to stab them in the heart, but you cant. You want to drive them into the ground, but you cant. What you can do is.......ignore them.

What this does is, denies them of the response that they are looking for. If you retaliate to them, youre just provoking them to come back stronger. Youre feeing their fire!Ive actually seen this in action.When they were bullying me, i ignored them. Guess what, they got bored and moved on to someone else.This guy does retaliate to them and theyre just getting worse and worse. So as hard as it may seem, ignoring them is the best option.

Now another good thing to do (with people you trust) is tell someone. Ive not told anyone as it will only make my situation worse. But telling someone allows them to help you deal with the problems you are having. They will confront the idiots who think its a good idea and make sure that the bullying comes to an end. They will keep an eye on the situation to see whats going on and then theyll intervene at the right moment.

During my experiences, ive found it tough going. Mostly because i take what people say to heart. So ive believed most things theyve said (its mostly true). It just got to the point where i couldnt take it anymore and i was about to go over the edge. This would be letting them win i thought. No way was i prepared to let that happen, so i got my **** together and toughened up.

I dont give a **** what they say now and it all just bounces off of me. Hence why they got bored and moved on.So im sure youve all heard the phrase 'being thick skinned'. Well thats what i did to stop being affected by the bullying that was going on.

Obviously the physical stuff cant really be solved that way.Im not gonna ignore them when theyre trying to get their hands down my pants.
    Ugh that just creeps me out even thinking about it. Im defending my self then and when they touch me in other places. They sit with their hands in their pants all day and then try and touch me and shove their hands in my face saying smell it! Ewwwwww!
    The teachers see them doing it and dont do a ****ing thing about it! That pisses me off greatly that they are allowed to do that!! Its not exactly hygenic either! Ewww again!

One more thing (this is where the picture was supposed to be!)

Thats the end of the post (apologies if this isnt very good).As mentioned earlier, please let me know of any ideas you have and if your interested in the guest post or maybe some form of interview.

As always thanks for reading and any questions im willing to answer!

See you soon!
    Great read, as always, FireFreezer77! The quote at the end is lovely!! :hugs:

FireFreezer77 good read :yep:

I'm glad you could manage to ignore those jerks, they're not deserving of your attention tbh -.- . I'm sorry about What happened tho , they sound so silly .. Such people don't go far in life , trust me.

Anyway it's kinda good they get bored ! I suppose the situation is better now , isn't it ?

(Original post by Rhythmical)
    FireFreezer77
    Will read the post fully tomorrow morning and reply as I'm just going to head to bed now. :hugs:
    Ok no worries!
    I hope you like it! :hugs:
    Sleep Well!

(Original post by Leviathan1741)
    Great read, as always, FireFreezer77! The quote at the end is lovely!! :hugs:
    Thankyou!!!
    I'm glad you like it! It stood out to me! I had to include it!
    Thankyou so much! :hugs:

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.