Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    Offline

    20
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KINGYusuf)
    Don't worry though, with that personality you'll go really far!

    Maybe you should practice now

    uhh can I have some chips with that
    Grow up sweetheart. You could really use it.
    Offline

    11
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Grow up sweetheart. You could really use it.
    It's no wonder people hate TSR with people like this are on here, always thinking they're right haha
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    There's a difference between traditional clothing and covering yourself head to toe.
    No there isn't. And again, I fail to see how they are second class citizens.
    Offline

    20
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KINGYusuf)
    What about Britain First? The people who've been invading mosques without permission threatening people, attacking Muslims?
    I asked if they've taken any life away.

    What about the Charlie Hebdo attacks or churches being bombed in the Middle East or when there were riots because a newspaper in Denmark made a cartoon of the Prophet M?
    Offline

    12
    ReputationRep:
    I don't think the sexual revolution lasted long in those countries and also most women have always covered up there's nothing wrong with it unless you go by the feminist ideology
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    But are they God's laws though? Did God explicitly say in the Qu'ran that women have to be covered to the extent where they are unidentifiable? Or is this a skewed 'interpretation' based on the whims of misogynistic men who want to 'keep women in their place'?

    Oh no, I'm just embracing the liberties that every woman should have.
    If I was you, I would read the Quran and learn about Islam instead of listening to what racist Islamophobes have to say about our religion.

    Islam invented civil rights and was the first religion to introduce Women rights. There is a whole chapter in the Quran about Womens' rights. Don't take my word for it though, read it for yourself.
    Offline

    20
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KINGYusuf)
    It's no wonder people hate TSR with people like this are on here, always thinking they're right haha
    Quite the contrary babe.

    Anyway feel free to join me for a drink and a couple of slices of bacon why don't you
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    I won't speak with you again then Mr Genius. Your contributions are just way out of my league. :adore:
    That's okay, its nice talking to peasants.
    Offline

    11
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    I asked if they've taken any life away.

    What about the Charlie Hebdo attacks or churches being bombed in the Middle East or when there were riots because a newspaper in Denmark made a cartoon of the Prophet M?
    Oh you wanna play that way huh?

    Less than 2% of terror attacks were done by Muslims. So I ask you what about the other 98% acts of terrorism? Please condemn those

    You're using 0.001% to generalise the whole Muslim population. YOU MUST BE GOOD AT MATH!

    There have been more acts of terrorism by White people than radical Muslims, infact, almost double the amount!
    Offline

    20
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Happy97)
    If I was you, I would read the Quran and learn about Islam instead of listening to what racist Islamophobes have to say about our religion.

    Islam invented civil rights and was the first religion to introduce Women rights. There is a whole chapter in the Quran about Womens' rights. Don't take my word for it though, read it for yourself.
    Wrong. Hinduism was the first one.
    Offline

    11
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Quite the contrary babe.

    Anyway feel free to join me for a drink and a couple of slices of bacon why don't you
    No thanks. But feel free to learn how to wipe your ass properly lol it's quite shocking people like you don't know how to yet
    Offline

    11
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Wrong. Hinduism was the first one.
    What's your response, cretin?

    Oh you wanna play that way huh?

    Less than 2% of terror attacks were done by Muslims. So I ask you what about the other 98% acts of terrorism? Please condemn those

    You're using 0.001% to generalise the whole Muslim population. YOU MUST BE GOOD AT MATH!

    There have been more acts of terrorism by White people than radical Muslims, infact, almost double the amount!
    Offline

    20
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KINGYusuf)
    Oh you wanna play that way huh?

    Less than 2% of terror attacks were done by Muslims. So I ask you what about the other 98% acts of terrorism? Please condemn those

    You're using 0.001% to generalise the whole Muslim population. YOU MUST BE GOOD AT MATH!

    There have been more acts of terrorism by White people than radical Muslims, infact, almost double the amount!
    It's funny because the richest terror organisation in the world is a Muslim one.

    Also, Islam exactly isn't very accepting. Please explain to me where it is sweetheart.


    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rorist_attacks
    Offline

    3
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Happy97)
    If I was you, I would read the Quran and learn about Islam instead of listening to what racist Islamophobes have to say about our religion.

    Islam invented civil rights and was the first religion to introduce Women rights. There is a whole chapter in the Quran about Womens' rights. Don't take my word for it though, read it for yourself.
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

    Islam also went to the Moon and invented the Internet.
    Offline

    11
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    It's funny because the richest terror organisation in the world is a Muslim one.

    Also, Islam exactly isn't very accepting. Please explain to me where it is sweetheart.
    Yet it's 0.001% of the global Muslim population.

    Also who made ISIS? Yeah I thought so

    You're an uneducated ignorant moron with no substance for an argument

    Go back to school, learn how to wipe your ass properly
    Offline

    11
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    It's funny because the richest terror organisation in the world is a Muslim one.

    Also, Islam exactly isn't very accepting. Please explain to me where it is sweetheart.
    That's why Islam is the fastest growing religion haha okay !
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    On a household scale, if a woman has the right to go out and work, just like her husband, the household income is essentially doubled, no? Which means more opportunities for their children to achieve an education, get jobs themselves etc? i.e less poor

    I don't get how you don't see that
    a) I don't think anyone is stopping women from working in the third world so your example is demonstrably false.

    b) In terms of household income, there is no way we can say that the income will be doubled.

    c) If the women does choose to work, an argument can be made that expenses (for childcare, general maintenance of the household etc) will also increase, thus potentially earning a negative return.

    d) Poverty has never held anyone back from pursuing opportunities. What we define as poverty, may not be how they define it. If someone doesn't have electricity, running water and a fridge, then we would say that person is in poverty but take that to somewhere in the third world, and that may not even remotely be the case. We shouldn't make the mistake of projecting our own notions of poverty onto other people.


    Your example was not really relevant and not specific enough to even start making a case as to the link between lack of of female rights and poverty.
    Offline

    17
    (Original post by Youngmetro)
    No there isn't. And again, I fail to see how they are second class citizens.
    Yes there is. I wear ethnic clothing from time to time and it doesn't require covering up to such an extent. Traditional Afghan clothing doesn't involve head to toe covers either. It's very similar to Indian/Pakistani clothing

    Okay if someone says to you 'right mate, we're gonna shove this paper bag over your head so no one can see your face in public. God says for men to be modest and this is how you be modest. Women don't have to wear it though'.

    How would you feel?
    Offline

    11
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    It's funny because the richest terror organisation in the world is a Muslim one.

    Also, Islam exactly isn't very accepting. Please explain to me where it is sweetheart.


    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rorist_attacks
    http://anonhq.com/less-2-terrorist-a...ims-europe-us/

    http://time.com/3934980/right-wing-e...adi-dangerous/

    http://usuncut.com/news/guess-which-...ost-americans/

    Enjoy doing your research
    Offline

    20
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KINGYusuf)
    Yet it's 0.001% of the global Muslim population.

    Also who made ISIS? Yeah I thought so

    You're an uneducated ignorant moron with no substance for an argument

    Go back to school, learn how to wipe your ass properly
    What religion does ISIS follow?
    Hahahaha do carry on sweetheart it's very entertaining.

    Maybe you should go back and do your research while you're at it.

    (Original post by KINGYusuf)
    That's why Islam is the fastest growing religion haha okay !
    Answer the question sweetheart.
 
 
 
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

    Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

    Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.