Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    I'm sure the "refugees" who will float in the sea or die of starvation when people turn them away would love to see your face and remember the coldness behind it even in death
    Im sure the "refugees" who will float in the sea or die at the hands of ruthless smugglers who after seeing their third world countrymen living it up in Germany, decided it was worth the risk would love to see your face and remember the stupidity behind it even in death

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntisthenesDogger)
    Wait, why are you even giving an internet forum so much credence to precipitate your ignore lists? Shouldn't someone of your rather, demure intellect be studying rather than obsessing over that?
    I don't need to study

Shouldn't someone like you be playing make belief at MUN? Or preparing for it? I am sure you would find like minded phonies there.

ReputationRep:
    I don't. Which is why I'm not interested in this so severely. You just took what I said was evident and applied it to a different thing. Yeah, yeah. Okay. Whatever you say.
    I think all of your pretentiousness is confusing you dear boy.

Maybe you should stop?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainhuman)
    I think all of your pretentiousness is confusing you dear boy.

Maybe you should stop?
    If I wanted to be priggish, you'd not understand a word.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Im sure the "refugees" who will float in the sea or die at the hands of ruthless smugglers who after seeing their third world countrymen living it up in Germany, decided it was worth the risk would love to see your face and remember the stupidity behind it even in death
    Wow.

I am sure when the person sits in jail for shooting you in the face he will think well it was still worth the risk getting caught.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I should. I'm native. Lest I break the law or such. Special? In the quasi-philosophical sense you're referring; nothing intrinsically. I don't need to be special to be a native. But we have to make privilegia for our own natives. Whether you like it or not. Your argument is just puerile, "You meant what I say you meant! Just admit it!" - no.
    PRSOM.

Natives must always be the majority in their own lands and deserve privilege in their own lands because it's their birthright! Nowadays if we go to Africa we don't expect any privilege and we don't try to force our culture onto the locals, so why should we allow them to do it to us?

(Original post by Vinny1900)
    Let nature take its course and let the migrants live here. We can integrate them into British society or we integrate into their culture.
    Integrate into their culture!? Hell no! Get out of here you regressive traitor! Either they integrate into OUR culture or they **** off, no compromises and no whining!

ReputationRep:
    If I wanted to be priggish, you'd not understand a word.
    Wanted to be?

It's who you are. Lol.

The quicker you accept that, the better for you.

ReputationRep:
    Wanted to be?

It's who you are. Lol.

The quicker you accept that, the better for you.
    No. You're just confusing your banality for the normal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    PRSOM.

Natives must always be the majority in their own lands and deserve privilege in their own lands because it's their birthright! Nowadays if we go to Africa we don't expect any privilege and we don't try to force our culture onto the locals, so why should we allow them to do it to us?

Integrate into their culture!? Hell no! Get out of here you regressive traitor! Either they integrate into OUR culture or they **** off, no compromises and no whining!
    We have already taken everything from there, so yea, no need to care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    PRSOM.

It will make us all better people in the end, that we can respect other human beings the same and there would be no such thing as racial divides. We would be like Rio, Brazil.

ReputationRep:
    No. You're just confusing your banality for the normal.
    Much aside from the fact that banality is normal, what do I have to do with your personality?

I mean other than calling you out for it and you obviously feeling *****y about yourself and hence resorting to insults.

ReputationRep:
    We have already taken everything from there, so yea, no need to care.
    The Western forces did f*** up the country

Syria before and after, it was so nice before the war.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, this subject has a massive amount of variables. Long answer short, we kinda do need these migrants. We need them for jobs that Britain don't want to do. No one in the UK wants to grow up and be like "Hey!! I want to grow up to be a bin man ;D". It just doesn't happen, with our high level of the education system compared to the rest of the world. Overall our education system is good, with excellent universities, so it is at the top of the world.

So if we don't have people in the UK doing jobs that have to be done. Who does them? Migrants of course. But yes, they are earning money for it and sending it back to their country.

In my opinion if those lazy people on benefits who are able to work for jobs like this, migrants would have nothing to go to. Therefore stopping the crisis.

That's just my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Much aside from the fact that banality is normal, what do I have to do with your personality?

I mean other than calling you out for it and you obviously feeling *****y about yourself and hence resorting to insults.
    No. Banality isn't the norm. Just your particular mannerism. What do you have to do with my personality? I didn't say you did.

Not at all. I've had more potent insults from my autistic brother.

ReputationRep:
    "I don't like or understand the sentiment behind what you say. YOU'RE WRONG, IT'S NOT A SERIOUS ARGUMENT" Okay famalam.
    Before and After video of Syria

ReputationRep:
    Send them back and begin taking actual, genuine refugees who we can validate from the camps, not those with fabricated passports, fabricated ages and fabricated place of origin. Send them back and bring in the orphans, the kids, the ill, the injured and vulnerable legally after necessary validation, use the foreign aid budget instead of extra money and set up stations before hand

ReputationRep:
    Wow.

I am sure when the person sits in jail for shooting you in the face he will think well it was still worth the risk getting caught.
    Wat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ikhan94)
    Get all the billionaires in the world togethor and buy an island and put them on there
    There are plenty in Dubai.

ReputationRep:
    No. Banality isn't the norm. Just your particular mannerism. What do you have to do with my personality? I didn't say you did.

Not at all. I've had more potent insults from my autistic brother.
    Yes, it is. Maybe look up the word?

Ah this again. You say something, but of course the way people read it is not what you meant or said. Classic dogger.

And wow. Nice of you to use autism, and your brother on top of that, when insulting me. Sorry but that is the bar for me. Low life scum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 雷尼克)
    "dont let them in, not our problem" is the same sort of isolationist attitude which caused WW2.

This is the 21st century, we should be helping other humans who are suffering from a conflict which we and NATO have failed to resolve
    This is nonsense on two levels.

First, Britain entered WW2 precisely because it wasn't isolationist and was standing up for weaker countries.

Second, you imply that it is up to the west to resolve internal political problems in Arab countries, yet it is attempting to do so that attracts criticism from both the countries themselves and apologists like you. The very definition of having your cake and eating it.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.