Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you do on Friday Nights?! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    haha okay!!
    that's really cool!!! did you make that? how long did it take?

my hobbies? I like photography, i take alot of photos!! erm, i play basketball with a uni team? and i loveeee reading!! so not as talented as you my friend!! haha

ahh okay! yeah it really does suck when reality hits-tell me about it- been there done that kind of a thing!!

yeah that's true, it's best to forget the past and move on :yep:
    Thanks! It comes as a plain grey model and you have to like stick the pieces together and then paint it basically. That probably took around 6 hours I guess? Something like that anyways.

Hey, that's a good list though! I always wanted a good camera, I used to love going for walks in the summer and just spending hours finding cool stuff to photograph... As for reading, you still enjoying Shawshank?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richci)
    Thanks! It comes as a plain grey model and you have to like stick the pieces together and then paint it basically. That probably took around 6 hours I guess? Something like that anyways.

Hey, that's a good list though! I always wanted a good camera, I used to love going for walks in the summer and just spending hours finding cool stuff to photograph... As for reading, you still enjoying Shawshank?
    ahhh okay i see, that's awesome!! :yep:

haha i do that sometimes, i just go for a walk to where ever and take photos, it's quite relaxing!

omg i am lovvving shawshank so far!!!!! up to chapter 6 and i can't for to read more!! i'll give you an update once iv'e finished it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    ahhh okay i see, that's awesome!! :yep:

haha i do that sometimes, i just go for a walk to where ever and take photos, it's quite relaxing!

omg i am lovvving shawshank so far!!!!! up to chapter 6 and i can't for to read more!! i'll give you an update once iv'e finished it!!
    Yeah, I've not done it in years... Might have to get a decent camera before I go off to uni just so I can get back into it!

Yesss, glad to hear it and look forward to seeing what you think overall. I'm gonna buy it again because I think I lent my copy to someone and I never got it back. Definitely need to re-read it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richci)
    Yeah, I've not done it in years... Might have to get a decent camera before I go off to uni just so I can get back into it!

Yesss, glad to hear it and look forward to seeing what you think overall. I'm gonna buy it again because I think I lent my copy to someone and I never got it back. Definitely need to re-read it!
    yeah do it!!! I need to get a better camera (or even get a better professional camera), but iphone 6 does a pretty good job!! (the one ive got)

aww no!!! it sucks sooo much when you lend someone a book and don't get it back i lent a friend the great gatsby and never saw it after that :cry2: i know the pain!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.