genetic modification

posted from tsr mobile
    lol
    so much easier
    how to have a healthy diet you mean
    carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins .....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubs051213)
    I'm not so bothered about the exam paper as, however random and not applicable some of the questions were (standard form and s = d/t as well as drunk rats!), I didn't think it was too bad (I'm hopeful for at least an A) and hopefully the grade boundaries should be nice and low. However, I am REALLY cross about all the topics I've learnt that didn't come up at all. All of the revision I did in the 48 hours before the exam was pointless, I feel like it was mainly logic!
    I'm sorry but most these topics came up last year and they're not going to use the same questions, it should've been obvious they would do mostly different topics

ReputationRep:
    But nooooo it was on the components of a balanced diet. Makes complete sense and it so appropriate.

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE]

(Original post by Drunken15yearold)
    But nooooo it was on the components of a balanced diet. Makes complete sense and it so appropriate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    [/QUOTE]

that was the only decent question imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Xenon_)
    ***[AQA BIOLOGY UNIT 1 EXAM 17TH MAY 2016]***
    Hi everyone,

Good luck to everyone sitting this exam on the 17th May and get revising if you haven't.

This is the official general exam thread where you can post ANYTHING related to the Biology Unit 1 Exam (B1 AQA).

Predictions would be appreciated (possible 6 markers, topics which may come up and types of questions).

Good luck once again!

POST EXAM
    **EXAM DISCUSSION**
    they asked questions that had to do with business. apart from that not difficult

(Original post by mmabjj)
    they asked questions that had to do with business. apart from that not difficult
    It was EXTREMELY DIFFICULT.

ReputationRep:
    Drunk rats? Independent companies? 15-year-old kids favourite alcohol? Nothing from the specification actually came up. Thanks AQA

ReputationRep:
    I seem to have done a different paper to some of Britain, and I found this exam quite hard! I felt surprised that barely anything about enzymes or homeostasis or malaria came up. There was quite a lot of data analysis which is kind of unusual for a B1 paper.

ReputationRep:
    me: Chemistry exam lets go
    question one: how is macbeth presented in the first four scenes of the play?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StudentPortia)
    me: Chemistry exam lets go
    question one: how is macbeth presented in the first four scenes of the play?
    LOOOOL

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.