Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophiaRH)
    I'm a Pakistani girl and I've recently developed a crush on this white guy but I don't know if he would be attracted to me. So my question is are White guys attracted to Pakistani girls? Another question I have is are polish guys attracted to Pakistani girls ?
    Speaking from experience, they do. Race isn't really an important factor here. If you click, you click. My advice to you is to just relax and be yourself, and let him come to you.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a Pakistani girl and I've recently developed a crush on this white guy but I don't know if he would be attracted to me. So my question is are White guys attracted to Pakistani girls? Another question I have is are polish guys attracted to Pakistani girls ?
    Generally speaking, honest answer no. There may be exceptions but very rare. White men generally go for white women.

ReputationRep:
    In general, aye. Specifically, depends how attractive you are vs. racist he is (East Europeans are generally not all that fond of people of colour) :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    how does a pakistani girl date a non muslim?

ReputationRep:
    Polish + Pakistani

Your parents are gonna be mad. Go for it though, life is about smashing, in every sense of the word :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gora The Xplorer)
    Polish + Pakistani

Your parents are gonna be mad. Go for it though, life is about smashing, in every sense of the word :sexface:
    Na there gonna be proud.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by junayd1998)
    Na there gonna be proud.
    Should probably toast the wedding with vodka

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gora The Xplorer)
    Should probably toast the wedding with vodka
    Yeah some Ciroc init

ReputationRep:
    Who keeps bumping this silly thread, weeks after it's died? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a Pakistani girl and I've recently developed a crush on this white guy but I don't know if he would be attracted to me. So my question is are White guys attracted to Pakistani girls? Another question I have isare polish guys attracted to Pakistani girls ?
    The last time I checked we were reasonably white.

I am personally attracted to many South Asian and Southwest Asian women I meet at Oxford. This does not exclude me liking White Scandinavian or British women.

But here's the deal - I suppose what you are really asking about is the majority. The problem with the majority on both sides - White men [Polish and others] and Pakistani is the religion. I mean - you cannot ignore the magnitude of that. An average Polish guy cannot just date an average Pakistani girl because that would mean a total religious and cultural conversion for one of the sides and probably a life change in its entirety. So.. I suppose multiculti is for the elites who have superseded their own ethno-religious background in exchange for secular humanism. So, the majority do not get into such relationships.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    In general, aye. Specifically, depends how attractive you are vs. racist he is (East Europeans are generally not all that fond of people of colour) :rolleyes:
    What a damaging working class stereotype

ReputationRep:
    People want what they can"t have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by junayd1998)
    Yeah some Ciroc init
    Should probably have some fried bacon to get over the hangover tbh

Spoiler:
    Show
    This poor girl :rofl: we're really not making her feel better about this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InvestmentBankin)
    What a damaging working class stereotype
    Know many working class people, do we? That's what I thought.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Xenon_)
    What a stupid question! Why would colour matter?!
    It is actually very important for me I would only ever date/bash a white girl. I have had it drummed into me if i bring an asian or a black home, I will be thrown out by my parents.

ReputationRep:
    My mums boyfriend is white and her other boyfriend is Kurdish and she is still married to my Pakistani stepdad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sohail123333)
    My mums boyfriend is white and her other boyfriend is Kurdish and she is still married to my Pakistani stepdad
    Man thank you, I would not have been able to sleep tonight without this information.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gatewaymerge)
    Man thank you, I would not have been able to sleep tonight without this information.
    What do you mean

ReputationRep:
    what's the obsession with white boys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald7770)
    what's the obsession with white boys?
    Whos obsession with white men

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.