The Student Room Group

N5 English Exam is this Thursday :/

Scroll to see replies

I really annoyed about the contrast q I said she was talking about feeling young in one paragraph but in the next she didn't have or express a young thinv like the Elsa dress. Please someone tell me wbat they think it really annoys me. Also about her finding it hard to ding one thing I said was subzerotemp
What did everyone out for the 5 marker about what we learn about Disney organisations?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wrote, for Q5, "one woman opposite a squad of men". Then I commented and said, this shows that it must be difficult for idena menzel to face the pressure from the 'daunting' audience rather than" dozen hulking American footballers, because they can face the pressure together but idena menzel has to face the pressure alone and subside to the criticism
My National 5 english exam is in late Jan(This month) so getting 2 poems ready which are valentine and war photographer. For essay Sailmaker . Are they any good notes for Sailmaker on the web ? For an exemplar essay all I can find and (My Tutor)) is bitesize notes.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending