Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Tag a user who you would like to interact with more on here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Looool it won't even be good and I'll be like a blushing bride when I'm writing it... :lol: yes I shall... I'll tag all the Asians :rofl: I feel like making a thread just for it on the English thread

:rofl: Ode to Nucdev, Mera TSR pati :teehee:
    :teehee: Hai hai Bhabhi ji - ye saab kya hain! Bhai ko sharam ho jaygi :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    loooooooool! i already have a little munchkin!

and thats very poor play! -_- im blaming the new uniform

everybody nowwwwwwwww!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRCCCCCCCCCCBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBB :woo: :lol:

LotusBlue your presence is needed here :cry2:
    i thing their uniforms amaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiii iiiiingggggggggggggg

who's LotusBlue???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Firstly, have you heard his voice and seen his body?
    Secondly, you'll be the first to try
    Thirdly, I'm very sure babe :sexface:
    Fourthly, yes you do... You like the idea and it's getting you hot
    Fifth, let me be your Katrina Kaif
    Spoiler:
    Show
    don't be shy Nucdev
    Firstly, yes I have. It backs up my opinion every time I see him
    Secondly, first to try and first to succeed
    Third, :afraid: :run:
    Fourth, No I don't. I'm sitting in front of the fan and I'm slowly freezing.
    Fifth, That's cool. As long as you don't spoil Priyanka Chopra (:hubba:) for me.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sharam aa rahi hai like a nayi dulhan
    :rofl::rofl:
    You won't resist

*feels the pull towards ZuluK and renders the chase useless, turns around and runs towards and suddenly like a Bollywood movie, Nucdevs top is off and it's raining and ZuluK is wearing a red Sari* :rofl:

Oh it will happen! You'll join us on kik and you'll kick yourself for resisting

I do wanna see you... I don't lie
    I WILL!!!!!

:toofunny::toofunny:
    *nucdev becomes a devious little **** and asks if ZuluK can purify herself in the local lake before she even tries to come near him and in the meantime, he steals all her clothes and sets all the snakes of the forest on her using his considerable parseltongue skills*

More like I'll kick myself for even thinking of joining. Ngl it took my mate forever to persuade me to join Facebook. Toh Kik kya cheez hai?

(Original post by imaninja)
    Oh please do if you're not busy! This is so entertaining :mmm:
    Lmao go away Ninja Rani Stop encouraging her smh
    :lol:

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Looool it won't even be good and I'll be like a blushing bride when I'm writing it... :lol: yes I shall... I'll tag all the Asians :rofl:
    I feel like making a thread just for it on the English thread:rofl:

Ode to Nucdev, Mera TSR pati :teehee:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Dekho, pyaar ka izhaar karne ke liye Zarga jaisa banne ki koi zaroorat nahi! :lol:

More like tera TSR Dushman :devil:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nucdev)
    Firstly, yes I have. It backs up my opinion every time I see him
    Secondly, first to try and first to succeed
    Third, :afraid: :run:
    Fourth, No I don't. I'm sitting in front of the fan and I'm slowly freezing.
    Fifth, That's cool. As long as you don't spoil Priyanka Chopra (:hubba:) for me.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sharam aa rahi hai like a nayi dulhan
    :rofl::rofl:

I WILL!!!!!

:toofunny::toofunny:
    *nucdev becomes a devious little **** and asks if ZuluK can purify herself in the local lake before she even tries to come near him and in the meantime, he steals all her clothes and sets all the snakes of the forest on her using his considerable parseltongue skills*

More like I'll kick myself for even thinking of joining. Ngl it took my mate forever to persuade me to join Facebook. Toh Kik kya cheez hai?

Lmao go away Ninja Rani Stop encouraging her smh
    :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Dekho, pyaar ka izhaar karne ke liye Zarga jaisa banne ki koi zaroorat nahi! :lol:
    More like tera TSR Dushman :devil:
    LMAO No :hand:

(Original post by SeanFM)
    :lol: it wasn't a hint, just that if you have the confidence to talk like that (and keep it interesting after so many pages :rofl:) then you can talk to whoever you like. :borat:)
    I guess so. It's just the initial meeting that's a bit weird for me. After that though, I find that if I'm comfortable then I can talk quite a bit (as you may have noticed :rofl:)

(Original post by FireFreezer77)
    I guess I'm similar tbh :lol: The extroverted introvert!
    How's the revision going?
    I'm not too bad now thanks!
    Oh how they juxtapose! :rofl:
    Mines going quite good actually! Feeling optimistic for one of my Geography papers. How is yours?
    That's good!

(sorry for the late reply to the both of you :innocent:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    Oh how they juxtapose! :rofl:
    Mines going quite good actually! Feeling optimistic for one of my Geography papers. How is yours?
    That's good!

(sorry for the late reply to the both of you :innocent:)
    Only slightly haha!
    Thats good to hear! Optimism is always what you need!! Good Luck!!
    Well i dont have any exams (its all coursework for me!) So yeah, but college sucks!!

(No worries!)

Only slightly haha!
    Thats good to hear! Optimism is always what you need!! Good Luck!!
    Well i dont have any exams (its all coursework for me!) So yeah, but college sucks!!

(No worries!)
    I guess so. :lol:
    Oh thank you! . Surprisingly I thought it would be the one that I'll be failing in, but I guess that fear allowed me to pull through.
    No exams! :eek:. That must be awesome though. You can work at your own pace within a time frame.
    College is tiresome I agree. :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    I guess so. :lol:
    Oh thank you! . Surprisingly I thought it would be the one that I'll be failing in, but I guess that fear allowed me to pull through.
    No exams! :eek:. That must be awesome though. You can work at your own pace within a time frame.
    College is tiresome I agree. :console:
    Yup! :lol:

No worries! Really? You seem rather confident now so i guess the fear did help you a lot! You sound intelligent so im sure youll be fine in all your exams!

None at all hehe! Its not bad tbh. Well except then the teachers are being *******s and give us all the work at once and make us do it all in a week!

Yup! Plus im being bullied so its really bad!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    No worries Thanks!

Aw thats a nice gesture! Ill take you up on that if its ok?
    Of course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    Of course
    Sweet!

How are you this lovely night?

ReputationRep:
    HuzaifahN

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    Everyone, most users on here are so lovely!
    Including you FireFreezer77 :awesome: I'll pick you then! :woo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    A lot of people are not nice at all on here, though, and make mean threads and mean comments.
    Agreed!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by AthiaKarim)
    Agreed!
    Just want to get to know everyone on here. :blush:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    FireFreezer is a wonderful person

Lol you don't have to read the following story but it was on request of Imaninja and I apologise for any mistakes and the cringiness and the bad writing :rofl: I swear I don't even know what I'm writing loooooooool

Spoiler:
    Show
    Nucdev and ZuluK were standing in the kitchen, barefoot. Nucdev looked over at Zulu and said "kaise Ho, mere pyari Zulu" Zulu replied whilst giggling "achi hoon, bahut achi" she flipped her hair and started walking towards Nucdev. He saw her bedroom eyes, and took a big gulp of water. Some of the drink fell onto his shirt where Zulu could see bits of hair poking out from the shirt and she could see his abs. She wanted to run her fingers through his hair, chest hair.

As soon as she reached him, they were suddenly transported into a field of yellow flowers. Zulu was wearing a red saree and Nucdev a white sharwani. They were running and Nucdev was chasing Zulu through the field. Zulu, stop Zulu, stop! Nucdev shouted after her. Laughter and giggles could be heard and heavy breathing. Nucdev caught the end of Zulus saree and slowly it started to come undone.

Suddenly, they were on top of a mountain and Nucdev was holding Zulu in his arms. She was now wearing a blue saree and Nucdev was wearing a sky blue suit. "Zulu, mujhe shaadi korogee?"

It starts to rain and suddenly they're in the middle of the road... Zulu is all wet and her long black hair is all over Nucdevs bare chest. He lost his shirt for some random reason but before Zulu can reply, 4 bad aadmee come out of no where and start hitting Nucdev!

"NUCDEV MUJHE BACHAU" Nucdev punches one guy and he falls. The next guy with a knife misses Nucdev and when Nucdev touches him he flies back! The other two run towards Nucdev and Nucdev grabs a pipe from the floor and hits the guys in the head taking them both out!

"Zulu, are you okay?" "Oh Nucdev, Mera hero! Tumhe chort lageh hai... Yeh aadmee kaun te?"

"Mere dushman!"

Suddenly, Nucdev and Zulu are back in their house but now in their bedroom! Zulu comes out of her bathroom drying her hair. Nucdev looks at her and says "Zulu, aap bahut khubsorat Ho..." Zulu giggles, walks over to Nucdev and smiles...

"Nucdev, the answer is yes!"

To be continued...

I am never writing anything ever again, just to point out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    Just want to get to know everyone on here. :blush:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    FireFreezer is a wonderful person
    Heheh same! I wouldn't mind that too

And yes FireFreezer77 is such a kind, down to earth kind of guy! He truly is so sweet 💜

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Lol you don't have to read the following story but it was on request of Imaninja and I apologise for any mistakes and the cringiness and the bad writing :rofl: I swear I don't even know what I'm writing loooooooool
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Nucdev and ZuluK were standing in the kitchen, barefoot. Nucdev looked over at Zulu and said "kaise Ho, mere pyari Zulu" Zulu replied whilst giggling "achi hoon, bahut achi" she flipped her hair and started walking towards Nucdev. He saw her bedroom eyes, and took a big gulp of water. Some of the drink fell onto his shirt where Zulu could see bits of hair poking out from the shirt and she could see his abs. She wanted to run her fingers through his hair, chest hair.

As soon as she reached him, they were suddenly transported into a field of yellow flowers. Zulu was wearing a red saree and Nucdev a white sharwani. They were running and Nucdev was chasing Zulu through the field. Zulu, stop Zulu, stop! Nucdev shouted after her. Laughter and giggles could be heard and heavy breathing. Nucdev caught the end of Zulus saree and slowly it started to come undone.

Suddenly, they were on top of a mountain and Nucdev was holding Zulu in his arms. She was now wearing a blue saree and Nucdev was wearing a sky blue suit. "Zulu, mujhe shaadi korogee?"

It starts to rain and suddenly they're in the middle of the road... Zulu is all wet and her long black hair is all over Nucdevs bare chest. He lost his shirt for some random reason but before Zulu can reply, 4 bad aadmee come out of no where and start hitting Nucdev!

"NUCDEV MUJHE BACHAU" Nucdev punches one guy and he falls. The next guy with a knife misses Nucdev and when Nucdev touches him he flies back! The other two run towards Nucdev and Nucdev grabs a pipe from the floor and hits the guys in the head taking them both out!

"Zulu, are you okay?" "Oh Nucdev, Mera hero! Tumhe chort lageh hai... Yeh aadmee kaun te?"

"Mere dushman!"

Suddenly, Nucdev and Zulu are back in their house but now in their bedroom! Zulu comes out of her bathroom drying her hair. Nucdev looks at her and says "Zulu, aap bahut khubsorat Ho..." Zulu giggles, walks over to Nucdev and smiles...

To be continued...

:toofunny: I just DIED!!!!
    :rofl3:

:toofunny: I just DIED!!!!
    :rofl3:
    Imaninja owes me for this

Humiliating myself for her :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Imaninja owes me for this

Humiliating myself for her :rofl:
    And me in the process LMFAO
    Her main target was me obviously - it's that bhai-behen rishta :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Spoiler:
    Show

"Mere dushman!"

To be continued...

HAHAHAH!! I love you new bhabhi!!
    MashaAllah, aap dono ki jodi hamesha salaamat rahe! :lovehug:
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And me in the process LMFAO
    Her main target was me obviously - it's that bhai-behen rishta :lol:
    :rofl: you know I won't stop until I know what you look like

At least you didn't write it

:lol: I was going to properly write some like steamy stuff but I don't know how to say it in Hindi/Urdu so didn't

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.