Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Haha aww :jumphug: this is so true! :love: thank you for tagging!
    I dont think i have a single 'best friend' on here but will go for:
    iEthan
    SassKing13
    Matrix123
    Hamoody
    FrenchUnicorn

:jumphug::jive::jumphug::jive::jumphug:
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Okay so I may as well do a list since I am bored and so tired and procrastinating.

||TheUnknown|| You are amazing! Your voice blows me away and you are just so lovely.
    ravioliyears Our taste is music is just so similar, you're an amazing person, incredibly funny and I love talking to you!
    Boss_Rhythm My dear TSR brother. Very intelligent and just so funny for a little kid!
    fatima1998 So lovely to talk to, clever and insightful.
    Hodor_van_Groot One of my much loved people, you make me laugh and smile and you are just so awesome!
    Noara Honestly whenever I need advice or someone to talk to, you're always there for me! We talk every day and I couldn't wish for a better friend!
    TheOtherSide. Your taste in music is just so good, you're lovely to talk to and so funny! Your puns crack me up!
    RoadtoSuccess Okay so I put you last for a reason, you're cool, lovely and so funny. Your passion for Maths is refreshing and you were one of my first friends on here and I appreciate that.

This was not in order in any way! I'm sorry if I missed people out, I love everyone on here and speak to so many people. :hugs:
    thanks bud
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    thanks bud
    You're welcome, child.

ReputationRep:
    FrenchUnicorn and Amellia123 :jumphug:

(Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    :lovehug: :jive:

ReputationRep:
    RoadtoSuccess :jumphug: i havent seen you in so long!!! I hope you have been well
    ive been silent
    im good how are you ^.^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    Yay!!!!! :jive::lovehug:

(Original post by RoadtoSuccess)
    ive been silent
    im good how are you ^.^
    Hahaha you have indeed
    Ahh good to hear!! Im alright thanks - first maths exam next Wednesday!!! :eek: i hope the revision has been going well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MevMev)
    lol why wasn't my name first Stace?? so offended rn tut tut
    and have you put me down? im so offended tut tut

ReputationRep:
    Yay!!!!! :jive::lovehug:

Hahaha you have indeed
    Ahh good to hear!! Im alright thanks - first maths exam next Wednesday!!! :eek: i hope the revision has been going well
    sameeeee C1 right? ;D yea its alright!

ReputationRep:
    sameeeee C1 right? ;D yea its alright!
    Haha yep! Im a bit worried as have mainly been revising C4, so need to brush up on C1 :lol: ahh good good! How has decision been going?

ReputationRep:
    Okay so I may as well do a list since I am bored and so tired and procrastinating.

||TheUnknown|| You are amazing! Your voice blows me away and you are just so lovely.
    ravioliyears Our taste is music is just so similar, you're an amazing person, incredibly funny and I love talking to you!
    Boss_Rhythm My dear TSR brother. Very intelligent and just so funny for a little kid!
    Hodor_van_Groot One of my much loved people, you make me laugh and smile and you are just so awesome!
    Noara Honestly whenever I need advice or someone to talk to, you're always there for me! We talk every day and I couldn't wish for a better friend!
    TheOtherSide. Your taste in music is just so good, you're lovely to talk to and so funny! Your puns crack me up!
    RoadtoSuccess Okay so I put you last for a reason, you're cool, lovely and so funny. Your passion for Maths is refreshing and you were one of my first friends on here and I appreciate that.

This was not in order in any way! I'm sorry if I missed people out, I love everyone on here and speak to so many people. :hugs:
    oh i didnt see this O_O
    rofl thank youuuuuu, you're funny and cool and lovely as well and you were my2nd friends on here Imperion & Iluvaipomz where my first

ReputationRep:
    Haha yep! Im a bit worried as have mainly been revising C4, so need to brush up on C1 :lol: ahh good good! How has decision been going?
    D1 is alright ;D

ReputationRep:

PRSOM :hugs:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    oh i didnt see this O_O
    rofl thank youuuuuu, you're funny and cool and lovely as well and you were my2nd friends on here Imperion & Iluvaipomz where my first
    That's the first compliment I've ever got from you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    And #EasternEuropeanParentProblems.. .
    We're gonna dieeee, aren't we? :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    :cry: I thought we had something special.
    You never quoted me either >.>

ReputationRep:
    That's the first compliment I've ever got from you!
    it is?

ReputationRep:
    homeland.lsw
    Alexion
    samb1234
    Student403
    ||TheUnknown||
    ForestShadow

@anyone else who's helped me with work
    uberteknik

All these people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Big Moisty)
    homeland.lsw
    Alexion
    samb1234
    Student403
    ||TheUnknown||
    ForestShadow

@anyone else who's helped me with work
    uberteknik

All these people
    Didn't take long then...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samb1234)
    Didn't take long then...
    Nope this is temporary and hopefully i'll never need to use this again....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.