Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Exams got me like a twisted firestarter. | Exam Chat | Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    I agree, I prefer bands who plays their own instruments as otherwise they are used as a marketing ploy to generate sales and publicity and I LOVED THE 90's! :rofl: and you with your oxymorons NERDY GUYS are hot sometimes, don't hate. I am a female nerdy nerd and haha they are pretty cool!
    Hahahaha ikr!!! My mum likes Take That, which I can just about take, seeing as one of them played guitar?! Some 90s is okay, though it isn't my favourite decade (having said that I was a 90s child )
    Hahaha :rofl: Occasionally For some the reason, the nerdy guys at my school are not only weird (bad weird) but they are also not at all in the 'fanciable range' :lol: Hmmm whose nerdy who I can compare...... I quite like James Marsden (?) as I see him as quite nerdy :rofl: When he's Cyclops in X-Men I see him as nerdy (don't even ask why :rofl:) Idk......hey give me your top 10 male celebrites for a bit of fun? (I am rather stressed atm!)
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Hahahaha ikr!!! My mum likes Take That, which I can just about take, seeing as one of them played guitar?! Some 90s is okay, though it isn't my favourite decade (having said that I was a 90s child )
    Hahaha :rofl: Occasionally For some the reason, the nerdy guys at my school are not only weird (bad weird) but they are also not at all in the 'fanciable range' :lol: Hmmm whose nerdy who I can compare...... I quite like James Marsden (?) as I see him as quite nerdy :rofl: When he's Cyclops in X-Men I see him as nerdy (don't even ask why :rofl:) Idk......hey give me your top 10 male celebrites for a bit of fun? (I am rather stressed atm!)
    Oooh Take That and the 90's were so weird though, I kinda prefer the early 2000s to be honest! And NERDY GUYS ARE beautiful! James Marden is hot, and hmm that's hard, I love all male celebrities at times.Do you like Graham Norton?!

ReputationRep:
    Oooh Take That and the 90's were so weird though, I kinda prefer the early 2000s to be honest! And NERDY GUYS ARE beautiful! James Marden is hot, and hmm that's hard, I love all male celebrities at times.Do you like Graham Norton?!
    Hahahaha they were a bit - I kind of just see them as a transition between the 80s and modern music tbh :lol: I like some early 2000s, eg The Hives So you say (if you ever saw any guys at my school you would soon change you mind :rofl:) Hahaha fair enough, I feel bad as I can be so picky! Omg he's hilarious - Have you seen that episode of his show with James McAvoy on? I laughed so much :rofl: His voice overs on Eurovision are also quite funny!

Omg can we play a game called guess the celebrity?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Hahahaha they were a bit - I kind of just see them as a transition between the 80s and modern music tbh :lol: I like some early 2000s, eg The Hives So you say (if you ever saw any guys at my school you would soon change you mind :rofl:) Hahaha fair enough, I feel bad as I can be so picky! Omg he's hilarious - Have you seen that episode of his show with James McAvoy on? I laughed so much :rofl: His voice overs on Eurovision are also quite funny!

Omg can we play a game called guess the celebrity?
    I know what you mean and I sometimes I listen to Britney! (shush ) and hmm if you say so! and I didn't mean all of them tbh. And I don't fancy him but he's a cool guy, EUROVISION WAS AMAZING! And ooh go ahead! Can we tag other people lol who might wanna play?

ReputationRep:
    I know what you mean and I sometimes I listen to Britney! (shush ) and hmm if you say so! and I didn't mean all of them tbh. And I don't fancy him but he's a cool guy, EUROVISION WAS AMAZING! And ooh go ahead! Can we tag other people lol who might wanna play?
    Hahahaha omg :lol: I do sometimes put Britney on if my sis fancies a mini 90s party (complete with S-Club, 5 and Blue :rofl:)
    Hahahaha don't worry I didn't think you did I know what you mean!!! And it was!
    Sure you can! Shall I go first then? do you want to do it with photos (like name the celebrity - which tbh is more fun), or do you want to do it 20Q style?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Hahahaha omg :lol: I do sometimes put Britney on if my sis fancies a mini 90s party (complete with S-Club, 5 and Blue :rofl:)
    Hahahaha don't worry I didn't think you did I know what you mean!!! And it was!
    Sure you can! Shall I go first then? do you want to do it with photos (like name the celebrity - which tbh is more fun), or do you want to do it 20Q style?
    My favourites! :laugh: Toxic was just too good and so was Kylie! And that is good, I thought you'd judge me haha! And ooh you go first! let US GO FOR PHOTOS SO WE CAN OOGLE OVER GUYS!

ReputationRep:
    My favourites! :laugh: Toxic was just too good and so was Kylie! And that is good, I thought you'd judge me haha! And ooh you go first! let US GO FOR PHOTOS SO WE CAN OOGLE OVER GUYS!
    Hahahaha :lol: My mum likes Peter Andre (I am so ashamed to be related :lol:) Haha ikr! I used to take a Britney CD with me to school in y1 for the class to listen to in show and tell :rofl: And of course not!!

Okay! Yay! was hoping you'd say photos too true

Okay so basically I am in love with this guy :rofl: See if you can guess who he is?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Hahahaha :lol: My mum likes Peter Andre (I am so ashamed to be related :lol:) Haha ikr! I used to take a Britney CD with me to school in y1 for the class to listen to in show and tell :rofl: And of course not!!

Okay! Yay! was hoping you'd say photos too true

Okay so basically I am in love with this guy :rofl: See if you can guess who he is?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ew Peter Andre, my sister loves him. :coma: and aw Britney is so cool! Omg I recognise that guy but I can't remember his name!

ReputationRep:
    Ew Peter Andre, my sister loves him. :coma: and aw Britney is so cool! Omg I recognise that guy but I can't remember his name!
    Ahahahaha :rofl: Ikr :lol: my dad calls him an 'Aussie chav' :teehee: She is isn't she? Well to some extent :giggle: Mwhahahaha he's also in my avatar picture, and the singer in my favourite band (and hes a bit nerdy )
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Ahahahaha :rofl: Ikr :lol: my dad calls him an 'Aussie chav' :teehee: She is isn't she? Well to some extent :giggle: Mwhahahaha he's also in my avatar picture, and the singer in my favourite band (and hes a bit nerdy )
    Lol well he is one too! And she is so cool, I want to be her friend! And hmm I have to google it

ReputationRep:
    Lol well he is one too! And she is so cool, I want to be her friend! And hmm I have to google it
    Hahaha ikr :lol: when my dad sad it I just laughed :rofl: She is! I'm pretty sure she's in a cheesy teen film from the early 2000s And that's okay
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Hahaha ikr :lol: when my dad sad it I just laughed :rofl: She is! I'm pretty sure she's in a cheesy teen film from the early 2000s And that's okay
    I agree with him though. And omg she was but which one?! And I couldn't find him.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with him though. And omg she was but which one?! And I couldn't find him.
    Hahahaha :rofl: I cant remember the name of it! :eek: Haha no worries, it was a young Simon LeBon Your turn now!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Hahahaha :rofl: I cant remember the name of it! :eek: Haha no worries, it was a young Simon LeBon Your turn now!
    Lmao no worries! And here is a sexy man. I would never have got that!
    Spoiler:
    Show

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    E X AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA M S :cry:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    E X AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA M S :cry:
    They are the best! :laugh:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    They are the best! :laugh:
    :unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed:

EX-ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-MS!

Can't say it out loud without screaming tbh
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    :unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed:

:pirate:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    :pirate:
    :rofl:
    Less of the pirate, though. More high pitched wailing. :emo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    https://vine.co/v/ihuVYjQ1Wz9 can't stop watching this send help
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad

Aren't you excited? :laugh: I want to cry.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.