Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigpaddy27)
    QUOTE=ImGoingToFail12;65084763]What was the answer to the first multiple choice question? I think it was regarding what a change in real GDP measures, what is unemployment, bop, inflation or economic growth (performance). I knew that it was either inflation or economic growth. I put economic growth because of GDP, but the fact it was 'real GDP' made me think that it could have been inflation.
    i put economic growth.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I put economic growth. Real and nominal GDP always measures economics growth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rubberbandit)
    What was your answer?
    Like 1-2 %

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simosos)
    I put B. Had to be. Remember reading it and there was no way it could've been the others.
    Was that a reduction in income tax or something?[/QUOTE]

Yeah something like that. Literally can't remember anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsr1807)
    It was completely wrong it was like 5.65%
    I put something like 5.3%-5.6%, can't remember correctly.

ReputationRep:
    QUOTE=Jjohnson919;65086003]Was that a reduction in income tax or something?[/QUOTE]

Yeah something like that. Literally can't remember anything[/QUOTE]

What did you get for the one about spare capacity? Increasing or falling at the trend rate

ReputationRep:
    QUOTE=Jjohnson919;65086003]Was that a reduction in income tax or something?
    Yeah something like that. Literally can't remember anything[/QUOTE]

What did you get for the one about spare capacity? Increasing or falling at the trend rate[/QUOTE]

Genuinely can't remember. Can't even remember that question. Memory of a goldfish😂

ReputationRep:
    There was also a mcq and I put 8% and 3%. is that right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaasi)
    There was also a mcq and I put 8% and 3%. is that right?
    Nopeee

ReputationRep:
    I did the same thing and it fitted perfectly

ReputationRep:
    QUOTE=Accountantlolks;65086419]Nopeee[/QUOTE]

i didnt put that, what were the options and your answer?

ReputationRep:
    QUOTE=Accountantlolks;65086419]Nopeee
    i didnt put that, what were the options and your answer?[/QUOTE]

I out in 2011 population was bigger then real gdp or something. But it's either that or in 2013 they were both 100. But that's index numbers so Ithink it's the first one

ReputationRep:
    QUOTE=Accountantlolks;65086419]Nopeee
    i didnt put that, what were the options and your answer?[/QUOTE]

Do you remember that question. It was a table.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Accountantlolks)
    i didnt put that, what were the options and your answer?
    Do you remember that question. It was a table.[/QUOTE]

i remember it but i defo didnt do 8% or 3%, do you remember the 4th option? I think i may have done the 2013 choice one.

ReputationRep:
    Do you remember that question. It was a table.
    i remember it but i defo didnt do 8% or 3%, do you remember the 4th option? I think i may have done the 2013 choice one.[/QUOTE]

Oh no index being 100 and the answer was something like they both were the same.

ReputationRep:
    QUOTE=Accountantlolks;65087465]i remember it but i defo didnt do 8% or 3%, do you remember the 4th option? I think i may have done the 2013 choice one.[/QUOTE]

Oh no index being 100 and the answer was something like they both were the same.[/QUOTE]

i can not remember haha sorry!

ReputationRep:
    i remember it but i defo didnt do 8% or 3%, do you remember the 4th option? I think i may have done the 2013 choice one.
    Oh no index being 100 and the answer was something like they both were the same.[/QUOTE]

I think that's what I did. Either that one or the 2013 one. Can't remember. Think it was like B or C. Correct me if I'm wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jjohnson919)
    Oh no index being 100 and the answer was something like they both were the same.
    I think that's what I did. Either that one or the 2013 one. Can't remember. Think it was like B or C. Correct me if I'm wrong.[/QUOTE]

Anyone have the markscheme

ReputationRep:
    I think that's what I did. Either that one or the 2013 one. Can't remember. Think it was like B or C. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Anyone have the markscheme[/QUOTE]

I dunno if your wrong. But it could definitely not be 100 and 100 are the same because index numbers. That's rhe base number. You don't know the exact figure tbh.

ReputationRep:
    QUOTE=Accountantlolks;65087465]i remember it but i defo didnt do 8% or 3%, do you remember the 4th option? I think i may have done the 2013 choice one.

i can not remember haha sorry![/QUOTE]

Check what I wrote last. Correct me if I'm wrong

ReputationRep:
    i can not remember haha sorry![/QUOTE]

Check what I wrote last. Correct me if I'm wrong[/QUOTE]

You're right, but I can't remember anything about the question. So I don't have a clue what you're talking about😂 Genuinely can't remember. Sorry!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.