ReputationRep:
    In memory of ShabirDad

1.Punjabi
    2.Tera ma da pudi
    3.Tere gaand me danda de :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sfaraj)
    i agree most with the last point, no offense
    None taken. The only thing we have that doesn't totally suck is free healthcare.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That being said, we're probably soon to have that stripped of us too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by childofthesun)
    I feel you! I've become a consistent vegetarian but sometimes I just think about beef shawarma and my eyes water a little. How am I going to survive being in Lebanon this summer without having one :lol:
    nah man, im all about that chicken life

quite ironic actually and horrible i have 14 pet chickens and i eat their friends, im such a monster, but how do you manage being vegetarian? my mum cooks all the food so I find it hard to dodge the meat bullets being vegetarian, it'll be harder as a vegan

ReputationRep:
    i used to hid my reports and grades from my mum and never told her. and a B in year 6? thats good but i swear we all had like 5a and 6b etc...

i like the pun rock emoji, hes quite cool

are you sitting your exams this year? i have my GCSEs now too and im not too stressed but worried. thats crazy! i mean in my school people go out a couple of times a month or every couple of months but no every weekend! but i guess i can count on them to lower the grade boundaries
    i wasn't here when i was in year 6 i was in jordan and 3/4 of families where they care about their children's results

TBH, it's my first year in GCSE (but i'm in year 11),because i was live in jordan until year 6 then i was come here two years (year 7 and 8) and then i went to UAE when i was in year 9,10
    and finaly, i went back this year. So year 11 was very hard to me, it's not because the subjects are hard but because i'm not very good in english and i missed all of the important things in year 9 and 10 which is will effect at my results

ReputationRep:
    Finns det någon här som också talar svenska?

1/ English/Swedish
    2/ Meatballs! They're the best thing ever.
    3/ Dunno!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hrdee)
    None taken. The only thing we have that doesn't totally suck is free healthcare.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That being said, we're probably soon to have that stripped of us too.
    true that, i think as a country we take advantage of free healthcare a lot! but yeah it looks like the NHS is on its last 2 legs...

ReputationRep:
    ahhh yeah, i thin ive tried Iraqi ones and didnt like them as much as the other ones, but i dont know where they are from, as this talk about shawarma is making me hungry *wipes drool off face*
    let's go and buy some Shawrma :cry2:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    shawarma include lots of calories, which makes us fat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haboshti_1)
    i wasn't here when i was in year 6 i was in jordan and 3/4 of families where they care about their children's results

TBH, it's my first year in GCSE (but i'm in year 11),because i was live in jordan until year 6 then i was come here two years (year 7 and 8) and then i went to UAE when i was in year 9,10
    and finaly, i went back this year. So year 11 was very hard to me, it's not because the subjects are hard but because i'm not very good in english and i missed all of the important things in year 9 and 10 which is will effect at my results
    ahh thats tough, if you need any help just message me and I will help you out, what subjects are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haboshti_1)
    let's go and buy some Shawrma :cry2:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    shawarma include lots of calories, which makes us fat
    lets go! and i dont care! ive eaten 500 calories in a go and constantly eat 244 calories or something of mcdonalds fries

ReputationRep:
    ahh thats tough, if you need any help just message me and I will help you out, what subjects are you doing?
    ohhhhhh thank u u're so sweetie *-*

i have got
    1- aqa business unit 1 and 2
    2-edexcel maths
    3- aqa english
    4- aqa economic unit 11 and 12
    5- ocr additional science
    6- edexcel arabic

but my english result will be very complex, because i should have C in english and B in math to except me in the sixth form i was choice, but i have G in my course work, so i should have A in my english exam to have C, which is impossible
    :afraid::frown:

ReputationRep:
    lets go! and i dont care! ive eaten 500 calories in a go and constantly eat 244 calories or something of mcdonalds fries
    I feel guilty when I eat food that contains a large number of calories

But I tell myself that is my favorite food, so i should don't care about it i'll be more skinny before prom:afraid::ahee:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    Ghormeh sabzi? Koolocheh?
    YEESSSSSS OMGGGGG THATS SOOOOOO NICEEE!!!! xDD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    I don't think that I know anyone who speaks this here but I speak Tamil fluently
    You didn't teach me any
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by RobML)
    You didn't teach me any
    Teach me Welsh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Teach me Welsh.
    ssdyhyhjhyhllllplcvbnngggghdhd
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by RobML)
    ssdyhyhjhyhllllplcvbnngggghdhd
    I already knew that word.

ReputationRep:
    1. arabic

2. sad times when you dont have an arabic keyboard lol. dolma (stuffed vine leaves) has got to be my favourite though

3. Dancing for males mainly consists of just sticking out your shoulders bigging up your chest; whereas for women it mainly consists of moving like a ribbon in the wind (yeah i know i should be a poet)
    Theres also a popular unisex group dance similar to an irish dance called dabke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemonsponge)
    In memory of ShabirDad

1.Punjabi
    2.Tera ma da pudi
    3.Tere gaand me danda de :rofl:
    OMFG!!!!

:toofunny:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qinge)
    你是日本人吗? 哈哈哈哈
    我是波兰人. 我的妻子是西班牙人

知らない wwww
    オンとオフ2年間
    日本に行ったことがあ
    Poll
    Do you think parents should charge rent?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.