Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philipstothers)
    Did you get 180-x for circle theorems because I'm pretty sure I'm wrong
    I ****ed that question up, i used angle in centre is twice than x, so it meant by entire method was flawed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Okdmd46)
    I ****ed that question up, i used angle in centre is twice than x, so it meant by entire method was flawed
    See I got the obtuse angle in the centre as 360-2x then divided by 2 to get the answer but yea it was deadly like I'm pretty certain I pooed it up too tbh

ReputationRep:
    See I got the obtuse angle in the centre as 360-2x then divided by 2 to get the answer but yea it was deadly like I'm pretty certain I pooed it up too tbh
    Yes i had that method at the start but then changed it for some stupid reason..

ReputationRep:
    I dont think it will be taken into account as one person out of alot that ive talked to got it right and everyone said it was impossible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Okdmd46)
    I dont think it will be taken into account as one person out of alot that ive talked to got it right and everyone said it was impossible
    Was it a cyclic quadrilateral because if it was then 180-x and 2x don't add to 180 so I'm not sure but I actually answered every question in the paper and happy with most apart from the garden one I got 21 and 13 but it didn't work so I know it's wrong but still will get plenty of method marks

ReputationRep:
    Was it a cyclic quadrilateral because if it was then 180-x and 2x don't add to 180 so I'm not sure but I actually answered every question in the paper and happy with most apart from the garden one I got 21 and 13 but it didn't work so I know it's wrong but still will get plenty of method marks
    Didnt like rectangle or circle therom or coffee or running one but besides that grand

ReputationRep:
    Coffee did legitimately take me 10 minutes lol

ReputationRep:
    What do you predict for war tomorrow ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rl15)
    Yeah but it's actually hell. Pure is alright but I got like 20% in my mechanics and stats mock.
    Do you know what the grade boundaries are like for it? Hopefully low!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chocochipsxx)
    What do you predict for war tomorrow ??
    Maybe Attack or The Battle, they haven't came up in a few years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stripedfan)
    Do you know what the grade boundaries are like for it? Hopefully low!
    Do you do it too? Last year an A* was 54% so yeah hopefully aha.

ReputationRep:
    If ive got about 80 raw marks outta 100, should i still be able to get my a*?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else absoloutely BRICKING it for english tomorrow... how am i gonna cope when I walk into the exam hall!

ReputationRep:
    Is there any sign of a T4 unofficial maths mark scheme yet?? Just so I can cry over everything that I got wrong hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Nature will be part a with probably narrow fellow and the badger. War will be part be with possibly attack/battle coming up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemnerd4life)
    Anyone doing Juno and the Paycock tomorrow? 😑
    Me! Dreading it the most :/

ReputationRep:
    Nature will be part a with probably narrow fellow and the badger. War will be part be with possibly attack/battle coming up
    Ive done a narrow fellow and the badger 4 times lmao, fcked if it doesnt come up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rl15)
    Do you do it too? Last year an A* was 54% so yeah hopefully aha.
    Yeah I do it too! Wow that's pretty good! Our teacher told us we basically needed to get 100% in the pure maths because mechanics is so much harder so that scared me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsunaomi)
    Me! Dreading it the most :/
    Me too! Any predictions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemnerd4life)
    Anyone doing Juno and the Paycock tomorrow? 😑
    Yes, dreading it! Who do you think it will be? I think it might be something on feminism or Mary.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.