Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you died, which TSR member would you trust to gain control of your account? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    thanks for pointing this out, bhai
    Of course!
    Kalyug ka Kumbhkarn needs to appreciate how lucky he is :rofl:

(Original post by noticemesenpai)
    Well he is my big brother :laugh: :laugh: he wants to assassinate meh
    Interesting :beard:
    Will he be paying someone to carry out his dirty work or will he do the deed himself?
    :lol:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by nucdev)
    Of course!

Will he be paying someone to carry out his dirty work or will he do the deed himself?

oh he will

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nucdev)
    Of course!

He'd probs just attempt to assassinate me first assasins creed style but obvs he'd fail and then hire someone! D: he is weak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeenPolyglot)
    Probably hafsa23 purely because their name comes up so often

Or Pepsi Cola :) because they seem to stalk the posts that I put up..."absolute hell of an exam"
    Oh my gosh you are an absolute babe 😂😂😂 Thanks I guess 😂 Fun times with that Language 2 paper 😂 (as you can see by my excessive use of emojis I am still laughing about that 😂)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pepsi Cola :))
    Oh my gosh you are an absolute babe 😂😂😂 Thanks I guess 😂 Fun times with that Language 2 paper 😂 (as you can see by my excessive use of emojis I am still laughing about that 😂)
    Is your username a refrence to Lana Del Rey's song Cola?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dizgurl)
    Probably ScienceFantatic because I've known him for quite a while and we're reasonably close.
    <3

ReputationRep:
    No one! I feel like no one is as good as me at roasting people... What a shame, I'd have to be a ghost, come back to the land of the living just to operate my TSR account ..hmmm... sounds fun.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Noara)
    No one! I feel like no one is as good as me at roasting people... What a shame, I'd have to be a ghost, come back to the land of the living just to operate my TSR account ..hmmm... sounds fun.
    Love you too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical;[url="tel:65204211")
    65204211[/url]]Love you too.

Hey don't get me wrong but the only reason I didn't put your name there was because you're such an adorable sweet little pie and if you ever took control of my account, then everyone would think of me as a sweet princess 😂 which I'm not!!
    You can't blame me for trying to maintain my reputation of being a selfish ruthless manipulative scary girl 🌚

... Okay maybe I'm not as bad as I claimed to be but whatever 😌

PS- I love you more ❤️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScienceFantatic)
    <3
    Awe <3
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Noara)
    Hey don't get me wrong but the only reason I didn't put your name there was because you're such an adorable sweet little pie and if you ever took control of my account, then everyone would think of me as a sweet princess 😂 which I'm not!!
    You can't blame me for trying to maintain my reputation of being a selfish ruthless manipulative scary girl 🌚

... Okay maybe I'm not as bad as I claimed to be but whatever 😌

PS- I love you more ❤️
    Ikr, I'm too nice Like I'm so adorable rabbits think I am one of their own. And aww I love you more!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical;[url="tel:65205231")
    65205231[/url]]Ikr, I'm too nice Like I'm so adorable rabbits think I am one of their own. And aww I love you more!
    Aww well.. I wish I could say the same about myself. Except that I'm so evil, Satan thinks of me as his potential advocate.. 😭
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Noara)
    Aww well.. I wish I could say the same about myself. Except that I'm so evil, Satan thinks of me as his potential advocate.. 😭
    Oh my gawd, do I laugh or be so shocked that you could even murder me one day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical;[url="tel:65205771")
    65205771[/url]]Oh my gawd, do I laugh or be so shocked that you could even murder me one day?
    WTH B?!? Why would I murder you?!?
    However, I will happily throw a girl/boy off a cliff 500 times whilst making sure I retain her/ his sanity just so that I can drive over her/him with my car a few thousand times, if he breaks your heart!
    .......talk about things getting intense and deep 😂😂😂😂
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Noara)
    WTH B?!? Why would I murder you?!?
    However, I will happily throw a girl/boy off a cliff 500 times whilst making sure I retain her/ his sanity just so that I can drive over her/him with my car a few thousand times, if he breaks your heart!
    .......talk about things getting intense and deep 😂😂😂😂
    You're so beautiful you could kill a man with that face. AND NO omg, let me do the honours, can I assist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical;[url="tel:65206563")
    65206563[/url]]You're so beautiful you could kill a man with that face. AND NO omg, let me do the honours, can I assist?

but wouldn't that be bad though? Like how will I ever find myself a boyfriend/ husband 😂😂😂😂😂?
    And sure totally. If only you can handle being ruthless 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noara)
    but wouldn't that be bad though? Like how will I ever find myself a boyfriend/ husband 😂😂😂😂😂?
    the blind ones wont cheat
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Noara)
    You'll have no problem getting one, I know loads of hotties! And I'm so ruthless, I'm so messed up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    the blind ones wont cheat
    Hello sweet stranger
    And haha let's see what happens there. I've never really dated anyone so idk 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noara)
    Hello sweet stranger
    And haha let's see what happens there. I've never really dated anyone so idk 😂😂
    :hello:
    haha im sure you'll have no problems! good luck! :3

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.