Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoadtoSuccess)
    you too ;p and thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you

did i get it right :O
    well.. this is how urbandictionary defines it
    Spoiler:
    Show
    gangbang

When multiple partners, usually 3 or more, engage in sexual intercourse with a single willing partner. (If partner is unwilling it is called gang rape).
    but ig yours is close enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILuvAipomZ)
    well.. this is how urbandictionary defines it
    Spoiler:
    Show
    gangbang

When multiple partners, usually 3 or more, engage in sexual intercourse with a single willing partner. (If partner is unwilling it is called gang rape).
    but ig yours is close enough

:wtf:
    SCREAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    trueeeeee but ill let you all handle it ;p
    i get dibs on making out with Emma though just saying ;p u can do whatever later
    and yea it'd be cool we could go to the cinema :V or idk a threesome? if you really want but i bet its disgusting e.e
    Mean, I'll be all alone. Can I join in? I'm so picky on the cinema and stuff, I have high standards lol. How about a nice meal out. AND NO NO THREESOMES.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Mean, I'll be all alone. Can I join in? I'm so picky on the cinema and stuff, I have high standards lol. How about a nice meal out. AND NO NO THREESOMES.
    yea you can join in but i doubt u can bc im not taking my lips off hers and dont worry we'll let you choose the movie and ooo dont worry we will go out to a meal! And okay fine by me idk what it is XD
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    yea you can join in but i doubt u can bc im not taking my lips off hers and dont worry we'll let you choose the movie and ooo dont worry we will go out to a meal! And okay fine by me idk what it is XD
    Aww yay! I'll kiss her passionately. nah we ain't watching a movie, where would we EVEN meet? We all live like all over the place lol. And you don't wanna know.

Aww yay! I'll kiss her passionately. nah we ain't watching a movie, where would we EVEN meet? We all live like all over the place lol. And you don't wanna know.
    DA*** is going on ere? srsly i go for like 5 mins v: also i suggest we meet in a dark alley somewhere
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    DA*** is going on ere? srsly i go for like 5 mins v: also i suggest we meet in a dark alley somewhere
    Stay on here forever! And I know loads of dark alleys lol, I go to school and there are loads of them behind the gates haha!

ReputationRep:
    erm but shes mine
    and i want her lips for myself ;(
    and we'd meet in the central part of london

Stay on here forever! And I know loads of dark alleys lol, I go to school and there are loads of them behind the gates haha!
    oh haha at the back of my school there's the lines that used to be the old train tracks where everyone walks down to school xD theres a few alleyways aswell

erm but shes mine
    ew london, nah m8 i wanna go somewhere where there are lots of rainbows and butterflies
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    erm but shes mine
    Aw no shame, she keeps flirting with me And ooh I live an hour and a half from London but my mum would never let me out there on my own.

oh haha at the back of my school there's the lines that used to be the old train tracks where everyone walks down to school xD theres a few alleyways aswell
    Where I go to school, it's full of wannabes and chavs and ghettos lol.

ReputationRep:
    haha HxH is great too xD did you watch the 2011 version?
    Nope! I have a big list xD haha, university and college had kept me busy! Final uni exam tomorrow! Yayaayayayya!

(Original post by noticemesenpai)
    Nope! I have a big list xD haha, university and college had kept me busy! Final uni exam tomorrow! Yayaayayayya!
    ohhh haha fair do's, do you have a myanimelist? O; and oh yeh i know the feeling xD good luck with your exam!

ReputationRep:
    ew london, nah m8 i wanna go somewhere where there are lots of rainbows and butterflies
    idk where that is ;(

ReputationRep:
    Aw no shame, she keeps flirting with me And ooh I live an hour and a half from London but my mum would never let me out there on my own.

Where I go to school, it's full of wannabes and chavs and ghettos lol.

:getmecoat:
    p.s i sent a vm to fazzy
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    :getmecoat:
    p.s i sent a vm to fazzy
    Ooh saying what?

ReputationRep:
    Ooh saying what?
    why not check
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    why not check
    I did! You were so cruel, omg it's so funny. I'm surprised you didn't call him a dog or something.

ReputationRep:
    I did! You were so cruel, omg it's so funny. I'm surprised you didn't call him a dog or something.
    let me send another one then check in 2 mins

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 28, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.