Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    English lit

ReputationRep:
    The torture that was English lit. is finally over, words cannot express how happy I am right now.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by niv1234)
    The torture that was English lit. is finally over, words cannot express how happy I am right now.
    to top it off, it's half term wooooohhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    to top it off, it's half term wooooohhh
    Yes half term!! I can finally sleep!!

ReputationRep:
    All sciences and maths omg I cant wait to put my pen down on 17th June,knowing I will never ever do something related to science. Maths..I'm not surprised if i have to retake it

ReputationRep:
    English - i'm sooooo glad that it's over, mostly because I hated the teacher & I hope one day she gets run over by truck - or something cuz she is a ruthless [email protected] who can't mark anything accurately
    LOL She got sacked because all of the courseworks were poorly marked, by "poorly" I mean like 20 marks off + she was the reason why everyone in my school ****ed up on their S+L
    (I think she did this on purpose to make people fail their GCSE'S, purely because she was jealous by the fact that a lot of students where going to get A's)

ReputationRep:
    Lol

business studies

never again.

ReputationRep:
    I cannot wait for my Additonal Physics exam to be over next month... Seriously, motivating myself to revise for Science in general is an absolute bore!

ReputationRep:
    English Literature, Physics and Geography for me :bhangra:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    today i had my final physics exam...and tbh thank goodness it's over, and never again have to do physics because i cant get my head around it whatsoever. Lit will be another subject, on friday ;-)
    i did physics last week, would gladly do it again expecting an A*, f maths tho

ReputationRep:
    I know this is GCSE forum (A) but I am so glad to not be doing A Level Sociology anymore.

I mean some parts of it are interesting but on the whole it's so dull to me.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    English Literature !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! :ahee::aetsch::bootyshake::bumps::danceboy::dancing2::dance::dancing::drool: BASICALLY I'M SO HAPPY !!

ReputationRep:
    ENGLISH LITERATURE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :charm:

ReputationRep:
    mATHS MATHS MATHS

In case you can't tell, I hate maths

Also, so glad to be done with history + geography

ReputationRep:
    ICT, Citizenship and eng lit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shohaib712)
    English - i'm sooooo glad that it's over, mostly because I hated the teacher & I hope one day she gets run over by truck - or something cuz she is a ruthless [email protected] who can't mark anything accurately
    LOL She got sacked because all of the courseworks were poorly marked, by "poorly" I mean like 20 marks off + she was the reason why everyone in my school ****ed up on their S+L
    (I think she did this on purpose to make people fail their GCSE'S, purely because she was jealous by the fact that a lot of students where going to get A's)
    *were

ReputationRep:
    English Literature and the understanding poetry in particular for all the pain it caused me.

english literature+language, spanish, ict, geography and physics (basically every single subject i'm not taking for A level)

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry!!
    :banana:

ReputationRep:
    RE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.