Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KINGYusuf)
    I know for sure I lost 11 marks. I just hope I don't lose anymore because of the mark scheme being so specific, I just wanna scrape an A

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dont look at this paper as trying to get an specific grade, look at it as marks. So just say you dropped 2 marks on a calculation and tell yourself that "it could be the difference between a B and an A", it will only be a 4ums drop that split over the 4 papers is 1 ums dropped per paper. Another view point is that in order to achieve an A you need 480 ums, so dropping 4
    ums is exactly 0.83 % of the marks you will need, that can be made up easily across the remaining 390 ums! Stay postive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kira Yagami)
    How do you people revise for A2?

Feeling ready for F334 and F335?

I use the Thin OCR Heinmann revision guide ( the greenish black front page) and the CGP book.

I do all the past papers too.

What do you guys do exactly and how are you feeling?
    I've made flashcards and I do past papers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can someone show the answer and equation for energy density with the numbers put in the equation

ReputationRep:
    What did people put for why carbon and sulfur (I think it was) would be on the right hand side of the periodic table?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daribig)
    Dont look at this paper as trying to get an specific grade, look at it as marks. So just say you dropped 2 marks on a calculation and tell yourself that "it could be the difference between a B and an A", it will only be a 4ums drop that split over the 4 papers is 1 ums dropped per paper. Another view point is that in order to achieve an A you need 480 ums, so dropping 4
    ums is exactly 0.83 % of the marks you will need, that can be made up easily across the remaining 390 ums! Stay postive
    Dont forget the 120 ums from coursework! Lol just focus on trying to get the bulk of the marks. Besides if ur going for an A* you can even get mid Bs at AS.

ReputationRep:
    Don't know how I felt about that paper. Some parts were good tho. I got the 36200 for the energy density I think. The calculation parts messed me up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daribig)
    Sad bit is that my method waa right by i came out with 29%... Method marks shud give me 1/2 marks so not too bad . (Realised just now writing the calculation out)
    Actually there could be a range, if u round to 2 dp your answer comes to 29% defo method marks however

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kwaks)
    That's carbonates?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah pal, milk of magnesia (Mg(OH)2) is a white suspension,solubility of group 2 carbonates decreases down the group.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geor_thor)
    What did people put for why carbon and sulfur (I think it was) would be on the right hand side of the periodic table?
    I said because its electron configuraton outer shell is the p shell? so its a p block element? not entirely sure if thats what they were looking for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kwaks)
    I've made flashcards and I do past papers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    online flash cards? or note cards? and how they help you ? I will upload a file for common questions asked for f333 , f334, f335 hopefully they will help you guys!,

ReputationRep:
    Inshallah, we all do well! I uploaded list of common f332 questions, I plan to memorize these!
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf common_f332qs_2013.pdf (609.4 KB, 447 views)

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kwaks)
    Yeah....I didn't get that question. I just put particulates lol 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol i put particulates but apparently was meant to be photochemical smog

ReputationRep:
    I wrote particulates 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taz35)
    frequency ------->
    because the lines converged towards the right, i.e at the higher frequencies
    But it was for the graph wasn't it and so it'd be frequency <---- and wavelength --->

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JgR1997)
    The Uranian decays to Thorium? Is this right
    That's what I got

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KINGYusuf)
    I wrote for similarity the position of the lines are in the same position for both? Is that right

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah that's what I put and it's what has been accepted in mark schemes before so should be fine

ReputationRep:
    They're covalent compounds and covalently bonded compounds are located on the right of the periodic table

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _MAT_)
    They're covalent compounds and covalently bonded compounds are located on the right of the periodic table
    I put that too. Hopefully its correct!

ReputationRep:
    I put that too. Hopefully its correct!
    Ahahha yeah hopefully, I don't see why it wouldn't. If I remember it did say to use the table and even if it didn't, it makes sense to use the data in the table in the answer else why would they give it to you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.