Hahaha well you were posting pretty much everyday and suddenly you disappeared so .. :/(Original post by stefano865)
I didn't realise I had become so well known.
Not going to be on so much in the future. Was just a phase.
Hope you're doing well
Spoiler:Showwas it because exam period ?
Ideal Guy? Watch
- 31-05-2016 23:19
(Original post by Mrs.Grey)
- 31-05-2016 23:20
I posted a similar thread about what you're attracted to but I want to what your ideal guy is. Again, no arguments or anything calling out each other's preferences ok?
So I'll go first then obvs. My ideal guy would be;
- Brown hair
-HAZEL EYES LIKE DAMN but any eyes alright
-A beard like hello mate.
-Arab or Pakistani
-Confident but doesn't take the biscuit
-Is a well-rounded person
-Boy if you better believe in equality because I cannot stand people who think Men are better than women, NO WE ARE EQUAL.
-Isn't religious (You can't not be religious at all, well for me anyway, you need to be at least kind of religious ya know)
- You can't be like me, like if our personalities match too much then boy there are going to be a lot of arguments ya know bc I'm stubborn af.
How about you?
- 31-05-2016 23:23
Ladies, would you class 5'8 and a half to be of good decent height for a boy obivously?
- Thread Starter
- 01-06-2016 00:09
Bit short mate
Posted from TSR Mobile
(Original post by EmEternal2)
- 01-06-2016 00:30
- Taller than me (I'm 5'5) so 5'8 and above ideally
- Nice eyes (I'm all about that eye contact )
- Blue/ green eyes
- Light brown to dark brown hair
- Minimal or no facial hair
- Good sense of humour
- Intelligent (or can at least sound smart lol)
- Smiles lots ('cause that's so cute!)
- Has similar interests
- 50/50 shy and confident
- Good manners / polite
- Enjoys travelling and doing new things
But of course, they're just preferences, and the right guy for me might only have a couple of those
Last edited by Jazzyboy; 01-06-2016 at 00:40.
- I haven't measured myself for years, so I'm not sure, but I think I'm about 5'7-5'8 at least. I'm taller than most people I know anyway.
- I've been told I have nice eyes
- My eyes are very blue
- I have dark brown hair
- I have to shave for work. I'd rather have a beard, but ah well xD
- I have a rather peculiar sense of humour, but I guess it's strong so that's good?
- Apparently I'm very intelligent. I doubt that I actually am, but I am very good at academics, so there's that.
- I've been through a period of great depression, so after getting over that, it's now very hard for anything to get me down because I've always been through worse. So yeah, I'm always smiling :P
- I don't know about this one.
- I generally avoid social interaction because I have anxiety, but when I have to socialise, I'm very confident. I guess that sorta counts?
- I thank people for everything, and I feel guilty for months if I ever somehow miss saying please within a request.
- I don't do much travelling atm because I have no free time, but I've been travelling before and very much enjoyed it so I plan to go travelling more once I'm more financially stable.
- 01-06-2016 00:38
- 01-06-2016 00:55
- 01-06-2016 01:11
Too many forums like this...
- 01-06-2016 01:16
- 01-06-2016 01:22
- 01-06-2016 01:25
- 01-06-2016 01:27
- 01-06-2016 01:30
6ft, dark hair, dark eyes
intelligent n funny
- 01-06-2016 01:33
All these girls demanding green eyes! C'mon it's not like we have any power over our genes lol
- 01-06-2016 01:33
- 01-06-2016 01:41
I have a boyfriend so I'll list the boxes he ticks:
- brown hair and brown eyes
- tall (6ft)
- intelligent (he does maths)
- up for long conversations about anything and everything
- soo caring and sweet
- posh/proper accent
however there are a few things that I didn't expect, according to the "type" I had in my head..
- he's really confident and loves banter. I thought my type was going to be shy and introverted, but his confidence is what attracted me most at first
- he's Indian, which don't get me wrong, I loveeee about him. I just didn't expect it as I just imagined I'd date like a sort of Harry Potter look a like person.
- he's super chilled. Like the most laid back person I have ever met. Which is the opposite to me, I'm always stressing, so he calms me down quite a lot. He's so level-headed and forward thinking.
So he ticks all of my "ideal guy" but there are a few things I didn't expect.
Nonos would be someone who gets cold and moody or ignores me, someone without much sense of humour or who maybe lacks confidence. Someone who put me down would be bad too. Appearance-wise i don't find extremely muscular guys attractive, even though a lot of girls do, or overweight guys. I am not too fussed about height.
- 01-06-2016 02:22
- 01-06-2016 02:24
- 01-06-2016 02:24
- 01-06-2016 02:25