Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Write a paragraph about your TSR friends and how much they mean to you Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    You're both as awesome as The Bunnymen Bunnymen levels of awesomeness. So yeah, pretty cool You have Lord McCulloch's blessing.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Wow! Fantastic thread!

Aww, KSKC! That means a lot and I am very emotional at the thought of being 'as awesome as the Bunnymen'. This morning, I thought to myself, what have I accomplished? This. This is what I now know I have accomplished! *bows before crowd that has suddenly appeared and is chanting "Bunnymen" over and over again*
    You just made it seem so casual by the "So yeah, pretty cool" :unimpressed: :rofl: oh well...
    And I have his blessings!? :excited:
    Praise McCulloch!

On a more serious note:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That means an awful lot to me and I hope you and Amellia123 know that you two mean a lot to me too :yep: I could go on but I think I'll spare you from reading a very emotional dramatic dialogue from the heart

Great picture btw.

Do you think I have sinned for thinking McCulloch needs a haircut, or is that acceptable? :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Wow! Fantastic thread!

Aww, KSKC! That means a lot and I am very emotional at the thought of being 'as awesome as the Bunnymen'. This morning, I thought to myself, what have I accomplished? This. This is what I now know I have accomplished! *bows before crowd that has suddenly appeared and is chanting "Bunnymen" over and over again*
    You just made it seem so casual by the "So yeah, pretty cool" :unimpressed: :rofl: oh well...
    And I have his blessings!? :excited:
    Praise McCulloch!

On a more serious note:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That means an awful lot to me and I hope you and Amellia123 know that you two mean a lot to me too :yep: I could go on but I think I'll spare you from reading a very emotional dramatic dialogue from the heart
    Great picture btw.

Do you think I have sinned for thinking McCulloch needs a haircut, or is that acceptable? :erm:
    :rofl:

Yeah, it sounded casual but you and Amellia as well as many others on here are people I have a lot more in common with than the people I know in real life So I am grateful for that

Of course

Thanks! I think it's awesome

His hair is his trademark :lol:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Yeah, it sounded casual but you and Amellia as well as many others on here are people I have a lot more in common with than the people I know in real life So I am grateful for that

Of course

Thanks! I think it's awesome

His hair is his trademark :lol:
    Awww, I know; I was just joking. And the same with me tbh, but you and Amellia know that. :hugs:

Hahaha, cool

Oh dear, we can leave the hair then

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Awww, I know; I was just joking. And the same with me tbh, but you and Amellia know that. :hugs:

Hahaha, cool

Oh dear, we can leave the hair then

Posted from TSR Mobile
    PRSOM :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    PRSOM :hugs:
    Same back at you :jumphug:

Anyway, I should probably go to bed. I'm not used to staying up this late anymore
    Night night :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.