Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny the Geezer)
    idk I guess if they're "too" tall they get "intimidating", just think girls over like 6'1 look too masculine.
    Aye,there probably a certain cut off point where it's considered not sexy anymore
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by donutellme)
    What
    seriously and they were really gorgeous beautiful people too. They're what Americans call Ken and Barbie. I actually met them at a pool party. She was wearing this bikini. She had this model's body too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    I'm freakishly tall. I get too many stares in the street.
    5'11 representing! how many times haven't we suffered "do you play basketball?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emobambam)
    seriously and they were really gorgeous beautiful people too. They're what Americans call Ken and Barbie. I actually met them at a pool party. She was wearing this bikini. She had this model's body too.
    They're ridiculously tall!! Imagine their kids hahaa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    what's there not too like about tall girls :dontknow:
    • Ungainliness
    • Poor posture
    • Lack of curves
    • Potentially emasculating
    • Reduced ability to throw them around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    • Ungainliness
    • Poor posture
    • Lack of curves
    I too love playing some basketgirl

ReputationRep:
    • Ungainliness
    • Poor posture
    • Lack of curves
    you havn't met many tall girls, have you?

ReputationRep:
    it's always funny when tall girls decide that wearing heels is a good plan :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Nowhere near as much as I like shorter girls. The ideal height for a girlfriend is short; 5'1-5'2 for me, and I probably wouldn't date over 5'3. My current gf is short (5 foot), and short girls are generally cuter and more attractive.

That said, I'm a guy of average stature (5'8). If I were a tall 5'11 chap, my perspective would probably change, but I can't imagine it'd change too much. There's something very feminine about shorter women.

Tall girls are the most attractive people on the planet and I love them.

ReputationRep:
    I too love playing some basketgirl
    :laugh:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Seriously though, it's romantic to be able to scoop a girl up and take her to bed, then throw her around a bit, be it for the lulz (play fighting etc) or more fruity reasons :sexface:

(Original post by m1m2)
    you havn't met many tall girls, have you?
    I grew up in London and was privately educated (tall people are generally more successful and gravitate towards the most desirable places/markets), so your assumption is 100% incorrect. My longest-serving ex was the same height as me (6'0), incidentally, so I'm well aware that, as with all things in life, there are exceptions to the rule; the broad empirical evidence, however, cannot be ignored :yy:

ReputationRep:
    • Ungainliness
    • Poor posture
    • Lack of curves
    Ah I dunno,I've never had any complaints as such and I've always been told taller girls are desirable to most men I associate with but yes,some of your points are valid. As long as they're not too tall,you'd still be able to throw them around

ReputationRep:
    Ah I dunno,I've never had any complaints as such and I've always been told taller girls are desirable to most men I associate with but yes,some of your points are valid. As long as they're not too tall,you'd still be able to throw them around
    Same arguement could be made for taller guys, but generally most women prefer guys taller than them.

(Original post by rayestar)
    is 5ft 4 a bit short?? (162cm)
    I'm asian btw
    nah im 5ft 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Same arguement could be made for taller guys, but generally most women prefer guys taller than them.
    Of course we do! It's got to do with feeling secure. There's no better feeling than being hugged by a tall guy who wraps his manly arms around you :love:

ReputationRep:
    Of course we do! It's got to do with feeling secure. There's no better feeling than being hugged by a tall guy who wraps his manly arms around you :love:
    Of course we love short girls! It's got to do with feeling dominant. There's no better feeling than hugging a short girl who wraps her feminine hands around you :love:

ReputationRep:
    Of course we love short girls! It's got to do with feeling dominant. There's no better feeling than hugging a short girl who wraps her feminine hands around you :love:
    How short are we talking? I wish I was a few inches shorter

ReputationRep:
    Some of us dont though

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I couldn't care less, although I am 6'2" so I've never met any girls taller than me.

ReputationRep:
    I am a tall girl and people say they like me. But that might just be because I am a legend.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.