Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

The NBA 2017-18 Thread - Back to the trades! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
    Someone had a really cool analogy that LeBron's GOAT block was like him hunting a gazelle with one last chance to feed his hungry pack :rofl:

Man got a road named after him you know
    Jheeze manlike LeBron :rofl:

And yeah I swear I read that comment somewhere!! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    That block on Iggy was so ****ing disgusting though. Watched it about 500 times that **** doesn't get old.

Best block in playoffs/Finals history...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    That block on Iggy was so ****ing disgusting though. Watched it about 500 times that **** doesn't get old.

Best block in playoffs/Finals history...?
    I haven't seen most blocks so I can't say but veteran fans regard it as the best block ever, Nobody Touches Jordan included. And he's a pretty big LeBron hater.

Certainly the most clutch block I've ever seen!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't seen most blocks so I can't say but veteran fans regard it as the best block ever, Nobody Touches Jordan included. And he's a pretty big LeBron hater.

Certainly the most clutch block I've ever seen!
    Damn!

I agree... never seen a block so clutch of that magnitude.

ReputationRep:
    Throwback to when the King himself was blocked by 5' 9" Nate Robinson. Man I wish Nate was still in the league Apparently he's trying to get in the NFL now looool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    Throwback to when the King himself was blocked by 5' 9" Nate Robinson. Man I wish Nate was still in the league Apparently he's trying to get in the NFL now looool

He's already had tryouts with the Seahawks? Is that the right team. I have 0 NFL knowledge lol But yeah Nate was a beast.

ReputationRep:
    He's already had tryouts with the Seahawks? Is that the right team. I have 0 NFL knowledge lol But yeah Nate was a beast.
    Yep that's the one. Dw I don't know **** about the NFL or American Football either :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    Yep that's the one. Dw I don't know **** about the NFL or American Football either :lol:
    Ask Malevolent, he's a big NFL fan i think.

ReputationRep:
    This vid makes me want to cry.

ReputationRep:
    Team USA reveal their 12-man roster.

Why is Damian Lillard not playing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)

Lol KD all alone. Nobody gives AF about the Olympics anymore it seems. All-NBA first team just noped outta there.

It's possible Lillard simply wasn't interested either. The Zika virus is also playing a role in the younger players decisions. I think Harden, Westbrook, Curry and Kawhi all backed out because of that. While CP3 and LeBron backed off for rest and family time I know.

Oh well, Olympic basketball is boring AF. The only sports I watch are weightlifting, swimming and the 100m/200m sprints.

ReputationRep:
    It's possible Lillard simply wasn't interested either. The Zika virus is also playing a role in the younger players decisions. I think Harden, Westbrook, Curry and Kawhi all backed out because of that. While CP3 and LeBron backed off for rest and family time I know.

Oh well, Olympic basketball is boring AF. The only sports I watch are weightlifting, swimming and the 100m/200m sprints.
    Yeah I think Curry is also not playing because of rest/recovery.

These guys are putting too much respeck on the Zika virus man. They have Lillard, Westbrook... and they took Lowry as the backup PG? Smh.

I forgot about Kawhi, good point. I don't really care for Har_en though lmao. But I'm happy to get a chance to see PG play for his country.

ReputationRep:
    Who makes these :rofl:

https://www.facebook.com/BasketballA...4958586896163/

ReputationRep:
    LMAO

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Damn Melo still there? Whats this possibly his 4th gold medal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLittlestElf)
    He heard an urban myth 5 golds = 1 Ring. He's hoping to cash in before he retires :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLittlestElf)
    He heard an urban myth 5 golds = 1 Ring. He's hoping to cash in before he retires :rofl:
    LOL :rofl: Melo don't give a **** about the NBA or chasing rings now. He just wants to be a Team USA legend :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)

lillard was invited and said no

ReputationRep:

On another note can someone link me some cool basketball channels on YouTube please, I'm bored af. I've already seen the ones on the 1st page

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: July 22, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.