Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emobambam)
    When will all these senseless shootings stop. I just don't understand how people can kill,rape and hurt innocent people in the name of their God. The Christians did it during the Crusades and now radical Islamic factions are doing it.
    You see, I genuinely believe that in the human brain, there is some kind of a fuse that protects us from being murder hungry. For a lot of people this fuse has sort of blown up. Give them the chance, and they will kill in the name of whoever you want.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by oShahpo)
    You see, I genuinely believe that in the human brain, there is some kind of a fuse that protects us from being murder hungry. For a lot of people this fuse has sort of blown up. Give them the chance, and they will kill in the name of whoever you want.
    I really liked what you said and I tried to rep you but TSR would not let me.silly TSR!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emobambam)
    I really liked what you said and I tried to rep you but TSR would not let me.silly TSR!!
    You did

ReputationRep:
    I'm ruling out Islamic fundamentalism since the front page of most news sites are not covering this. Shocker!

I love how the guardian describes him..."According to the press agency DPA, police believed the gunman was a “confused individual” rather than a terrorist"

ReputationRep:
    OMG MUSLIM TERRORIST ATTACK!!! oh wait..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oShahpo)
    Couldn't have said it better myself 👏🏼
    I wonder what actually goes through the head of these people..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fantastic Fan)
    And ISIS are muslim, so what's your point?
    The guy I quoted (below) said the attack on Jo Cox was by an atheist since he was part of BF.

(Original post by Exposinglies)
    Please show me evidence that ALL Britain first members are Christians, if not my point is still valid. All I can see rn from what the German news paper Gundogën stated is atheists are a group of extremists, as shown by this brutal attack in Germany and my prayers are with the victims.
    Or is it wrong that I'm judging many individuals on the actions of a few?
    First, where's your evidence the guy was atheist? Just watch one of their demonstrations where they say stuff like "Jesus Christ died for your sins and stuff".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by champ_mc99)
    The guy I quoted (below) said the attack on Jo Cox was by an atheist since he was part of BF.

What proof do you have that the guy in fact was a Christian?

It's sheer ignorance to assume that everyone who is behind Britain first is supposedly a christian just because they stand for Christianity in Britain and claim to be a christian organisation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fantastic Fan)
    What proof do you have that the guy in fact was a Christian?

It's sheer ignorance to assume that everyone who is behind Britain first is supposedly a christian just because they stand for Christianity in Britain and claim to be a christian organisation
    Wtf are you on about? Read the guy's post again mate. I never said he was Christian. In fact, this guy is implying the guy is an atheist without evidence and somehow being part of Britain's First shows this. So maybe learn the context of the convo before pointing fingers ffs.
    (Original post by Exposinglies)
    I have concluded from the Britain first attack on Ms. Cox and this shooting in Germany that atheists are terrorists!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proximo)
    Reports just coming in of a shooting in a cinema in Germany, reported on BBC News, just reported as breaking a few seconds ago.

Will post a link when one comes up.

Edit: he has barricaded himself in a cinema complex in western Germany after shootings at several people - BBC news reporting this

Edit: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36610068
    http://news.sky.com/story/1716448/ma...cinema-complex

Edit: town of Viernheim, theatre, shooting occurred.
    According to Reuters, 20-50 people injured with multiple casualties
    German TV reporting 25 wounded

Edit: Area surrounded by armed police, masked and armed man still inside, unclear whether he is alone or has hostages

Edit: according to German Interior Minister, gunman has been shot dead
    Another white man no doubt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincePaul68991)
    Another white man no doubt
    Personal grudge?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.