Turn on thread page Beta

EU Referendum Results-LEAVE Countdown to Glory-Everyone Voting Leave Come!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    Swindon is a reality check. Disappointing result relatively

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midlander)
    The pound plummeting already guys, I hope being able to flip two fingers up at the continent is worth it. How ironic it is that the economy must suffer at the hands of those who claim to want the best for Britain.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The most important thing in life is happiness.

I suspect that a leave win would produce so much genuine happiness among so many people ,the remnants of which would last for years to come,that the value of the pound and other economic factors would prove to be less important than some people apparently think.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty remain will still win by morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moggis)

I suspect that a leave win would produce so much genuine happiness among so many people ,the remnants of which would last for years to come,that the value of the pound and other economic factors would prove to be less important than some people apparently think.
    Really? Haven't Vote Leave branded themselves as champions of the working class? Because I don't think the working class will be very appreciative that you've sacrificed their education, healthcare and job security for "happiness".

ReputationRep:

Who needs a job when you can insult foreigners

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    People tend to know when they're happy but recognising that their education ,healthcare and job security has diminished is not so easy to do.

But in any case the education that manypeople receive in this country is already so appalling that many people are unemployable. Just how much worse could their education actually get!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanL_)
    Really? Haven't Vote Leave branded themselves as champions of the working class? Because I don't think the working class will be very appreciative that you've sacrificed their education, healthcare and job security for "happiness".
    See post above

ReputationRep:
    Just how bad is the fact that Birmingham are going 55 -60% remain?

ReputationRep:
    Just how bad is the fact that Birmingham are going 55 -60% remain?
    I think it's great that my fellow West Midlanders are restoring some common sense to proceedings.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If we leave Nandos said they will immediately close all their restaurants. You put yourself up for suicide.

ReputationRep:
    :happy2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    :happy2:
    We will see how long you will be happy for, can i ask is there £350 million going to the NHS? Nope cause Farage says no you all have been told lies and there is no plan in place so i have no regrets voting remain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chikane)
    We will see how long you will be happy for, can i ask is there £350 million going to the NHS? Nope cause Farage says no you all have been told lies and there is no plan in place so i have no regrets voting remain.
    Farage is not part of the official vote leave campaign nor is chancellor. Hes got as much credibility as me saying £350 million is going to the NHS. Cucked remainers arent that smart.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsphysics91)
    Farage is not part of the official vote leave campaign nor is chancellor. Hes got as much credibility as me saying £350 million is going to the NHS. Cucked remainers arent that smart.
    If it ain't broke don't fix it is my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chikane)
    :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    Chikane wants to suddenly act like one of these stand-tall-never-fall Remainers on tsr to get reps, but she didn't have **** to say and even repped my post when I mentioned that there are remainers who are just as racist if not more, and selling just as many lies if not more to garner votes. And it still didn't work. But ok I'm not bothered So just stop quoting me about it yea?

Oh and one minute: leavers are "old, conservative racists" and the next minute they're young chavs...? Inconsistent lies. But that's fine because guess what? We came together These last two ****ing days I nonstop voiced my opinion on here and off for Leave and it worked out, so stop bumping threads and quoting me being all butthurt, just stop. All this name calling and bravado approaching the vote...and all this bitterness after?

Are we still not a country? If you hate it so much leeeeeeeaaaaavvveeeee. The world is yours! :hi: bye?

Well anyway.

ReputationRep:
    ^ Felt sorry for the lack of reps your thread received so gave you one.
    There's no need to swear btw we will see how it pans out even though I don't agree with leaving the EU.

End of conversation.

ReputationRep:
    chikane Lmao don't worry about my reps. You're a remainer and have to leave anyway. Because you lost

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 26, 2016
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.