Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    No
    Audrey Hepburn is timeless
    Audrey Hepburn is to you what SRK is to me :laugh:

But I agree :yep:

ReputationRep:
    So many strange anons in this

So many people getting married later now compared to years ago. My parents got married when they were 20. My aunt and uncle got married at 17 and 18. Both couples still together. Different generation I suppose, I could barely make myself some pasta at 17

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey again, i wanna get married at that age too, lets hope we meet each other, cross each others paths and continue to love each other.
    i'm dead :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    23. I want to get engaged in uni.

I wouldn't leave it past 27. Man would get supa depressed.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    age doesn't matter , when I am stable financially

ReputationRep:
    Hey cutey
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    I am getting married next year so i will be 24

ReputationRep:
    When I was younger I always said I wanted kids and a family before I was 30 but now I'm less inclined. I'm more focused on my career so family and marriage isn't a priority to me. I'd like to think I'd be married by 30 and then have a couple of kids, but who knows! Guess I'll find out when I meet the love of my life.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by lisam191)
    Just curious. I always said before I was 30, can't see that happening now. I'm 25 but i only just met my boyfriend this year and i would like to be going out with someone for a few years before I'd get engaged. Then another year or 2 before I'd get married. And honestly I don't think I'd be ready at 30. I still feel that I have the mental age of an 18 year old sometimes
    I don't want to get married, as it's an incredibly bad deal for men. I'm of course referring to the sexist divorce laws, custody of children laws, expectation to pay for everyone and so forth.

ReputationRep:
    I wish my gf had curves like yours lol. Thats only a compliment i dont have a boner
    Well, thanks I think.

ReputationRep:
    I'm only 16 and never been in a relationship but I would love to be married by early 20's and have kids around mid 20's

in all seriousness and in the least creepy way possible whoever marries you serah will be very lucky :lovehug: x
    Hehe, I wonder who this is.

ReputationRep:
    in all seriousness and in the least creepy way possible whoever marries you serah will be very lucky :lovehug: x
    errrr whoooooo is this?
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raman_17)
    i think having good friends is best, likewise a gooooood life partner
    Yeah
    Agree with good friends

If I were pretty and attractive and sociable and fanciable then I'd definitely want to be married by 30. But I'd only want to marry after having been with them for a few years, so I'd need to find a suitor in the next few years. Which will not happen because I am not pretty or attractive or sociable or fanciable. Alas, there is no point wishing for something I'll never have, so I try not to think about it.
    When I'm 30, or even when I'm 25, I will change my title from 'Miss' to 'Ms'. I feel pity when I meet a Miss who is old:dong:

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to get married, although my parents will be very disappointed since my family is very traditional.

ReputationRep:
    30. Oh rats! :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2u)
    Age 28-30
    nice

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 30, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.