jesuss

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keepyy)
    this proverb shall no more be used, the parents ate the sour grapes and the teeth of the children are set on edge. instead as surely as iam the living god, says the sovereign lord, the one who sins is the one who will die. it is for your own sins that you will die. your son is just and he shall surely live. such a man carefully keeps my laws, who lives by my rules, who does not lift up his soul to idols, the good man who is single does not have sex,
    if an evil stops sinning and keeps my laws, he will save his life, he will not die and go on living. all his sins will be forgotten. but if a righteous stops good and does evil, will he go on living? none of the good he did will be remembered. give up all evil, get new minds, you shall surely live says the sovereign lord. you may wonder why a son isn't punished for the sins of his father. what? doesn't the son share the guilt of his father.

ReputationRep:
    oh crikey - I thought it was just the Islamists who kept posting this stuff...

ReputationRep:
    iam from the virgin wise house a free chritian church online
    I'm sorry I just don't quite get it. I shall ask you again: What group are you in? Church of the East, Orthodoxy (eastern or oriental?), Catholicism or Protestantism?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ordo)
    I'm sorry I just don't quite get it. I shall ask you again: What group are you in? Church of the East, Orthodoxy (eastern or oriental?), Catholicism or Protestantism?
    whoever would believe that jesus is the son of god is our brother

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reality Check)
    oh crikey - I thought it was just the Islamists who kept posting this stuff...
    the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him a credit. and the wickedness of the wicked shall be against him a charge. have i any pleasure in the death of the wicked? says the lord, am i not pleased when they repent?

ReputationRep:
    the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him a credit. and the wickedness of the wicked shall be against him a charge. have i any pleasure in the death of the wicked? says the lord, am i not pleased when they repent?
    ok... Do you do anything except quote scripture?

ReputationRep:
    whoever would believe that jesus is the son of god is our brother
    OK so second time you refused to answer to a simple question. I can understand it is your belief but I do not like the way you posted to other people with quotes from bible. Let them alone find which religion that is right for them.

ReputationRep:
    is a prophet of god ... the quran is the only text that has said it ... and it still stands that way even after 1400 years .. Galileo and the heliocentric model came after that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123teddy)
    is a prophet of god ... the quran is the only text that has said it ... and it still stands that way even after 1400 years .. Galileo and the heliocentric model came after that
    Yes that's true but I am more amazed that Quran has not been changed by a single letter OVER 1400 years !! How is that even possible?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reality Check)
    ok... Do you do anything except quote scripture?
    and that which has come up in your mind shall never happen, we want to be has the heathen nations to serve idols. as i live says the lord, surely with a mighty hand, i will be king over you. i will gather you from where you have been scattered, as a shepherd does his sheep, i will count you as mine and constrain you to bring you into the covenant you are permanently bound. i will purge out from among you the rebels who transgress against me; they shall not enter the land of israel. then you shall not profane my holy name anymore. and all the house of israel shall serve me and realize that i am the lord jesus.

ReputationRep:
    and that which has come up in your mind shall never happen, we want to be has the heathen nations to serve idols. as i live says the lord, surely with a mighty hand, i will be king over you. i will gather you from where you have been scattered, as a shepherd does his sheep, i will count you as mine and constrain you to bring you into the covenant you are permanently bound. i will purge out from among you the rebels who transgress against me; they shall not enter the land of israel. then you shall not profane my holy name anymore. and all the house of israel shall serve me and realize that i am the lord jesus.
    That'll be a no, then. Do you have a scripture for every occasion? Like Rent A Scripture?

ReputationRep:
    oh my god

ReputationRep:
    Can this be a forum for asking questions related to Bible?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluv2edgedsword)
    I guess it can be, but you'll probably get a better answer if you post here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2421736

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toughtee)
    I guess it can be, but you'll probably get a better answer if you post here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2421736
    Thanks a lot!

ReputationRep:

why do you sigh? you shall say because of the tidings, you have disregarded the commandments. i have drawn my sword and will not put it away. polished to be put in the hand of a killer, if you refuse to repent. cut to the right, cut to the left o sharp sword, glittering like lightning there can be no rejoicing. because you did not change when you were only beaten with a rod of wood,

ReputationRep:
    why do you sigh? you shall say because of the tidings, you have disregarded the commandments. i have drawn my sword and will not put it away. polished to be put in the hand of a killer, if you refuse to repent. cut to the right, cut to the left o sharp sword, glittering like lightning there can be no rejoicing. because you did not change when you were only beaten with a rod of wood,
    Just curious...is this a quote from Bible?

ReputationRep:
    Just curious...is this a quote from Bible?
    it is to remind you of your sins and warn you, your sins are exposed, you stand condemned so the lord will hand you over to your enemies. the day of your final punishment is coming but this will not happen until the one the lord has chosen to punish you has come?

ReputationRep:
    it is to remind you of your sins and warn you, your sins are exposed, you stand condemned so the lord will hand you over to your enemies. the day of your final punishment is coming but this will not happen until the one the lord has chosen to punish you has come?
    😲.... I understand... Actually, reading this over and over again in worldly terms might be boring but in spiritual terms, it is one of the Best exercises ever!
    Thanks a lot keepyy 😊☺️👍😀

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 3, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.