Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Federerr)
    Messi = b-tec version of Diego Maradonna
    Maradonna didn't do A Levels.........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    I don't think I can lie today......... it'd be my first sin since becoming 16.......don't think I wanna waste it on you
    Same. I don't wanna lie to myself either uno. So i'll confirm my savagery levels have been higher and better than yours

ReputationRep:
    Maradonna didn't do A Levels.........
    You know this how?

Man thinks he's some next guy doing some khala jadooo looking into the past.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Federerr;66304718]

Trying to sneak them urdu messages to your counterparts I see. Trying to turn this into a planned attack on meh..
    haha lol, just coz I'm Paki doesn't mean I'm affiliated with an sort of terror activities

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday Hamza !!

ReputationRep:
    Same. I don't wanna lie to myself either uno. So i'll confirm my savagery levels have been higher and better than yours
    Whatever makes you happy.........

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=hamza772000;66304754]
    haha lol, just coz I'm Paki doesn't mean I'm affiliated with an sort of terror activities
    Didn't mean it in that way matey.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But now that you've said it.. Hmm....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamiec9)
    Happy Birthday Hamza !!
    That's haram bro.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever makes you happy.........

ReputationRep:
    Tasnia'x

Your posts aren't coming into my notifications.

Hamza took over. Seems to be the only guys whos posts are notifying meh..

ReputationRep:
    You know this how?

Man thinks he's some next guy doing some khala jadooo looking into the past.
    The guy hand balled in the final.........any guy who's smart enough to do A Levels would do that n he did it....so that means he OBVIOUSLY did his A Levels, however......in football you have to think outside the box, otherwise you won't get the right shot and you'd miss the goal (get it?) So after 3 strenuous hours of thinking I have come to the conclusion that Maradonna did indeed miss his A Level exams..........

btw, khala=Aunt

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Federerr;66304768]

Didn't mean it in that way matey.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But now that you've said it.. Hmm....
    Had to get it off my chest.........

ReputationRep:
    That's haram bro.
    So? Power rangers is against the sunnah?!?!

ReputationRep:
    Hasnia is to buff man. Like man should be nominated for them beauty pageant award thingy <3

Legit Khaleda Zia is someeeee side'man'. She genuinely looks like them sumo wrestlers ready to sit on Hasina uno.

I watched Channel S news yesterday. I did not understand a word. Man was rapping in Shudo Bashah uno.

SNAKEEEEEEEE
    Loool your spelling your own stupid bae name wrong man. Its "hasina"

Duuur obvs it feels as if Zia wants to kill Hasina tho... RIP "hasina"- too bad you won't marry her :lol:

Go learn Shudu basha- maybe from Hasina she's a pro at it but nothing can beat Zia thom

You calling me a snake?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamiec9)
    Happy Birthday Hamza !!
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    The guy hand balled in the final.........any guy who's smart enough to do A Levels would do that n he did it....so that means he OBVIOUSLY did his A Levels, however......in football you have to think outside the box, otherwise you won't get the right shot and you'd miss the goal (get it?) So after 3 strenuous hours of thinking I have come to the conclusion that Maradonna did indeed miss his A Level exams..........

btw, khala=Aunt
    Maradona single handedly took Argentine too the finals of the World Cup and won it for them.

He hand balled the ball with so much precision and accuracy to the extent that the ref or linesman did not see him doing so. It required new tech and slow motion cameras to clock him.

Therefore I do rebuttal your argument and suggest that inch perfect A* geometry is needed to align his hand so accurately for its curvature to sway along with the humidity of the breeze and swerve inch perfectly into the net.

Therefore after 2 minutes of thinking (I'm so clever ) I do believe he did complete his A-Levels.

Khala = Aunt
    Kala = Blackl
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The pun was to test your A* English Language skills. You're currently failing the test bro..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)

Aah yh it Makes more sense...... I am rubbish at these....

I read n read but i dint get any of it, we just need the 4th one now.......

I'll come back later when............no better not say it lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=hamza772000;66304822]
    Had to get it off my chest.........
    What else you got strapped around your chest tho?

ReputationRep:
    So? Power rangers is against the sunnah?!?!
    One does not need to follow the sunnah mate. What you on about? o.o

ReputationRep:
    Maradona single handedly took Argentine too the finals of the World Cup and won it for them.

He hand balled the ball with so much precision and accuracy to the extent that the ref or linesman did not see him doing so. It required new tech and slow motion cameras to clock him.

Therefore I do rebuttal your argument and suggest that inch perfect A* geometry is needed to align his hand so accurately for its curvature to sway along with the humidity of the breeze and swerve inch perfectly into the net.

Therefore after 2 minutes of thinking (I'm so clever ) I do believe he did complete his A-Levels.

Khala = Aunt
    Kala = Blackl
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The pun was to test your A* English Language skills. You're currently failing the test bro..
    What does any of this have to do with him doing A Levels, it's not as if the teach u any of this sh*t.........

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.