The Student Room Group

The Torchwood Society

Scroll to see replies

Rennie
Welcome to our newest members: Hcr and SuperSam_Fantastiche

Thaaaanks xD
Reply 181
SuperSam_Fantastiche
i just checked my TV guide, it's repeated at 11.30 on wednesday.

Good job I don't actually go to sleep until about 2am after a wednesday training session :biggrin:

Ah, that is good that it's repeated.

I tend to go to bed quite late on a Wednesday too... I find it so hard to sleep after training.
Oooo, less than an hour to go before it starts :biggrin:
Roger Kirk
Oooo, less than an hour to go before it starts :biggrin:

Shh, I don't have a TV and I'm not allowed to use BBC iPlayer!
Great start to the series, love spike! Next ep looks amazing
Was that a clip at the end form the next episode only? Or from the whole series? I'd have guessed at the whole series, but could be wrong :smile:

And yep, it was bloody good. Great to have it back. Shame it's been over a year in the wait, but now it's here, it's been well worth it :biggrin:
It was good....slightly over did the sex...but looking at future episodes theres far more sex to come...

I think the last 2 episodes of the last season of torchwood beat anything Dr Who has ever done!
Reply 187
Random question

What did Spike say as he left? All I heard was "I've found............."
Graham???

the 'master' of the time agents possibly??

we have to remember that nothing too major can be said in torchwood because the little kiddies who are baned from watching it by mummy and daddy would get lost in the storylines..
'I've found grey' or something like that.

It sounded like a name...perhaps the person's hand we saw slipping away form the other hand in the brief clip.
lilac spooge
Graham???

we have to remember that nothing too major can be said in torchwood because the little kiddies who are baned from watching it by mummy and daddy would get lost in the storylines..

Nah, major things can be said in Torchwood - there is an edited kids version of the programme being made this series too with the 'more adult' and gory scenes cut right back.
Oh ****, i missed it, and BBC three won't work for me at the moment... :mad:
Download it via BBC I-player and watch it on your computer.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Download it via BBC I-player and watch it on your computer.

you dont even have to download it...streaming works just as well....as long as you have the connection speed
Reply 194
lilac spooge
Graham???

From the mini clip, I figured it was a womens name.
BBCi player is lame.

When is it on next? :frown:
.Andrew.
BBCi player is lame.

When is it on next? :frown:

No need for the sad face. use I-Player and watch it when YOU want.
Dude
From the mini clip, I figured it was a womens name.

well the tv i was watching it from did have very bad reception...so your probably right:smile:
Reply 198
I missed Torchwood :frown:

Luckily I sky+ it and I can watch it tomorrow.:smile:
Reply 199
lilac spooge
well the tv i was watching it from did have very bad reception...so your probably right:smile:

You could be right as well :p:

Quick Reply

Latest