Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who would like a word or two from a certain FireFreezer? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Oh yes, HUGE :rofl: Yeah...that's the hard part but yeah, must keep going
    Indeed - Matrix has been reborn in your absence. :lol:
    You'll find something that you will love honestly Reborn eh? Such an original phrase SassKing wow amaze :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    You'll find something that you will love honestly Reborn eh? Such an original phrase SassKing wow amaze :teehee:

I hope so... This can be a bit demoralising at times...

:lol: That reminds me of doge

ReputationRep:
    Greetings once more :lol: Ahh I see, any such luck? Oh such fun indeed

Well I have about 6 weeks or so - ill probably start when results come through

Possibly.... I shall have to inform SassKing of this prospect :lol: Yeah oops sorry haha got a little carried away there I'm afraid - Nope none of the Taylors are related, kind of weird eh? :lol: I hope you are able to get round to watching/listening to that concert at some point, the Rio and New Religion live verions are superb (same goes for you SassKing13 I hope you also have a look at New Religion from Hammersmith 82). Yeah they did! How crazy :lol:
    Indeed! ooh what a coincidence! I will watch before the end of the holidays - when exactly I don't know Cool, I'll keep that in mind
    It is a bundle of fun and joy indeed I've found one apprenticeship so far, which I've applied for, and I've found a possibility of something else that I might apply for, but other than that...nothing really.

By the way, Matrix is now called 123Matrix or 321Matrix :lol:
    Oooh congrats on that!:five:

Indeed! :top:
    Ooooh a HUGE bundle of fun eh SassKing? :giggle: Ahh right that's not too bad then, the options are well open Keep at it Sassy :awesome:Ahh I see..... a palindrome of Matrix hmm.... :lol:
    :lol:

Yes! 321Matrix is preferable but I do not mind which you prefer
    Woahhhh....oh he's a bit egotistical with his comment on Frank Sinatra but I guess he kind of does have a point

That's a cool picture of the modern day McCulloch at the end:yep:
    Oh yes, HUGE :rofl: Yeah...that's the hard part but yeah, must keep going
    Indeed - Matrix has been reborn in your absence. :lol:
    :rofl: sounds so spiritual!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Indeed! ooh what a coincidence! I will watch before the end of the holidays - when exactly I don't know Cool, I'll keep that in mind

Oooh congrats on that!:five:

Indeed! :top:

:lol:

Yes! 321Matrix is preferable but I do not mind which you prefer

Woahhhh....oh he's a bit egotistical with his comment on Frank Sinatra but I guess he kind of does have a point

That's a cool picture of the modern day McCulloch at the end:yep:

:rofl: sounds so spiritual!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He's always egotistical :lol: It's just who he is He doesn't mean it maliciously or anything XD

And thank you

ReputationRep:
    He's always egotistical :lol: It's just who he is He doesn't mean it maliciously or anything XD

And thank you
    Ohh I see. Is that what he meant in that documentary when he said something like "there were so many strong personalities trying to get ths top spot that it didn't work" in his first band?
    Haha I didn't think he was trying to be mean

You're welcome
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Ohh I see. Is that what he meant in that documentary when he said something like "there were so many strong personalities trying to get ths top spot that it didn't work" in his first band?
    Haha I didn't think he was trying to be mean

You're welcome
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well that was a case of three egos in a band and they just couldn't get on with each other :lol: So yeah, pretty much

ReputationRep:
    Well that was a case of three egos in a band and they just couldn't get on with each other :lol: So yeah, pretty much
    Haha ahh OK

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hello!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bow chicka wow wow!

ReputationRep:
    Well I have about 6 weeks or so - ill probably start when results come through
    Lucky you!
    Ah might as well then I suppose!
    I've got 4 days left before I begin work forever! :cry2:
    No more freedom! Unless I somehow manage to rob the Bank of England successfully :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.