You smash your AS levels and move abroad to live in France :france:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Do tell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edminzodo)
    Do tell.
    You get the highest score ever on Pinturullio and beat etherna :king1: you then move on to uni where you set up the pinturillo society with CheeseIsVeg. simultaneously you achieve a first in egyptology and become a world renowned archeologist who travels to egypt. You make an exciting find and get a slot of the BBC's new programme, star wars archeology :gah:

ReputationRep:
    Tell me my fortune
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by FortuneTelIer)
    You get the highest score ever on Pinturullio and beat etherna :king1: you then move on to uni where you set up the pinturillo society with CheeseIsVeg. simultaneously you achieve a first in egyptology and become a world renowned archeologist who travels to egypt. You make an exciting find and get a slot of the BBC's new programme, star wars archeology :gah:
    Why thank you! This made me smile.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Plagioclase

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    Tell me my fortune
    You have an amazing life bud :hugs:
    You meet Biryani007 one day whilst strolling about in the north and you decide to set up a cafe together selling Biryanis and Samosas :love:
    you earn international fame and your chain of cafes spread around the globe :drool:
    Then you both get hired as models because you are cute with your little earbuds and Biri is beautiful
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Sigh. What's my future then?

ReputationRep:
    Haha I don't believe this stuff at all but some enouragement is good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plagioclase)
    You have a great future ahead :hugs:
    Whilst on a rock expedition you bump into CoolCavy who is also on a field trip, you discuss all things nature and then she falls into a rabbit warren because her small rodenty feet had slipped on a rock laced with lichen.
    you scoop her out and then you inspect the rock further, you employ her to nibble of the lichen which reveals underneath a magical bright red rcok, you consult your rock guide and puzzled you realise it isnt in there.
    Puzzled you photograph it and send it to the rock society.
    They tell you that you have discovered a new type of rock!!!!! you get flooded with millions :gah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeepInTheMeadow)
    Haha I don't believe this stuff at all but some enouragement is good
    After your GCSE's which were amazing :danceboy: in 20 years time they decide to reboot the hunger games and want you as a starring role after they trawled TSR and spotted your username :gah:

ReputationRep:
    You meet Biryani007 one day whilst strolling about in the north and you decide to set up a cafe together selling Biryanis and Samosas :love:
    you earn international fame and your chain of cafes spread around the globe :drool:
    Then you both get hired as models because you are cute with your little earbuds and Biri is beautiful
    Omg what is this?? :toofunny:

Why is Lord Samosa always involved with meeeeeeeee?! 😫😫😫

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)

add me on fb I've already corrupted samosa x
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wait what?
    Edminzodo
    :five:
    Wonder what my fortune will be :moon:

(Original post by Plagioclase)
    Your future rocks m8
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FortuneTeller)
    So i'm rather bored (as you might be able to tell ) and TSR is down in the dumps and slow and loads of people have left so i have taken it upon myself to cheer up some of the community (those that post below :smug:) by telling you your positive future fortunes :gah:

Fire away :shoot:
    I will tell you your positive future fortunes you deserve a happy ending too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    add me on fb I've already corrupted samosa x
    Whut?

ReputationRep:
    Lmao you've got great imagination :lol:

and somebody's clearly been following the post a pic thread :teehee:

(Original post by Biryani007)

There's no escape biri :nuts:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.