Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Why not, took like 20 seconds in photoshop lol

ReputationRep:
    changed mine about a bit, carragher instead of toure, hargreaves in, friedal in. spread across eight teams now.

got TSR league, making a league with mates at home and now one with my uni mates, going to be interesting this season

ReputationRep:
    lennon over reo coker now, i better stop fiddling argh

ReputationRep:
    Was playing about with my team and updated it to:

ReputationRep:
    I'd certainly pick Lennon over Reo-Coker. You have to remember that most points are handed out for goals and assists and a defensive midfielder is unlikely to get either of those. Players like Coker do the jobs that go largely unnoticed (in this respect largely unnoticed in terms of scoring points).

I think Harewood is the best of a cheap bunch at 5.5m & I reckon at a rejuventated Aston Villa he'll do pretty well. As for Chopra well i just had to really I'm hoping that Keano will help him lift his game and score goals though im thinking of changing Chopra to Earnshaw

ReputationRep:
    And that looks like a strong team Dean

ReputationRep:
    Well, the standard Boro pick is Boateng in the middle. Mr Reliable will do the business in midfield when my other options aren't getting me points.

Steven Taylor of Newcastle at 5m is a good option methinks. :yy:

I may change it around when more transfers are complete, like Ronaldinho and Kaka signing for the Boro next week.

Me team:

also; code please. Nankatsu FC is ready to kick ass!

ReputationRep:
    Code sent through PM And i was thinking about Tim Cahill too. He seems pretty cheap now after his injuries last season before which he was absolutely electric! I do think he's a good player.

ReputationRep:

will stop fiddling now, no real decent subs, got cole for west ham, and 3 other lowest cost randoms

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=gaijin]I may change it around when more transfers are complete, like Ronaldinho and Kaka signing for the Boro next week. [QUOTE]

I suppose your being sarcastic anyway Boro can not even afford their shoes let alone the players :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ManUtdFanDean)
    Was playing about with my team and updated it to:

I especially like your back four, that should get you loads of points

ReputationRep:
    Back 5 really, Reina should get a lot too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxx Anneka xxx)
    Jesus decola, three Man City players? Now that is a gamble..
    I figure Ireland was decent enough last term for Man city, one of the better attacking players, and I imagine with Sven (looking at his England line ups) he'll figure prominently come the start of the season. Isaksson is a decent enough keeper, and is only a sub anyway. Bianchi is a real gamble, though, hopefully he wont turn out to be another corradi, but he's a completely different player. Taller, stronger, good with both feet and his head, and with a decent long shot and good finishing in the box to boot. Hopefully if City strengthen the creative sections of their team he'll bag a fair few goals next season.

ReputationRep:
    There's not actually a weak link in Deans team, he's gonna be a strong contender like

ReputationRep:
    Ok here's me really shoddy team:

Robinson
    Woodgate Finnan Eboue Baines
    Carrick Reo-Coker Zokora Sissoko
    Rooney Martins

ReputationRep:
    That's not shoddy by any means - it's perhaps one of the stronger teams in fact. You've distributed your funds well.

ReputationRep:
    I think theres about 6 teams so far that have a very good chance of winning, including mine( dont mean to be big headed )

ReputationRep:
    Well, you wouldn't have picked it if you didn't think it had a chance would you Dean? :p: Who do you think those teams are?

I have to admit myself I think there are a stronger specific group, but the season itself shall reveal all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ManUtdFanDean)
    I think theres about 6 teams so far that have a very good chance of winning, including mine( dont mean to be big headed )
    i would show u my team dean but It wont let me or I dont kno how to do it

ReputationRep:
    Who are the other five? :confused:

I think every team I've seen has been great. I'm defo changing mine before the deadline.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 6, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.