Used to be a fun time in summer '04.
    Well, yes. Oh, well.

ReputationRep:
    ross_j and profesh.

12:22pm: Ross and profesh are having an argument about the english language

...classic!

would be good tv viewing.

ReputationRep:
    profesh: who are you going to nominate this week for eviction and can you tell BB your reasons why you have chosen to nominate him/(her)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maya Hale)
    Yay! Throw in Ste\/o and Marie 05, and maybe a beautiful blonde......and an Oxford Lawyer!
    WOOHOO! my name got put forward!??!! I'm gaining some popularity on TSR!! Thank you Maya Hale

Ste\/o will supply me with loads of man hugs, and i expect some history lessons/travel advice from SHAC, so i sure will be a happy bunny! Plus i can get to know Maya Hale too!

ReputationRep:
    Remo too.

ReputationRep:
    I could go in, on my own.

That would rock.

ReputationRep:
    "2:56 PM: Silverwings is playing with the toaster."

"It has been ten minues since silverwings started playing with the toaster, some of the housemates are in the bedroom 'zzzzzzzzzzzz'"

ReputationRep:
    Cor - this is a good game! I'm having 12 though, like the real house.

I'd put in - for purely entertainment reasons:

musicbloke, Timeslikethere, Misogynist, Yoda, Danni Bella, Dann (need some eye candy), pig, CN, WoWZa, Profesh, Toy Soldier and fleur de lis.

And me too. I'm having a front row seat.

God there's so many more could go in and rattle it all up. Can I have a half-way house too??

ReputationRep:
    Aww thanks for including me in your little list laces, but tbh I'm REALLY shy in RL - I don't think I'd be a good candidate I wouldn't talk haha I'd hate it, get homesick, want to be with my cats... so yeah I'd end up feeling sorry for you all dying of boredom (whenever I'd be on screen)

You should go in for me instead!! :hugs:

Oh, i'm not interesting enough for big brother. I can imagine it being like this...

"02:59am Timeslikethese has been staring into space for the past hour, some of the house mates are in the bedroom... Toy Soldier is drawing on his balls with Danni Bellas lipstick..."

ReputationRep:
    You wish :p: More like 'the viewers complain because they are dying of boredom and evict danni_bella out of the house first, and then she gets excited coz in Australia you get a car. Yay!'

Seriously I would purchase front row tickets to watch Ross_J and Profesh argue about the English language!! Omg yes, that I would pay to see. And buy popcorn.

Hahaha

"03:25am Toy Soldier is putting on a puppet show for the housemates in the garden with his freshly painted scrotum"

beautiful!

ReputationRep:
    Roffle>

ReputationRep:
    probably been mentioned, but TLT & DanGrover, locked in a room, with no food or sanitation, just to see who eats who/****s on who first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 6+6=12)
    probably been mentioned, but TLT & DanGrover, locked in a room, with no food or sanitation, just to see who eats who/****s on who first.
    :rofl:

That would be fun...

(Original post by 6+6=12)
    Where on earth are you people getting such silly ideas from? :/

ReputationRep:
    TLT you're very popular round here, aren't you?

(Original post by Soc)
    TLT you're very popular round here, aren't you?
    I am? For what? Winding people up and arsing about is mainly what I do.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.