ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Escanor)
    Holy **** zika virus wtf you guys on.
    Just embracing the beauty of the somalian forehead <33

So juicy :gfight:

ReputationRep:
    Khombol Kha ??
    In all honesty. I'd very much prefer Hutki rather than your Futki m9.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Federerr)
    In all honesty. I'd very much prefer Hutki rather than your Futki m9.
    no idea whats your saying ;(

ReputationRep:
    no idea whats your saying ;(
    I like foreheads.

ReputationRep:
    Bengaliii Pro Banterrrrr Vanteerrr still rising? Damnnnnnnnnn. Banterrrr Vanterr. Bengali peeps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasnia'x)
    Bengaliii Pro Banterrrrr Vanteerrr still rising? Damnnnnnnnnn. Banterrrr Vanterr. Bengali peeps.
    I deem this THE most random vandom bandom reply of 2016

ReputationRep:
    I deem this THE most random vandom bandom reply of 2016
    I agree. . Very bery Randommm

ReputationRep:
    I agree. . Very bery Randommm
    :hump:

Guess what? I found another emoji that's very random :curious::eyeball::facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Yo guys did you see that twitter link

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :hump:

Guess what? I found another emoji that's very random :curious::eyeball::facepalm:
    Yallah. Durr beta. Its so weird and cringyyy fam.
    Ar kita ase?

I wonder how 2017 gonna be-Too cringe for mee

ReputationRep:
    Yallah. Durr beta. Its so weird and cringyyy fam.
    Ar kita ase?

I wonder how 2017 gonna be-Too cringe for mee
    Kan'dis nah goh.

ReputationRep:
    London has every nationality,, London Borough ofTower hamlets in east London is full of bengalis, but neighbouring boroughs like Hackney full of blacks, Newham mainly Indians and pakistanis and some bengalis, ilford full of pakistanis and Sikhs, barking same and London Borough of waltham forest full of pakistanis, why do bengalis assume London is taken over by bengalis? London is twice the size of new york city and has every big national community from all sorts of countries, plus to rub in the posters face, London has more Indians and pakistanis than bengalis
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by PakiDon)
    London has every nationality,, London Borough ofTower hamlets in east London is full of bengalis, but neighbouring boroughs like Hackney full of blacks, Newham mainly Indians and pakistanis and some bengalis, ilford full of pakistanis and Sikhs, barking same and London Borough of waltham forest full of pakistanis, why do bengalis assume London is taken over by bengalis? London is twice the size of new york city and has every big national community from all sorts of countries, plus to rub in the posters face, London has more Indians and pakistanis than bengalis
    So where are the actual native, white,english people in London ? You know it is our country,New York is similar to London, multitude of cultures,nationalties,races etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So where are the actual native, white,english people in London ? You know it is our country,New York is similar to London, multitude of cultures,nationalties,races etc
    Havering, Bromley, Eltham, Richmond...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NuGlobalMorality)
    Havering, Bromley, Eltham, Richmond...
    errr have you been to bromley or eltham? On the bus in Bromley in the morning its like 30% white people maybe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yourgyalsmcm)
    errr have you been to bromley or eltham? On the bus in Bromley in the morning its like 30% white people maybe.
    Which strengthens my arguments in the other thread. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Trust you to calculate these things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmaooome)
    Trust you to calculate these things
    Loool bmt its all the loud black year 9s from some **** off school that shout then its the middle aged white ladies taking their kids to school then its the asians from my school being neeks. Mans been on that bus so much I know that one of the dons dad got 5 for gbh and lives in brixton, and he visits him every weekend

ReputationRep:
    Loool bmt its all the loud black year 9s from some **** off school that shout then its the middle aged white ladies taking their kids to school then its the asians from my school being neeks. Mans been on that bus so much I know that one of the dons dad got 5 for gbh and lives in brixton, and he visits him every weekend
    lmaoool how you causally learning everyone’s life story tho? I have to go on the bus now since my college is so far and I still forget which stops I have to get off omg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmaooome)
    lmaoool how you causally learning everyone’s life story tho? I have to go on the bus now since my college is so far and I still forget which stops I have to get off omg
    Loool ur lucky I been getting bus since year 7. Ur so clapped oml :rofl:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2018
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.