Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Chinese airline warns passengers about London areas populated by Pakistanis & blacks Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TercioOfParma)
    Except for Rotherham etc.
    Both are wrong, but what im saying isn't a lie.
    Ever since Saville, every time I look the papers its some old white celeb/norm guy and It getting so repetitive, I know the perpetrator before they are revealed smh. A common trend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RivalPlayer)
    White people can do no wrong. The Chinese fawning over white Brits/Europeans is nothing new. They've been conditioned to believe that members of the Royal Family and the cast of Downton Abbey are accurate representations of the average white British population.
    seems like they've got the wrong idea about white people then

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usycool1)
    Going back to your previous point though, you said you'd go to Japan to see Japanese people.*

But you also said people from China comr to see white people. Can British people not be black?*
    Can Japanese people be black?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niceguy95)
    Both are wrong, but what im saying isn't a lie.
    Ever since Saville, every time I look the papers its some old white celeb/norm guy and It getting so repetitive, I know the perpetrator before they are revealed smh. A common trend
    lol, "a common trend", or your confirmation bias in a country that is 85% white? Guarantee if you look at the statistics whites will be represented in line or under their population. Meanwhile non-white rape gangs all across the country target white girls, and collude with their wider non-white communities to hide their crimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crassy)
    lol, "a common trend", or your confirmation bias in a country that is 85% white? Guarantee if you look at the statistics whites will be represented in line or under their population. Meanwhile non-white rape gangs all across the country target white girls, and collude with their wider non-white communities to hide their crimes.
    bias/statistics or not bro, what I see on 10pm news everyday aint no lie, im just saying what I see. Thing is nobody denying that Asian rape gangs occur a lot. Doesn't stop the fact that majority of paedophiles and rapists and those coming sexual crimes are indeed white.

ReputationRep:
    bias/statistics or not bro, what I see on 10pm news everyday aint no lie, im just saying what I see. Thing is nobody denying that Asian rape gangs occur a lot. Doesn't stop the fact that majority of paedophiles and rapists and those coming sexual crimes are indeed white.
    More like what the politically correct media wants you to see. And yes, the majority probably are white because we still live in a majority native country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    Nothing wrong with that, what they said is accurate. The Chinese don't have to put up with any PC crap and don't have filthy SJW's. Many Chinese are actually disappointed when they go to London, as they go to enjoy British culture and see white people, they leave having done neither.
    Plenty of whites on Oxford St & Dean St in London to oogle by the Chinese

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crassy)
    More like what the politically correct media wants you to see. And yes, the majority probably are white because we still live in a majority native country.
    Im glad they show me because its very concerning, if not for the Saville thing, these people probably wouldn't be on the news either. Isnt this the same media that potray gang members as just being black and terrorist being brown/muslim. This cant be the same politically correct media you speak off?

ReputationRep:
    Im glad they show me because its very concerning, if not for the Saville thing, these people probably wouldn't be on the news either. Isnt this the same media that potray gang members as just being black and terrorist being brown/muslim. This cant be the same politically correct media you speak off?
    Except blacks actually do commit more crime and most terrorists are brown/muslim. The media goes to great lengths not to portray the reality of these facts. Just a week ago there was a story about a white girl who was kidnapped, gangraped, then fed to aligators by blacks - no word from the mainstream media. A few days ago a black guy killed a white 5 year old girl - no word from the mainstream media. You'd have to be an idiot not to notice the anti-white, pro-multiculturalism bias emanating from most mainstream media sources.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemting)
    I find that a tad hypocritical tbh with you mate

http://institutions.ukcisa.org.uk//i...ding-countries
    I did say that she felt that way before she arrived at uni - once at uni maybe she felt right at home!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TercioOfParma)
    I'm glad somebody appreciates our culture, increasing amounts of our own people don't.
    I know.. serriously, when I am living out here in china my students and all the people I work with love england and have a huge respect for the country..*

Then I come back to england, and hear most of my friends (who are still students) *****ing about how awful it is, how we have no culture, etc.

Honestly, I do worry that there will be (or already has been) negative effects caused by our lack of pride as a nation. *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alevelstresss)
    thanks for your concern but i got into my firm choice with top grades,

back on topic, why is 'forcing to visit' relevant, lmao
    I am not concerned and bully for you.

You get your breeks in a right fankle so I was suggesting it might be in your health interests to frequent sites more in keeping with your philosophy. Jeez, you even take screenshots of posts made by people who say "bad things" that give you angst. For Christ sake what is the bloody point of that? Unhinged imo

ReputationRep:
    So that means that the airline does not feel it is safe near Heathrow (large ethnic minority communities work at the airport and live nearby) and so they should have their landing rights revoked. They will change their view after a short while of landing at Stansted or Gatwick I expect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by remiremi)
    According to Sir Robert Mugabe it is

He chased all 300,000 (former white Rhodesians) from Zimbabwe, even though the vast majority were born there. His argument was you can not be "african" and white, all "british" should not be allowed to own land and must leave.
    Ah, and we ought to look to him for guidance on this matter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teenhorrorstory)
    Ah, and we ought to look to him for guidance on this matter?
    talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel! Over to Her Majesty's Home Secretary, Robert Mugabe...

but i think he reflects the general annoyance some have at people who concern themselves with anti-POC racism (totally justifiably) but totally ignore anti-white racism. sure they are on different scales are require different levels of attention as a result, but to deny the latter exists at all is narrow-minded.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raees_Sharif)
    i don't blame them tbh since there are some pakistani rape gangs around.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rother...tation_scandal
    i'm pakistani myself and the behavior of some of them disgusts me to the core.
    Not British, then?

ReputationRep:
    except that's not how it was worded, was it?
    Do you get off on forensically analysing posts for something to whinge about? Lighten up. You will feel all the better for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MildredMalone)
    Not British, then?
    i'm british although my family is of pakistani descent.

ReputationRep:
    Are people seriously being apologists and trying to justify blatant racism?

This forum depresses my hope for humanity.
    It's even more depressing to see them upvoted tbh. I've convinced myself they're bot accounts. Surely this many people can't be that stupid.

(Original post by jake4198)
    Tarek Fatah - an Indian - is someone who I unequivocally admire as well. You should watch his interview with Dave Rubin.ThreeHeaded6
    "I'm not racist because there's this one indian guy I admire!"

I swear I see your username in every race related thread I stumble across on TSR. Always typing out walls of texts and justifying offensive acts in the sake of being non-PC. But in reality it's just you being edgy

(Original post by The_Opinion)
    however I personally don't consider a large number of people who live in London to be British, even though they may have British passports,
    Jesus christ.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pairofjeans)
    It's even more depressing to see them upvoted tbh. I've convinced myself they're bot accounts. Surely this many people can't be that stupid.

"I'm not racist because there's this one indian guy I admire!"I swear I see your username in every race related thread I stumble across on TSR. Always typing out walls of texts and justifying offensive acts in the sake of being non-PC. But in reality it's just you being edgy
    Is that your only argument? Call people racists and expect the bandwagon to submit to your false accusations?

Racism is having prejudicial views about a particular race.

Air China did not tell its passengers to avoid ethnic minorities, but rather to avoid areas where a large number of inhabitants are from an ethnic minority background because crime in those boroughs are abnormally high.

Your calling the upvotes as bots is beyond comical.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.