Thanks
    np xD
    xxXxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starlight2000)
    Not too bad yet 😄
    Thats good

ReputationRep:
    I split my page into two and i write questions on one side and i put the notes which are the answers on the other so that when it comes to revising, i can ask friends and family to test me on them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 12i.hussein)
    I split my page into two and i write questions on one side and i put the notes which are the answers on the other so that when it comes to revising, i can ask friends and family to test me on them.
    Good Tip xD

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

So I'm in Year 11, did Core science GCSE last year and i'm doing additional science this year but haven't started doing any work for triple. Do you think I would be able to complete it within this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunshine774)
    Aww, which one do you think you will drop next year though?
    probably literature as I'm finding it much harder, only got a B in my assessments...

if i get the hang of lit again, psychology or sociology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatNerd)
    Hey guys,

So I'm in Year 11, did Core science GCSE last year and i'm doing additional science this year but haven't started doing any work for triple. Do you think I would be able to complete it within this year?
    If you do lots of revision i guess how do you revise ?

ReputationRep:
    Looks like I'll be the only one in my schools doing triple science. I'm doing lots of revision at home, especially with www.my-GCSEscience.com He is great! My school is still going over unit 2 stuff (I'm on AQA) and I'm sitting the exam this year. I go to a tutor after school class every Monday and am currently working my way through P3 with them.

Any advice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atominator)
    Looks like I'll be the only one in my schools doing triple science. I'm doing lots of revision at home, especially with www.my-GCSEscience.com He is great! My school is still going over unit 2 stuff (I'm on AQA) and I'm sitting the exam this year. I go to a tutor after school class every Monday and am currently working my way through P3 with them.

Any advice?
    What book do you use for Science AQA because i am doing it as well i go to a tutor every Monday from 7:15 to 9:00 U?

ReputationRep:

Any advice?
    Have you done a topic test in physics about energy ? If you have already was it easy and do you know where i can revise from ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LewisTindall)
    probably literature as I'm finding it much harder, only got a B in my assessments...

if i get the hang of lit again, psychology or sociology
    Have you done any tests in school ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mayu123)
    Have you done a topic test in physics about energy ? If you have already was it easy and do you know where i can revise from ?
    I'm using the Oxford AQA Science books. I've got the separate science books, to cover all topics (Physics, Chemistry and Biology). Is the test from P1? If so, you can get the core science topics for free on my-gcsescience.com and you can watch all energy videos. If it's from P2/P3, then you'll have to pay, but it's worth it. You can always use YouTube for specific topics.

ReputationRep:
    I'm using the Oxford AQA Science books. I've got the separate science books, to cover all topics (Physics, Chemistry and Biology). Is the test from P1? If so, you can get the core science topics for free on my-gcsescience.com and you can watch all energy videos. If it's from P2/P3, then you'll have to pay, but it's worth it. You can always use YouTube for specific topics.
    do you have gcsescience and have you done a test about energy and also do you go the same tutor as me its from 7 to 9 ?

ReputationRep:
    do you have gcsescience and have you done a test about energy and also do you go the same tutor as me its from 7 to 9 ?
    No, my tutor is from 18:45 to 19:45. I have done a test in school before about energy. I'm not sure what you mean by gcsescience.

ReputationRep:
    No, my tutor is from 18:45 to 19:45. I have done a test in school before about energy. I'm not sure what you mean by gcsescience.
    like www.gcsescience do you have the school code for it and how did you find the energy test do you remember topics to revise please Many thanks

ReputationRep:
    like www.gcsescience do you have the school code for it and how did you find the energy test do you remember topics to revise please Many thanks
    No, I don't have a school code. If you go to http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/scien...d-mark-schemes you can find past papers and mark schemes, but make sure you don't cheat the test. Hope it helps

ReputationRep:
    No, I don't have a school code. If you go to http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/scien...d-mark-schemes you can find past papers and mark schemes, but make sure you don't cheat the test. Hope it helps
    ohh k thanks do you know any1 who does have a school code?

ReputationRep:
    ohh k thanks do you know any1 who does have a school code?
    No, sorry, I can't help you there. Doesn't your school have a code?

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.