The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

tis_me_lord
Awwww don't do that, we need you here, what with the evil one leaving and all.

Well, I do want to spend a couple of days reading, so I can get it out of my system.
wiwarin_mir
Well, I doubt many would shed a tear if I were to leave, not that it will happen of course.

Oh I would def cry!!!!!..glad u don't think of leaving!...
(just remember ppl, I cry VERY easily!...so plz don't do anything that'd make me cry, live LEAVE!!!!)
wiwarin_mir
Well, I do want to spend a couple of days reading, so I can get it out of my system.

Well do it now, while TK is still here, so only one person is missing at one time.

Pzyko
I didn't, but whatever.

Um yes, you implied it, but it may have been an accident.
tis_me_lord
Um yes, you implied it, but it may have been an accident.

It was an alternative suggestion :rolleyes:
Rose in Bloom
Oh I would def cry!!!!!..glad u don't think of leaving!...
(just remember ppl, I cry VERY easily!...so plz don't do anything that'd make me cry, live LEAVE!!!!)

Don't worry, i am not going to leave, UKL is my favourite online domain. I enjoy walking in these fair lands, sharing my knowledge and learning from others. Whilst I reside in this enchanted place, I forget the darkness that grows in the east.
tis_me_lord
With some lovely pet crabs.

lol, quite possibly. I didn't follow her sex life after that but it must have been very active and STI-full.
wiwarin_mir
I forget the darkness that grows in the east.

We often forget it started off growing in the west.
wiwarin_mir
Don't worry, i am not going to leave, UKL is my favourite online domain. I enjoy walking in these fair lands, sharing my knowledge and learning from others. Whilst I reside in this enchanted place, I forget the darkness that grows in the east.

Mordor is south. :wink:

Pzyko
It was an alternative suggestion

lol ok, good, but be careful not to make it look like your insulting people next time.
tis_me_lord
lol ok, good, but be careful not to make it look like your insulting people next time.

:rolleyes:
Reply 189
tis_me_lord
That made you the most popular person in the year? My God, what the hell was everybody else like? People always admit they fancy fit people. :confused:

I said i'm not sure why. But taht is the only reason i could think of.
tis_me_lord
Mordor is south. :wink:

But the evil I speak of is not of mordor, but the return of morgoth, the enemy of both the children of iluvatar and the valar.
wiwarin_mir

Woww...I love ur descriptions!...
When I am reading ur posts, I get lost in the land of fantasy u decribe or I start feeling like the fair maiden and princess!...:smile::smile:..ah bliss!:smile:
wiwarin_mir
But the evil I speak of is not of mordor, but the return of morgoth, the enemy of both the children of iluvatar and the valar.

Stop making me want to go and watch LotR, is this your plan to get me off UKL for a few hours?
tis_me_lord
Stop making me want to go and watch LotR, is this your plan to get me off UKL for a few hours?

Have you seen it?

I watched them all in a row a few days ago! :smile:
mc_watson87
Have you seen it?

And I think I have too much time on my hands :rolleyes:
Rose in Bloom
Woww...I love ur descriptions!...
When I am reading ur posts, I get lost in the land of fantasy u decribe or I start feeling like the fair maiden and princess!...:smile::smile:..ah bliss!:smile:

Does it really, hmmm, I never thought such things could happen. Oh well, I am pleased my meagre skills of writing style captivates you.

tis_me_lord

Not at all, but if you so wish, gondor awaits you.
mc_watson87
Have you seen it?

imagine watching all three extended versions in a row - that would be an achievement :biggrin:
mc_watson87
Have you seen it?

Have i seen it? lol

I have all three of them on video, (well, the second one is chewed up so only the first and third for now), and i've seen each one at least 5 times or so, never all in a row though - that would take forever and get boring, i might go and watch the third one again soon as the last one i saw was the first.
Pzyko
And I think I have too much time on my hands :rolleyes:

No you really don't ! :rolleyes:
mc_watson87
No you really don't !

Fine then, I don't :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending