Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Awwww don't do that, we need you here, what with the evil one leaving and all.
    Well, I do want to spend a couple of days reading, so I can get it out of my system.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Well, I doubt many would shed a tear if I were to leave, not that it will happen of course.
    Oh I would def cry!!!!!..glad u don't think of leaving!...
    (just remember ppl, I cry VERY easily!...so plz don't do anything that'd make me cry, live LEAVE!!!!)

Well, I do want to spend a couple of days reading, so I can get it out of my system.
    Well do it now, while TK is still here, so only one person is missing at one time.

(Original post by Pzyko)
    I didn't, but whatever.
    Um yes, you implied it, but it may have been an accident.

ReputationRep:
    Um yes, you implied it, but it may have been an accident.
    It was an alternative suggestion :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Oh I would def cry!!!!!..glad u don't think of leaving!...
    (just remember ppl, I cry VERY easily!...so plz don't do anything that'd make me cry, live LEAVE!!!!)
    Don't worry, i am not going to leave, UKL is my favourite online domain. I enjoy walking in these fair lands, sharing my knowledge and learning from others. Whilst I reside in this enchanted place, I forget the darkness that grows in the east.

ReputationRep:
    With some lovely pet crabs.
    lol, quite possibly. I didn't follow her sex life after that but it must have been very active and STI-full.

I forget the darkness that grows in the east.
    We often forget it started off growing in the west.

Don't worry, i am not going to leave, UKL is my favourite online domain. I enjoy walking in these fair lands, sharing my knowledge and learning from others. Whilst I reside in this enchanted place, I forget the darkness that grows in the east.
    Mordor is south.

(Original post by Pzyko)
    It was an alternative suggestion
    lol ok, good, but be careful not to make it look like your insulting people next time.

ReputationRep:
    lol ok, good, but be careful not to make it look like your insulting people next time.
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    That made you the most popular person in the year? My God, what the hell was everybody else like? People always admit they fancy fit people. :confused:
    I said i'm not sure why. But taht is the only reason i could think of.

ReputationRep:
    Mordor is south.
    But the evil I speak of is not of mordor, but the return of morgoth, the enemy of both the children of iluvatar and the valar.

ReputationRep:
    Woww...I love ur descriptions!...
    When I am reading ur posts, I get lost in the land of fantasy u decribe or I start feeling like the fair maiden and princess!.....ah bliss!

But the evil I speak of is not of mordor, but the return of morgoth, the enemy of both the children of iluvatar and the valar.
    Stop making me want to go and watch LotR, is this your plan to get me off UKL for a few hours?

ReputationRep:
    Stop making me want to go and watch LotR, is this your plan to get me off UKL for a few hours?
    Have you seen it?

I watched them all in a row a few days ago!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Have you seen it?

And I think I have too much time on my hands :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Woww...I love ur descriptions!...
    When I am reading ur posts, I get lost in the land of fantasy u decribe or I start feeling like the fair maiden and princess!.....ah bliss!
    Does it really, hmmm, I never thought such things could happen. Oh well, I am pleased my meagre skills of writing style captivates you.

Not at all, but if you so wish, gondor awaits you.

ReputationRep:
    Have you seen it?

imagine watching all three extended versions in a row - that would be an achievement

Have you seen it?

Have i seen it? lol

I have all three of them on video, (well, the second one is chewed up so only the first and third for now), and i've seen each one at least 5 times or so, never all in a row though - that would take forever and get boring, i might go and watch the third one again soon as the last one i saw was the first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pzyko)
    And I think I have too much time on my hands :rolleyes:
    No you really don't ! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    No you really don't !
    Fine then, I don't :rolleyes:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.