Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    Excuse me...a *******? You are no gentleman. You need to show respect for ladies.
    Sorry ma'am, firstly i thought you were male, secondly i was only being sarcastic, i do like you really.

(Original post by Mr White)
    Yes, I used to do that. When I was on one of my prolonged absences, I'd sign in at noon every day and neg rep bono (this was before the 10-day cycle) at the same time as Ollie and lou p lou (so that he couldn't trace us with the equation).
    But he could do my tatic, the ignore user. Bono somehow has 9 gems, i don't know how that happened, makes you wonder since you only have 8 and you're about a trillion times better than him. I think i'll use my rep for good as opposed to bad, unless somebody really deserves it. I wish i was around before this 10 day rule, maybe i would have 11 gems then.

(Original post by Zapsta)
    I wouldn't say that he's in disguise, just invisible.
    Haha, clever.

oh another thing Ben, i dont need to suck up to people and beg for their approval. Im not on here 24/7 passing delightful comments to people just so i can have some positive rep. How many of your 4000 posts are suck up ones? If someone doesnt like what i have said, and i am a very direct person, then they neg rep me, but having said that, i have been neg repped for the most stupid things.

Neg rep is not something to shed tears over as positive rep isnt something to judge a person by.
    What is your argument? That i am too harsh, or that i suck up? They seem to contradict eachother somewhat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    But he could do my tatic, the ignore user. Bono somehow has 9 gems, i don't know how that happened, makes you wonder since you only have 8 and you're about a trillion times better than him. I think i'll use my rep for good as opposed to bad, unless somebody really deserves it. I wish i was around before this 10 day rule, maybe i would have 11 gems then.
    He repped himself with multiple accounts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    What is your argument? That i am too harsh, or that i suck up? They seem to contradict eachother somewhat.
    it doesnt matter. i was meant to tell you that i dont give a sh*t about being neg repped...

(Original post by Zapsta)
    He repped himself with multiple accounts.
    LOL! That's fantastic, why didn't i think of that? *Is secretly Bono, piginapoke and AT*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowtaxi)
    Hi. Here is a pic of my hair. wot do u fink?

yellowtaxi
    Sighs...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Do Chickens Fly)
    Sighs...
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I've laways wanted all-over hair like slash but I can't get it to grow properly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    I've laways wanted all-over hair like slash but I can't get it to grow properly
    well i dont think your respectable, well off parents let you have hair like that

ReputationRep:
    well i dont think your respectable, well off parents let you have hair like that
    But it looks good with a top hat

ReputationRep:
    so who liked it then? i thought it looked really good personal.y. i paid £5 for it.

an im not a townie. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i paid £5 for it.
    Oh come on. That's not funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    But it looks good with a top hat
    they may allow that...with an adquate amount of pleading.

ReputationRep:
    did your mum do that using a pair of clippers and a bowl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    did your mum do that using a pair of clippers and a bowl?
    no. i went the barbers.

ReputationRep:
    i paid £5 for it.

an im not a townie. :rolleyes:
    You got conned...youre also decieving yourself when you say youre not a townie.

ReputationRep:
    hair aside, does anybody fink im nice lookin?

ReputationRep:
    nope absolute rat faced minger

ReputationRep:
    Why are you so worried about your appearance for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    nope absolute rat faced minger
    Yup, I'd go with that.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.