Turn on thread page Beta
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    it will come as the democrats keep uprising they refuse to work and such the price of gold will rise then i get dream machine
    *looks at composition of congress*
    There are ways to prevent filibusters without a supermajority, it's the way they got the initial obamacare provisions through.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    *looks at composition of congress*
    There are ways to prevent filibusters without a supermajority, it's the way they got the initial obamacare provisions through.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Trump has actually come out and changed his tune on Obamacare, saying he wants to keep 'key provisions'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bornblue)
    Trump has actually come out and changed his tune on Obamacare, saying he wants to keep 'key provisions'.
    It's almost as if he doesn't actually know what he's doing......

ReputationRep:
    I watched a video on Facebook and think many on here could do with watching it too

https://www.facebook.com/viralthread...8130190359668/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    Just shut up already. Don't embarass yourself any further.
    It's clear to anyone who isn't a thoroughly indoctrinated Trump supporter (i.e you) that he's a racist. And that's probably not even the absolute worst thing about him either. He really is that bad.
    Trump is such racist? Then people should go vote for Hillary! Vote for Hillary on December 19th!!! :-)

Name:  1479032692542.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  36.5 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wōden)
    You betrayed the white working and middle classes who make up the backbone of our societies. You kicked us into the dirt, mocked us, scorned us, belittled us, demonised us and blamed us for all the worlds ills. And now we are biting back, first with Brexit, now with Trump. And you absolutely ****ing deserve it.
    okay so lets have a look. how have minorities kicked you into the dirt precious 'white person' or is it case of you seeing equality as oppression. if we are going to play the blame game then what about the white still to this day that treat minorities like second class citizens and absolute dirt. a joke about white people here and there isn't comparable to actual racists acts which can cause physical harm and put said person in danger.

i'm assuming you're quite un-used to the fact minorities are gaining the right to mock white people just as they have for years. honestly we can play the blame game all day and we know who would win.

what have you got to complain about when white middle aged men already have a prominent presence in many industries that are significant.
    you're judging a few peoples acts for millions. thats practically like minorities blaming one white serial killer for all or all Germans today for the holocaust or calling all white people kkk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skunkboy)
    Trump is such racist? Then people should go vote for Hillary! Vote for Hillary on December 19th!!! :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    compare trumps mistakes to clintons.

i rest my case

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skunkboy)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you knew anything about me you would know I am no Hillary supporter, but if I had to choose between the two... I'd choose her. I accept she is corrupt, but you clearly didn't read my entire post. Trump being a racist is only one of his MANY flaws.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TugbaAiden)
    okay so lets have a look. how have minorities kicked you into the dirt precious 'white person' or is it case of you seeing equality as oppression. if we are going to play the blame game then what about the white still to this day that treat minorities like second class citizens and absolute dirt. a joke about white people here and there isn't comparable to actual racists acts which can cause physical harm and put said person in danger.

i'm assuming you're quite un-used to the fact minorities are gaining the right to mock white people just as they have for years. honestly we can play the blame game all day and we know who would win.

what have you got to complain about when white middle aged men already have a prominent presence in many industries that are significant.
    you're judging a few peoples acts for millions. thats practically like minorities blaming one white serial killer for all or all Germans today for the holocaust or calling all white people kkk.
    You see, this is exactly the kind of blasé, unempathetic attitude I was talking about in my original point.

And I never said anything about minorities, so I don't know why you are bringing them into this discussion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wōden)
    You see, this is exactly the kind of blasé, unempathetic attitude I was talking about in my original point.

And I never said anything about minorities, so I don't know why you are bringing them into this discussion.

Cos that's the problem that is why. I agree with his statements about illegal immigration but banning Muslims, building a wall'?!

It's atrocious.

This president is pulling bake all the country has suffered to earn. Freedom and rights regardless of your gender, origin , race ,ethnicity ,identity or sexuality.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone knows Trump was beheaded by hillary clinton and barack obama when he decided to run for president and the actual trump that was elected for president is just a clone who is programmed to follow hillary and baracks orders

ReputationRep:
    Trump won.

And anyone who is surprised does not understand white supremacy or the white supremacist mindset.

But he won't be able to handle the pressures and responsibility. He's simply incapable of doing the job with any degree of competence. His administration will be a ****ing train-wreck by summer and that will be good. Sometimes you have to let people swallow on their own vomit.

You have a guy in the oval office that David Duke (Leader of the Ku Klux Klan) just tweeted "GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP! It's time to do the right thing, it's time to TAKE AMERICA BACK!!!"

Now white Americans can't play the underdog, can't say the system is against you, can't complain of reverse racism. Because under Trump white people are going to be favoured at every turn. Trump supporters are like those boxers who claim everyone is ducking them. Well now their "champ" has the title.

Trump is not one of those white people who tries to be slick or hid his racism after all pretty much his whole campaign was run on of having Mexico pay for a wall and black people being put “back in their place”

I wonder how long the honeymoon will last, and when people will start to realize he isn’t going to deliver on all his vague, unformed promises and live up to their expectations. I wonder what will happen when the national debt explodes, as predicted of his economic plans.

The one thing no-one can reverse is the consequences of nuclear war, even if one-sided the whole world will be affected by the fallout and the dust.

It will be a rough road in all other ways for the next four years and everything is at risk - Social Security, Medicare, ACA will be gone, NATO will have to make do without the USA, look for severe cuts in assistance programs, cutbacks and dismantling of regulatory efforts, huge national debt increase with tax cuts for the upper 1%, expansion of Homeland Security and another trashing of FEMA as Bush did.

With the loss of immigrants, crops will rot in the fields, livestock will go untended, food supplies will diminish, prices will rise, trade wars will reduce imports of goods, your infrastructure will continue to crumble and people will literally be sicker and less productive.

White people will get change but not the sort of change they were expecting. Be careful what you wish for.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.