Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    you've not always been very nice to me though :\
    but thanks
    Did she give you your closure yet??

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't offend me at all though, I constantly think of belling the show up anyways :gangster:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm glad it doesn't but someone reported me for it. It got deleted. :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    I dont care tbh, really dont care. No sympathy given after previous events with the OP
    Agreed 100%
    Shame
    Fox Corner
    and AngryRedhead has tagged him in of course

nvm their horrendous posts have been removed but I wish they were left up so they could have been reported
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Please do stop derailing the thread for the sake of it. Any concerns about other members go into Ask a CT, you know the drill folks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDystopia)
    Please do stop derailing the thread for the sake of it. Any concerns about other members go into Ask a CT, you know the drill folks.
    Thank You.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDystopia)
    I did. I have not received any sort of answer for my queries. So many hours have gone by.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RossB1702)
    If you do go on the show make sure beforehand to wear your best tracksuit and pull out two-thirds your teeth.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sounds painful, but thank you for your advice (sarcasm obviously)

(Original post by Saba XD)
    I did. I have not received any sort of answer for my queries. So many hours have gone by.
    You already got 30 reps for it, why do you still desperately want to leave it up? :lolwut:

Mr.Dystopia also wasn't talking to you >_>

ReputationRep:
    LMAO I'm just tryna tell em' to calm themselves ennit lol 0to100
    how's it going, any better? x

ReputationRep:
    If you do go on the show make sure beforehand to wear your best tracksuit and pull out two-thirds your teeth.

EDIT: after posting this I realise it could offend you. I'm honestly not having a dig at you I'm making fun of the people that appear on the show.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sounds painful, but thank you for your advice
    Glad you took it as a joke I was worried I may have offended you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Glad you took it as a joke I was worried I may have offended you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I didn't take it as a joke but you could never offend me even if you tried bruv :yy:

but yes provide disclaimers so you don't get banned

ReputationRep:

You already got 30 reps for it, why do you still desperately want to leave it up? :lolwut:

Mr.Dystopia also wasn't talking to you >_>
    I know he wasn't. I don't want it up. I would have deleted it myself if it caused any violations because I did it as a joke and I knew that you would find it funny anyway and I didn't post it to be rude.

ReputationRep:
    I know he wasn't. I don't want it up. I would have deleted it myself if it caused any violations because I did it as a joke and I knew that you would find it funny anyway and I didn't post it to be rude.
    I didn't take offence but how did you know I would find it funny? :eyeball: do we speak, darling?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't take it as a joke but you could never offend me even if you tried bruv :yy:

but yes provide disclaimers so you don't get banned
    I'll provide a disclaimer for the ones that could be interpreted as a little offensive. I think I'll put "it's just joke bro, pls don't ban" from now on.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't take offence but how did you know I would find it funny? :eyeball: do we speak, darling?
    Because, it was a joke. We don't need to talk for me to know that you wouldn't take it seriously. Plus, you tagged me yourself, used a clap emoji and said 'lol'.

ReputationRep:
    What was it you said that got took down ?

ReputationRep:
    I'll provide a disclaimer for the ones that could be interpreted as a little offensive. I think I'll put "it's just joke bro, pls don't ban" from now on.
    Great, anything else? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    LMAO I'm just tryna tell em' to calm themselves ennit lol 0to100
    how's it going, any better? x
    Never better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Did she give you your closure yet??
    It's still too soon to tell but cheers for asking love

ReputationRep:
    Never better
    you will soon mann, chin up and keep going, it may not seem like it but there's better people in the world, those who will care for you no matter what ppl say or whatever gets in their way.
    :flute::lovehug::mmm::penguinhug:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.